Post here if you want more friends!

Options

Replies

• kgruters
    kgruters Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'd love friends on here!! I find it so motivating to see what others are eating and doing for workouts! Add me!!!
  • aalcon
    aalcon Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Tried this with no friends for awhile. Need a change, need some motivational friends. Let's keep each other on track. Add me
  • lLionMindl
    lLionMindl Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    active every day! feel free to add me :D
  • Warriorwithinme
    Warriorwithinme Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Add me too! I'm look for some new friends that can help me reach the last leg of my goal. Started at 343LB now I'm 278LB and have 38LB to go for the last leg.
    #warriorwithinme
  • remylebeau21
    remylebeau21 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!!!
  • natboosh69
    natboosh69 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, about 50lbs to lose :)
  • Alma102724
    Alma102724 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Ok I lied, I didn't just now download MFP. I've had it for a long time but I never kept track of it. It just seemed like one more thing I had to keep track of on top of everything else (calories, fat, proteins, exercise etc.) That was almost 3 years ago, today I am focused on becoming a Nurse and either Personal Trainer or Pilates instructor. I'm down 30 lbs with another 30 to go BUT it's not about the weight anymore. I have SO much more knowledge, yes I look good in clothes ;) , but for me more importantly I can breathe! I can run! And I mean run! I used to run a mile in 22 minutes....yes 22 minutes!! I timed myself a few days ago......13 minutes!!!! Thats a huge accomplishment for me! I absolutely love health and fitness, its become a part of me now. It's a passion. I have my nursing friends who I talk medicine to, I'd love to have my fitness friends who I can talk fitness to! :smiley:
  • andreavieira
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :)
  • DiamondBackBobby22
    Options
    Need an accountabilibuddy. Anyone?
  • fireflies114
    fireflies114 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm hopping on and saying that you can add me if you like! I'm 5'2.5 and currently weigh 127, started at 140. My goal is 115!
  • MissMelissa514
    MissMelissa514 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Love new friends. Feel free to add me
  • laura_lee414
    laura_lee414 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Looking for friends for meal ideas and motivation. Lost 70 pounds in a years time and have kept it off for 10 months. Want to keep losing a little and stay active.
  • goalpeace
    goalpeace Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Let's keep each other motivated! My friends keep me active daily. :)
  • j1cmpbll
    j1cmpbll Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    What's up all? This dad on diet is on a mission. So far I've lost 23 pounds. I eat 1570 calories a day. I'm on the treadmill 2-3 times a week. I don't judge so if you're looking for an online motivational friend then send me an invite. I hope you meet and exceed all your diet and fitness goals. Add me if you like & Good luck!
  • AmandaDurkin
    AmandaDurkin Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I love trying to be healthy, and I love new friends!
  • MyMartyMcfly
    MyMartyMcfly Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Am also looking for friends and support. Feel free to hit me up! :)
  • troyrummag
    troyrummag Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm in I always need new friends
  • Winston817
    Winston817 Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options
    Friends who interact have a sense of humor and exercise = Add : B)
  • LaurenAOK
    LaurenAOK Posts: 2,475 Member
    Options
    Looking for interactive, fun friends here! I've used mfp before and am back now to lose some stupid law school weight :P
  • rosnigetsfit
    rosnigetsfit Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    add me up!