Hey women

Options

Replies

• laurabethless
    laurabethless Posts: 1,397 Member
    Options
    Nooo I don't like them, stubble I love but that is all. I really don't get the beard craze, I think it makes men look a lot older too but hey that's just my opinion. I know know a lot of girls that love it, I think it's just the whole manly thing...
  • HumboldtFred
    HumboldtFred Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    strozman wrote: »
    Beast4242 wrote: »
    I've been sporting a beard for years ad am confused as to why people think it is just now 'in'. Beards have always been amazing. Just saying.

I don't think the trend issue is that we've been sporting our beards since 10th grade. It's that it all of a sudden became popular (about 5 years ago when the duck boys came on the scene) so now everybody with a beard is "following suit." It's not right, but I'm guessing that's my theory.

That's my thinking too. Always had a beard then great for you. But the guys trying to grow a beard to be stylish, wearing their skinny jeans and shoes with no socks just hoping to god that some girl will take notice = me lmao

They should have their natural fiber/horned rimmed glasses/knitted beanie cap and scarf in the summer privileges revoked and be forever banned from wearing a North Face vest.
  • Tomm88
    Tomm88 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    i just can never be bothered shaving:/
  • JSurita2
    JSurita2 Posts: 1,304 Member
    Options
    I won't do anything more than a 5 oclock shadow. too itchy.

5 O'clock shadow is sofa king hot! Full grown beard, not so much.
  • andympanda
    andympanda Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    I was told some women just hate beard or stubble on guys that perform oral on them. It scratches the hell out of them down their.
  • mistikal13
    mistikal13 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Options
    Nope, beards/facial hair of any kind def don't do it for me! I love my husband's face clean shaven.
  • spekaelizabeth
    spekaelizabeth Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hairy is manly, it nice
  • Equus5374
    Equus5374 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    I'm a sucker for a five o'clock shadow. And don't read into that.
  • Ali_momof2
    Ali_momof2 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    I think it depednds on the guy. Facial hair looks good on some guys, while others look good clean shaven. But that long beard doesn't look good on anyone, they all need to stop that!
  • Watch_Me_Rise
    Watch_Me_Rise Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Brings out our primal tendencies
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    Options
    if a beard is on a really hot man im probably into it

but i dont really care either way beard no beard meh ...unless of course someone looks better with a beard then i like the beard more
  • FatFreeFrolicking
    FatFreeFrolicking Posts: 4,252 Member
    Options
    Not a fan of beards. They make men look messy and unprofessional.

However, stubble is great.
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    Options
    My love has just shaved his glorious face bush down to a goatee. :(
  • augold86
    augold86 Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    Honestly it depends on the man. Some dudes look better with beards and some look weird.
  • Effumandshine
    Effumandshine Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    augold86 wrote: »
    Honestly it depends on the man. Some dudes look better with beards and some look weird.

This^
  • RockstarWilson
    RockstarWilson Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Nooo I don't like them, stubble I love but that is all. I really don't get the beard craze, I think it makes men look a lot older too but hey that's just my opinion. I know know a lot of girls that love it, I think it's just the whole manly thing...

Theres an interesting point: nowadays, don't women go for older, more mature men because male maturity has slowed? Maybe not as far as a generation, but if a man can carry himself and look 5-10 years older than he is, is that appealing to women?

Pardon my philosophical approach. This is how I think.
  • RockstarWilson
    Options
    Brings out our primal tendencies

Why is that? If I am not in the doghouse with my woman, she has the same reaction. So, for those it turns on, what is going through your mind with regard to the beard?
  • RockstarWilson
    Options
    andympanda wrote: »
    I was told some women just hate beard or stubble on guys that perform oral on them. It scratches the hell out of them down their.

Yeah, the stache and cheeks have to be smooth. I have screwed that up a few times. I dont know why, but my woman actually prefers the beard in that situation (just the beard).
  • agartin
    agartin Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    My husband recently got out of the military where he has been clean shaven for the entire past 10+ years. I don't know what it is about the grizzly look of his beard, but I love it. It grows really fast either way. His 5 o'clock shadow appeared at 10am when he used to shave. Now he keeps it nice, neat and trimmed, and honestly looks weird without it to me now.

I think it's a masculine thing in my eyes.
  • jjkoba81
    jjkoba81 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    MadMc28 wrote: »
    I mean.....I'm not a beardo or anything like so many other women....but some guys just have ugly chins so they look better with a beard lol. The other part to the fascination is being manly. Women love manly guys.

And manly women too, nowadays. But they cant grow the beards :D

Do you think there is more to it than just superficial reasons? Could there be any Freudian rationality (oxymoron)? For instance, if you like a guy, could the beard alter attraction in a subconscious way?

Kathy-Bates.jpg.jpg