• Varamyr38
    Varamyr38 Posts: 258 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options

• Varamyr38
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Ohh yeah...the sagging pants look is stupid af. I mean I used to sag my pants in high school and early college but now I've learned how ignorant that makes you look. Sagging is an idiotic fad back in the 2000s that is slowly dying. Everyone is rocking skinny to straight-fit jeans now.

Every time I think of idiots with their pants sagging, I think of this...

• DaneanP
    DaneanP Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Love the avatar, KptCirk. RIP Grace. B)
  • Varamyr38
    Options
    DaneanP wrote: »
    Love the avatar, KptCirk. RIP Grace. B)

Indeed. Hit me pretty hard when she died. So many are dying. Don't know how I'll feel when Shatner dies. It was heart breaking when Spock passed.

• michaela4910
    michaela4910 Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Low blood sugar.
  • Varamyr38
    Options
    I don't really count it as irrational but some might. I hate it when people drive into the parking lot with their music blaring out of their cars. We all have our tastes in music but you don't have to share it with everybody in a three-block radius. It's called being respectful.
  • haleklausen
    haleklausen Posts: 1,857 Member
    Options
    People that sit
  • ladykate26
    ladykate26 Posts: 1,134 Member
    Options
    When parents at school complain about ridiculous things eg. "My child came home with a wet coat..."
  • smashley_mashley
    smashley_mashley Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    People that walk 2-3 people wide on a sidewalk, and when they see me coming from the opposite direction, they don't get behind each other to let me continue walking on the sidewalk. Nope. Instead, I have to walk in the grass and go around them so they can keep walking beside each other. I think it's beyond rude.

I just walk into them - their fault for not being considerate

- when I am in the car and my husband doesn't use the turn signal.
    - when there plenty of available bathroom stalls and the person has to use the one right beside me
    - people who don't stand to the right on an escalator so those that want to walk up the left can (or those that stand side by side on the escalator
    - people who don't change the water jug on the cooler at work after they have emptied it - warm water = yuck!
  • bepeejaye
    bepeejaye Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    KptCirk wrote: »
    I don't really count it as irrational but some might. I hate it when people drive into the parking lot with their music blaring out of their cars. We all have our tastes in music but you don't have to share it with everybody in a three-block radius. It's called being respectful.

^^This (driving into the parking lot and everywhere else. And those that I have seen do it, it isn't like they are driving vehicles worth taking a glance at - just ramshackles, and all you hear is deep thumping of cheap speakers!!)
  • fat2fitshley
    fat2fitshley Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    When I order an unsweet tea and get a sweet tea. ICK!
  • LouLouStBijou
    LouLouStBijou Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    People who post blatantly "attention seeking" comments on their walls.
  • nelliiann
    nelliiann Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Slow texters ughhhh
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    The trend of everything being extremely important around the world and it being broadcast via the internet at a break neck pace.

Everyone thinking they are a star and plastering every aspect of their life on videos, pictures, blogs, etc. on the internet. I don't care.

A unique idea for a television show because not so unique when 80 other shows just like it pop up in a matter of days.

Accusations and speculation becoming media sensation, then fact without checking sources, reliability, and plausibility of said accusations and speculations.

I hate people.

Yes. This! Especially when it causes riots, looting and revenge killings.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    When people sneeze loudly!!!!

This one, too. I get irrationally angry at my mom. She has the LOUDEST sneeze. And then I feel stupid, because she can't help it.
  • ScorpioJack_91
    ScorpioJack_91 Posts: 5,241 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    People talking WAY too loud next to me on the treadmill...even with my earphones on and volume up high. I had to move a couple of times and I honestly couldn't give two *kitten* if they look at me weirdly when I do....no one likes an obnoxious, loud person next to them. If you wanna have a conversation...do it somewhere else so people don't get annoyed.
  • agartin
    agartin Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    When people call me at work the DAY after their appointment to ask for their lab results. When your results come in, I will call you. I... will call... you.