30 Day Shred : STARTING MONDAY MAY 11TH

Options

Replies

• larueam
    larueam Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello all- I am getting back on the bandwagon- Day 1 is tonight!
  • MEmomof3
    MEmomof3 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm restarting this program today. I need some motivation to keep me going. I always have good intentions, but then I skip it one day, and then it gets out of control and next thing I know, it's been a week. Feel free to add me for motivation/support
  • Ciler_80
    Ciler_80 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    ok i got it now. thank you so much :)
    njasperson wrote: »
    Ciler_80 wrote: »
    am gonna start today too but on youtube. (question) do i do level 1 same workout every day for a week and then level 2 or something else? sorry if am confusing yall

The dvd says to do each level for 10 days. I get bored doing the same level for ten days so I do 7 days then move up to the next level. But it also depends on if you feel comfortable moving up to the next level. Hope this helps!

• amandabullock120
    amandabullock120 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone. I'm on day 5 of level one. It is on YouTube if that is easier for you!! Please add me. I'm motivating and commited. Good luck everyone!! :)
  • chellied715
    chellied715 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting this - I was planning on starting today too so was glad to see others doing the same thing! :)

I do have a question though.... how do we record our exercise in mfp?
  • fitnatic130
    fitnatic130 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Lvl1 day 1 done!
  • shrinkingletters
    shrinkingletters Posts: 1,008 Member
    Options
    I'm considering going back and redoing the 30DS after I complete this last week of Ripped in 30. I will tell you one thing: Ripped in 30 is a WHOLE LOT tougher than 30DS.
  • hhant
    hhant Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I was looking at starting this as I go on holiday in 37 days time! Need that extra push to lose a few more pounds (until I put it back on again on holiday!)
    I'm considering going back and redoing the 30DS after I complete this last week of Ripped in 30. I will tell you one thing: Ripped in 30 is a WHOLE LOT tougher than 30DS.

Which do you prefer ripped or 30s?

• shrinkingletters
    Options
    hhant wrote: »
    I was looking at starting this as I go on holiday in 37 days time! Need that extra push to lose a few more pounds (until I put it back on again on holiday!)

Which do you prefer ripped or 30s?

I think 30DS is a good starting point. The workouts in RI30 seem a little more complicated but I felt a little more capable because I already knew some of the moves from 30DS.

I believe she also has a Beginner's 30DS? I've also used her No More Trouble Zones waaaaaay back when I was in much better shape and was running 40-50mpw. That one is a killer.
  • hhant
    hhant Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thank you, I will have a look at them. I do circuits at the gym so I'm hoping that will help me with some of the moves!
  • shrinkingletters
    Options
    hhant wrote: »
    Thank you, I will have a look at them. I do circuits at the gym so I'm hoping that will help me with some of the moves!

I mean, honestly? No matter what, Jillian is no joke. She simply does NOT play games and any workout of hers is gonna be a challenge.

I happen to love her dearly because I work well under intense guidance and no-nonsense plans. She seems to tell it to you straight and her obvious giddiness and madness is a little infectious.
  • chellied715
    chellied715 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Day 1 of lvl 1 done! Wasn't as bad as I expected... or maybe I'm in better shape than I thought I was? Either way, I'm glad! :)
  • MelissaSolano2015
    MelissaSolano2015 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just started that today too.. It was killer
  • cpluta01
    cpluta01 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm starting today and will definitely need some motivation! I want to give it my all the entire way through - my honeymoon is in 1 month!!
  • Ciler_80
    Ciler_80 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Lvl 1 day 1 it's DONE yessssss. See y'all tomorrow and good luck.
  • Maggies90
    Maggies90 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I gave away my 30DS but im in to do Ripped In 30... I always start but never finish! Ill make it this time
  • shrinkingletters
    Options
    Maggies90 wrote: »
    I gave away my 30DS but im in to do Ripped In 30... I always start but never finish! Ill make it this time

Hold on to your butt! (or don't, if you want to lose it)
  • Maggies90
    Maggies90 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Maggies90 wrote: »

Hold on to your butt! (or don't, if you want to lose it)

Hahah oh god stop reminding me how scary Jillian is! I get so mad at her doing that RI30! Its so tough but well worth it

• catjan
    catjan Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting this - I was planning on starting today too so was glad to see others doing the same thing! :)

I do have a question though.... how do we record our exercise in mfp?

I'm not sure about recording it either. I've just put my own ' DVD , 20 minutes'
    I log all my expertise as 1 calories otherwise I would eat them & it wouldn't be salad!
  • terricherry2
    terricherry2 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I just started RI30 yesterday and found week 1 pretty much the same as 30DS. Does it change to different workouts after this first one? I like that it's 4 instead of 3 phases.