Goal: Let's get out of the 200s!!!!

Options

Replies

• 80sFanatic88
    80sFanatic88 Posts: 70 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Yes, that's my short term goal too. It's just so hard to stick with it. I was almost there about a month ago, and now I gained again. I'm probably at 210 now. What are we going to do to help each other?
  • DocHol85
    DocHol85 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I've been at 215 is for a few years. I need motivation to get to my eventual goal of 175. I've never stuck with any calorie counting/exercise plan/weight loss for more than a few days but I have logged for 17 days in a row now. I've also never had a significant weight loss so this will be a new journey. I think I'm going to cry the day I get to 199 because it's been so long. It will be like seeing an old friend. Let's do this!
  • xixshaiyaxix
    xixshaiyaxix Posts: 83 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    I am at 210 right now, currently on a liquid fast in preparation for bariatric surgery in two days. Feel free to add me, My ultimate goal is 125 which would be a normal BMI for my height and age. Thanks so much for reading my comment, blessings.
  • Rashanti1
    Rashanti1 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Getting below 200 is going to be my biggest milestone, 2nd to my actual goal of 180. I started this journey at 261. Currently at 207. Almost there :-)
  • Sandytoes71
    Sandytoes71 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Hi, I was 230 lbs at my highest. Lost 45 lbs using mfp. Then life happened.....several deaths including my husband April of 2014 and my dad being the two most devastating. Now I have gained back most of the lbs I lost except for 13lbs. I got down to a size 16 jeans. Back up to a tight 18. I have recently remarried and am ready to get my weight back in check. I am currently 217 lbs 5'2 . 44 yrs young. NO ENERGY WHATSOEVER! :'( Thx!!
  • reesyone
    reesyone Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!! I need a group in the same boat, that's for sure!! I know we can do it together!!
  • Sandytoes71
    Sandytoes71 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Ive sent some of u guys a friend request. If u didnt get a request and want to be friends, please add me. Good Luck to all of u!!
  • DrWhoIsYerDad
    DrWhoIsYerDad Posts: 263 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    I'd like to get in on this I've been about 208 for about a year, I got under 200 once but didn't stay there long. I want to get to 195, anyone feel free to add me!
  • andympanda
    andympanda Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    as of Fri morning i was at 204.4 I would love to join in.
  • mwyvr
    mwyvr Posts: 1,883 Member
    Options
    Was 255 in Sept 2014; crossed below 200 not too long ago. I measure in kg so I didn't even realise I'd made the jump below 200 for a couple of days, but what a smile that realisation brought to my face.

I feel great, I feel strong, and I'm very proud of the changes I've made... but yes, I do worry about losing resolve or starting to once again buy my own BS excuses.

Let's all head in the right direction together and stay there with emphasis on staying there for good.
  • wannaloseit77
    wannaloseit77 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I would love to join in on this! At my heaviest, I was 237, I got down to 173, became pregant (4 years ago!), hurt my back, etc and the next thing I knew, I was back up to 220.
  • averynn
    averynn Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I was 155 before I got pregnant 2 years ago. Had some major pregnancy issues and am now sitting at 258. I am down 5lbs this week. Just starting my journey and would love some support and to be supportive.
  • cranor130
    cranor130 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Hi, I was 230 lbs at my highest. Lost 45 lbs using mfp. Then life happened.....several deaths including my husband April of 2014 and my dad being the two most devastating. Now I have gained back most of the lbs I lost except for 13lbs. I got down to a size 16 jeans. Back up to a tight 18. I have recently remarried and am ready to get my weight back in check. I am currently 217 lbs 5'2 . 44 yrs young. NO ENERGY WHATSOEVER! :'( Thx!!

I was stuck at 217 forever. I started upping my steps a few weeks back, (arthritic knees) and I have noticed a HUGE energy increase. I average 5000 steps currently. I was very surprised at the energy.
  • Volcomstar1125
    Volcomstar1125 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    In the same boat! I've been between 210 and 217 for the longest! my ultimate goal is 160. I find it so hard to update my food and then when i eat bad, i decide to not log it and then i don't log in anything else for the rest of the day. so count me in! i need to be held accountable hahaha lol
  • AngelaHurst1213
    AngelaHurst1213 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing! My ultimate goal is 180, but I keep going up and down between 190 and 230. Now that I have an app to help me keep track of my food, I need the accountability factor. This is so right for me!
  • Deputymax
    Deputymax Posts: 16 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    I'm in. I haven't seen 200 in 26 years, but I'm down 58 lbs with 13 to go to see 199. Here's hoping July 4th will be Independence Day from the 200's also.
  • Volcomstar1125
    Volcomstar1125 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure how to add people :( so if you guys can add me please :)
  • lisaspi04
    lisaspi04 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I would like to be part of this group. Anyone can add me if you want.
  • jilldoeps08
    jilldoeps08 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I want in!! 250s now and want to get to ONEderland by Sept 1st. About 5 months and 10 pounds a month. Kind of pushing it. But I'm on an adventure. Please add me, I'd love to be a part of this community!!!
  • wannaloseit77
    wannaloseit77 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Oh my word, I did it!!! I have finally crept past the '2' and am now seeing my weight starting with a '1' (barely, but I'll take it)!