Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

What made you fat?

191011121315»

Replies

• Emily3907
    Emily3907 Posts: 1,461 Member
    edited May 2015
    I could blame it on so many things....bad relationship that led to marriage, his cheating and then divorce (all before the age of 21), too much alcohol (way too often), too much chipotle, too much ben and jerry's and way too much eating out. Oh and no exercise at all.

But, ultimately, it was just me. No self control and in my darkest times not enough self esteem to care.
  • zeinmr
    zeinmr Posts: 79 Member
    carbs and carbs and carbs
  • dmiivanov
    dmiivanov Posts: 49 Member
    Milk... A gallon of whole milk a day..
  • shrinkingletters
    shrinkingletters Posts: 1,008 Member
    I won't say it made me fat, but it definitely put me over considering I used to be very athletic and in great shape: I dated a chef who also happened to be an abusive *kitten* for a few years, and during those three years two of my favorite people passed away, my mother fell ill, I was laid off from my job, and my younger sibling fell into drugs as a side effect of schizophrenia and poor guidance from his father.

I was very depressed and for a while because of Chef Jerk, very well-fed. I put on about 20lbs and lost my athletic figure.

I'm getting there, though. Things are much better, and I'm stronger.