Post here if you want more friends!

Options

Replies

• lisalolaluxton12014
    Options
    Hi I'm lisa I need to get back into my healthy eating plan and lose 1.5-2 stone before my holiday, I need some heathy meal ideas too
  • rduc92
    rduc92 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add me! Need more friends to keep motivation! Also will motivate others!
  • ash2692
    ash2692 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Looking for friends! And you can also follow my Instagram instashleyy_fit
    :)
  • fancyblossom83
    fancyblossom83 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I would love to be added to your friends!! Please add me! How do I add friends?? I'm new to the community. I have used the app before but never accessed to he community.
  • Amanda682015
    Amanda682015 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I have replace Facebook with MFP. I'm on here everyday commenting, liking, giving and receiving advice, posting, and so on. Iam on my last month, last week of insanity, and look forward to begin it once again next week!! If you are somebody along the same lines, on and posting, and loving everyday I would like to meet you!
  • mllett
    mllett Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Add me!
  • cskone38
    cskone38 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Me too, I need the motivation of a large group!!
  • legengary73
    legengary73 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Newb here!! Can we be friends?? Always appreciate support and helpful advice!
  • MiltonAFC
    MiltonAFC Posts: 121 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me.

I'm 22, 169lb atm. I was 235lb last year, I'm currently doing a 12 week cut to get rid of some excess fat. I'm hoping to be where I want around mid to late May. I'll reverse diet June and plan to bulk from July-March.

• laols01
    laols01 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hello! I've been away for about 6 months but am back at it! Current goal is to lose about 75lbs, so it's going to be a long road. Would love some inspiration/motivation/support! I also have PCOS so can relate to anyone insulin resistant, and am on day 5 of Whole30. Add away please! :smiley:
  • stephnic4
    stephnic4 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Its been so helpful seeing other ppls food diaries, getting feedback, and celebrating personal victories together. Please add me! I would love more support and insight.
  • stephnic4
    Options
    28yrs old, from ky, 5'7, 154lbs, lost 10lbs, shooting for 15-20 more. Add me :p
  • stephnic4
    Options
    28yrs old, from ky, 5'7, 154lbs, lost 10lbs, shooting for 15-20 more. Add me :p
  • Olliontherun
    Olliontherun Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi, like to chat and support each other, delighted to be added!
  • Erindipitous
    Erindipitous Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to be more active on here again.. Friend away! :)

Side note: I do Paleo now for health reasons, so I'm also interested in connecting with people of similar diets, but will gladly friend anyone. :)
  • Olliontherun
    Olliontherun Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi, like to chat and support each other, delighted to be added!
  • mskaiscott
    mskaiscott Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Kai! I'm new here and just beginning my road to being healthier! Day 8 in the gym and feelin pretty good! All FR welcome!
  • heavenbound20052000
    Options
    Yes please add me :)
  • HMittra
    HMittra Posts: 15
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Hey all. I'm Hayley, 29, and from around Boston. I tried posting my own thread to make some new friends, but it didn't really work! I'm really hoping to start some close relationships with people that are more than just an anonymous "great job!" I'd love to form real friendships while we do this thing together. I'm always dieting alone, and I decided I'm going to try to be more social this time. Feel free to add me if you're looking for the same! B)
  • Staying_Power
    Options
    I was on MFP 5 years ago, lost 45 lbs in 4 months. Since then I gained 15 lbs and decided I needed to come back. I am 46, weigh 206 at 5'4" in height. My ultimate goal is 150. I am looking to connect with others to motivate and be motivated.
    Thank you and hope to be your friend!