Post here if you want more friends!

Options

Replies

• DedRepublic
    DedRepublic Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    I want a army of motivating people on my.friends list. Let get this started! :)

Love it!
  • Soft_Angel
    Soft_Angel Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Soft_Angel wrote: »
    Hi, Im new here looking to lose weight and maintain a healthy lifestyle. Feel free to add me so we can support each other!!!

I'm new here, looking for support. Feel free to add me!! :)
  • CGraves27
    CGraves27 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Never been good with "Hello".. just turning a new leaf. I have yo-yo dieted and exercised my whole adult life. I'm hoping that a good community and determination to be healthy and strong will see me through this time. Please add me. I can't make any promises but I will do my best to follow through.
  • badwolf4
    badwolf4 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Friends? Yes please! I am very active on MFP and would love more people to interact with.
  • tschlach
    tschlach Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Been active for a little over a month with a lot of weight to go, so I plan on being here for a while.
  • NotGuiltylawyer
    NotGuiltylawyer Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I am always looking for new friends. Add away!!!
  • littlebellpepper3
    littlebellpepper3 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Just turned 18 and graduation is coming up fast!! Then off to college! I want a new adventure in college starting with my weight! I am 5'8" and 195 lbs :/ I would love to reach my 160lb goal!
    Help please?
  • Amanda_Please88
    Amanda_Please88 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :) I try to post everyday and have lost 50lbs so far. I love motivating friends, and friends that motivate in return. My story and before and after pics are on my page.
  • HelloAmbie
    HelloAmbie Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Add me! I am down to only 10 active users on my friends list. They drop like flies!
  • justjack18
    justjack18 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Positive friends welcome!
  • DevonandFamily
    DevonandFamily Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm new to the community aspect of MFP. I am a mother of 3 kids. I gained weight because I had a drug addiction, and I never really ate anything. So when I began to eat, I started eating from depression, or stress, or anxiety. I got up to 260lbs and now I'm losing weight. I have lost 20lbs since then and I'm still going for it. We all have our ups and downs and I'm sick of always physically feeling like I can't live an UP lifestyle. So now I'm going to do my best! Friend Request me, and we can support each other on our journey!
  • jffrydale
    jffrydale Posts: 32 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Anyone add me if you like, just back to mfp and sadly my group seems to have died....using fitbit, strava, doing p90x3, running and biking.
  • Gma1973
    Gma1973 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone, Im new to MFP started yesterday, so would love friends for support and encouragement, please feel free to add me :)
  • lanalovestar
    lanalovestar Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Got a fitbit Happy mother's day to me. B) Ready to commit to losing 50+lbs. Would love more accountability friends. Let's hit out fitness goals together. I'm super committed. Planet fitness membership,mixed with insanity,outdoor ruining,and yoga.
  • Cronniss
    Cronniss Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Hello all. Like everyone else, I am posting here looking for friends to support me and for me to be supportive of. I've been using MFP for about two weeks already, and I've been posting here & there.

I've also started posting in the Blog that they've given us as well. So feel free to visit my profile and check me out if you'd like. I plan on being active here for a long time, mostly because I plan on never becoming as heavy as I was before ever again.
  • kdavisson333
    kdavisson333 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    hi
  • meliiigee
    meliiigee Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Would like some friends, new here :)
  • j3susfr34k83
    j3susfr34k83 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    sure of course. anyone else having trouble logging in foods?
    it is 6:02CST(tennessee) here where i live wondering if theyre working on site or what!!??!!
  • brokennsanity1
    brokennsanity1 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Im sort of new to this site ! looking for some motivation to keep me going :)