Goal: Let's get out of the 200s!!!!

Options

Replies

• jcoffeyJC82
    jcoffeyJC82 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I would like to join as well! Started at 258 and got down to 212...now I'm 223 and want to get under 200. would like to be friends with anyone who is in the same boat as me. Life can be so difficult and I have realized that if I emotional eat, the problems will still be there and now I have to work harder to get the weight off. I only want to go down and not yo yo! Looking for friends...I am newer to MFP.
  • GymnasticsMommy
    GymnasticsMommy Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I'm in too! Currently 214, I was 237 when I started in jan. Working hard towards 199. Gw is 165 to 145? We will see where I can go?
  • mohamedzahw
    mohamedzahw Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am in . i have been below 200 my entire life . but that's because we use metric measures here in my country : D

So . right now i am 98 kg which equals about 217 lbs . and i would really love it to shake it down until it reaches a number way below that tough 200 .
  • jorinya
    jorinya Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    I was 95kg which is 209lb and I'm now down to 80kg which is 176lb. If I can do it then you all can do if. Add me, I'm here if you need support, encouragement or motivation. Best of luck on reaching your goals. Little tip: set small realistic goals for yourself with a time limit..... Mine for this month is to weigh less than my neighbour who is 79kg which is 174lbs. She knows I'm losing weight but doesn't know my current weight.
    Congratulations on taking steps to a happier, lighter, healthier you!!
  • Danaw0123
    Danaw0123 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Please add me!
    Started at 260, got down to 199 before a surgery I let derail me back to 230 2 yrs. ago. This year, got myself down to 215. Under 200 is on my horizon!
  • glow19
    glow19 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm in I'm 214, started at 218.
    Would love to be 160 goal weight
    Feel free to add me.
  • getfitformeee
    getfitformeee Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Hey everybody! Up to this point, I will only accept & keep friends/requests from those who have their food diary open to their friends. My list is getting too big to keep up with and I want to be an active and encouraging fitness pal! I'd like to know what kinds of foods and calories you are consuming & burning so I know what exactly I am being supportive of! I keep mine open for accountability and would like that in return :) I'm so proud of every one of you who are on here, working towards a healthier lifestyle. Love and respect to you all!!! Xoxoxo <3 Kristi
  • Marlene1667
    Marlene1667 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    YES! I have been hovering between 202 - 225 for two years. Starting to think there is some kind of mental block there or something. I want to be in ONEderland!
  • klsana00
    klsana00 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Sent a friend request. my food diary is open but I only add one calorie for exercise. Too tempting to have all those exercise calories hovering in my bank and if I eat them back I will never get out of the 200's...
  • dina445
    dina445 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Me too! I started at 265 in January. So far, I am almost -27! I really want to make it to 199 before 2016!!!

• dina445
    dina445 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I gained 25 pds this winter putting me at215 pds. Hopefully I'll be able to take it off. .
  • lynnmariestan1
    lynnmariestan1 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Me too, please! I have been as low as 201, 202 probably four times this year, then I always shoot up to 212 or so. Havent been under 200 in over 15 years, plan on being under that this summer for the first time in soooooo long!
  • cassandrag93
    cassandrag93 Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    What is everyone doing to break the 200s!? Anything that is working well, also how many calories is everyone eating?
  • BlissShrable
    BlissShrable Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Count me in!! Started at 260, Now at 233 this morning! Cant wait to see that 1!
  • EdnaMae690
    EdnaMae690 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I definitely belong here! Please add me to this group. I'm currently 241lbs. 5'11" Six years ago I was a completely different person, I stayed around 160lb. Then I had my daughter (212lbs. @ delivery) got my tubes tied, and all went downhill from there. Now I'm not completely blaming the tubal here but I do feel it was a contributing factor along with increased stress and unhealthy eating. My hormones were all over the place. Hard to get motivated, to where before you couldn't keep me still! Anyway, I have plenty reason to turn it all around, and today marks the first step :) Please add me, add me to your friends, and hold me accountable. I'm still figuring this app out.
  • Jimsterintexas
    Jimsterintexas Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I've lost 28 pounds over the last 3 months and I'm down to 212. I am trying to get down to 190. Let's do this. Feel free to add me.
  • sahead710
    sahead710 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I've been working so hard to get under 200 right now I'm at 206 so close!! My weight is so stubborn though it's taken me 6 months to lose 18 lbs
  • kordellthompson
    kordellthompson Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am in. I have started out at 232lbs, and in the past couple weeks, I simply changed the food I eat and have lost 8lbs. My exercise hasn't even been consistent. Now I don't let my friends and people around me dictate when I eat and how much, but instead rely on myself to determine what is enough.
  • CintyPinky
    CintyPinky Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm in :smile: I am at 201.4 right now, but I fluctuate between 200-210. I just got a Fitbit flex. Trying to track everything closer. :) today was a "free day" I ate some pizza but no more! :) if anyone wants to add me please do. Especially if you have a Fitbit!!!
  • rd82716
    rd82716 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to break into the 200s. My heaviest was 311 and I am at 305 right now. Cutting out soft drinks and fast food is a huge step for me.