Take things to the next level

13»

Replies

• Bruceapple
    Bruceapple Posts: 2,027 Member
    We may not know, but are willing to learn.
  • soldiergrl_101
    soldiergrl_101 Posts: 2,205 Member
    aaronff63 wrote: »
    This whole conversation just makes me laugh. Not at you soldiergrl_101 but at these replies. :) Common thing here is most guys are idiots and need Braille, mail, smoke signals etc. to get the point. (Myself included)

Girls are too, most of the guys I know are very direct in their wants and expectations and most girls still have no clue

• Markdjones83
    Markdjones83 Posts: 852 Member
    If you are interested in taking things to the next level with a long time friends how do you do it without making the situation awkward...Do you pounce on them like a dog in heat and hope they accept the advance or maybe some alcohol LOL. How would you do it?

This:
    VVs8x3VkYnpm0.gif
  • Spnneil06
    Spnneil06 Posts: 18,745 Member
    I think it depends. I've had both. Some move faster than others.
  • soldiergrl_101
    soldiergrl_101 Posts: 2,205 Member
    at this snails pace id never move forward they are too shy
  • Carpedieznutz
    Carpedieznutz Posts: 1,166 Member
    Don't involve alcohol, because men are already stuck trying to be mind readers and you don't want him getting mixed signals and wondering at the end of the night if the only reason you went for it was because you were drinking. The way I would gauge it is if you are comfortable enough with each other to discuss topics that would be considered 'dangerous grounds' with a stranger or can joke openly with each other than go straight for it, no subtle signs. If you aren't that comfortable but want to be then take a slower approach and try kissing him on the cheek or something to see what his reaction will be. In all honesty, no matter what your approach is, if is isn't into you, it will become awkward so go big or go home.
  • Bennysammysofie39
    Bennysammysofie39 Posts: 199 Member
    "I'm like a dog in heat, a freak without warning..."