Post here if you want more friends!

Options

Replies

• dreds93
    dreds93 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hey I'm looking for a gym buddy to work out at the planet fitness on 125th. Nyc hmu ppl.
  • Hmarie94
    Hmarie94 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Add me! I've been using mfp for years and have zero friends.
  • benich3043
    benich3043 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Add me please
  • floralprintandbarefeet
    Options
    Hi! I love to run and am trying to get a handle on my binge eating habits... I've used mfp for about two years but didn't know there were ways to make friends!
  • amandaaa32
    amandaaa32 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Just started this account and looking for motivation and support :smile:
  • Reema_capricorn
    Reema_capricorn Posts: 1,032 Member
    Options
    I want advice about everything fitness related. Lots of it. Feel free to add me
  • Coloradocyclist
    Coloradocyclist Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • kiomayoko
    kiomayoko Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Always looking for new friends. Like they say more the merrier :smile:
  • Supermom_of_8
    Supermom_of_8 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for new friends! I'm a good friend to others. I love to inspire & I try to answer everyone's posts. I'm a social person that loves to see other do well in their journey. Please feel free to add me. :smiley:
  • fnoblebrown
    fnoblebrown Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Always looking for more friends!
  • David988
    David988 Posts: 14 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    hey started Beast body and looking for people that are crazy to work OUT...like I mean CRAZY MAN
    .....crazy... o.o
  • pizzarhett
    pizzarhett Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I like having freinds!
  • Pelamblue
    Pelamblue Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Hi, im into weight training, looking for people who are looking to put on decent muscle. Diet ideas etc.
  • Alma102724
    Alma102724 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi I just now downloaded MFP need friends add me!
  • coachshawty
    Options
    therocpile wrote: »
    Post a reply below if you want people to add you, Let's keep each other motivated and on the right track!!

Anyone is welcome to add me!!!

• letmegetfitnow
    Options
    Hey, I'm 20 and tryna lose some unwanted weight that I've gained over the year. Let's just say 2014 wasnt my year! I'm serious about it, the first 10-15 lbs I'm just trying to get my stomach used to eating smaller proportions and within my calorie budget. Then after that I would like to change my eating to strict healthy food. So if anyone wants to add me feel free (: I'm motivated and would like to stay that way and could use some friends on the right path to keep me going!
  • brandycatherine
    brandycatherine Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! My name is Brandy. All of my current friends are either inactive or have not logged in for a long time. I'm working on a whole lifestyle change and ultimately am interested in dropping 60 lbs. I am looking for people to share support and motivation with. If this is you, please add me :)
  • Boxing987
    Boxing987 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Hi all, been away for 6 months, 2nd day back into it, add me :)
  • letmegetfitnow
    Options
    If anyone wants to add me please do and if you have a fitbit add me there to , alescia is my name (: I love that I can combine my fitbit with my fitness pal ! :p #motivation
  • lisalolaluxton12014
    Options
    therocpile wrote: »
    Post a reply below if you want people to add you, Let's keep each other motivated and on the right track!!

Anyone is welcome to add me!!!
    Pick me!! Yes me!!

Let's help each other out by posting tips and other topics on my new group!!!

>>> http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/23899-for-the-inspired