Random question.... How do people really not lose weight doing insanity?

Options
13»

Replies

• My_Butt
    My_Butt Posts: 2,300 Member
    Options
    I first achieved over 100 pounds of weight loss with the help of insanity. Since then, i put some weight back on and have been reading these boards and others on the web with folks saying that they arent losing any weight. How is that possible aside from the obvious eating more than you are spending....

I am back on the program and am teaming it up with t25 on very busy days.... I am almost ten days in and the weight comes off at about the desired 2 pounds a week for me. I am just trying to figure it all out as to why it works for some and not others. I know on days that I combine the two workouts, i am well over 1k calories burned according to my polar.

Is it really as simple as the diet? Or are there underlying issues (IE metabolism, age response, etc)

Interested to see your thoughts.

When I did insanity, I plateaued for almost four weeks and lost nothing. However, I was still losing inches. I counted calories and never missed a workout. I was building muscle cause my abs were defined, and my shoulders and arms became ripped.
  • Toadstool_
    Toadstool_ Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Passed out on the floor for most of it?
  • rabe99199
    rabe99199 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    My wife is doing the program and hasnt lost weight as well. I can tell her shape has changed in a positive matter so i think she is haining muscle. But she is also 2 laxxed bout eating. Says she isnt going to starve herself and wont listen so i just let her do her own thing. But yeah some will drop bf% but not any weight. Gotta push yourself on your diet