What do your meals look like (show me pictures)....

Options

Replies

• Swiftlet66
    Swiftlet66 Posts: 729 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Typical daily Vietnamese meal. Some type of green leaf vegetable soup, fish, rice with salted tiny cute shrimps.
  • Swiftlet66
    Options
  • kducky22
    kducky22 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Swiftlet66 wrote: »
    Typical daily Vietnamese meal. Some type of green leaf vegetable soup, fish, rice with salted tiny cute shrimps.

Yummy! What do you use for the soup broth?
  • Queenmunchy
    Queenmunchy Posts: 3,380 Member
    Options
    Zoodles with leftover turkey taco meat, hot sauces, and laughing cow cheese. dk0szggv8de8.jpg
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    Zoodles with leftover turkey taco meat, hot sauces, and laughing cow cheese.

I bought some of that laughing cow cheese - the chipotle one - I am not sure if it was you or someone else on one of these threads said they use it often. I think I'm going to try it out tonight, I have mango jalapeno chicken sausage, and a frozen veggie blend that includes squash, zucchini, red peppers and onions. My question is, does the cheese itself melt well enough to make a sauce to serve over pasta, or do I need to add liquid to it to thin it out - like chicken broth or milk or even pasta water?

I was planning on just experimenting with it tonight but figured since you just posted this I would ask for some tips.

• myee924
    myee924 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    sja9aa7yzbie.jpg

I'm always on the go, so this is my full day's worth of food, minus a quest bar or 2 ;P
  • DeadsAndDoritos
    DeadsAndDoritos Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    myee924 wrote: »

I'm always on the go, so this is my full day's worth of food, minus a quest bar or 2 ;P

I wish I was this organised! Looks great.

• scastor27
    scastor27 Posts: 204 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Dinner was stuffed chicken breast! Such a bad picture but I was already sitting down ready to eat then I thought I'd better take a pic for you guys :smile:

dvf00n1kzkz8.jpg
  • bbontheb
    bbontheb Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    myee924 wrote: »

Can you please tell me what is in that salad with egg and also the rolls? Yum. What is the dish above the salad?

• annette_15
    annette_15 Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    Last nights dessert: Strawberry quark with fruit, two types of granola, chocolate chips and chocolate sauce
    EzLwLnS.jpg

Breakfast today: Egg white muffins, salsa and sweet potato
    K5sRilW.jpg

Lunch: Raw zoodles with a can of salmon mixed with a pouch of wholly guacamole, some corn, tomatoes, lemon and s&p. Seriously the easiest meal ever
    NS21trD.jpg
  • qban0124
    qban0124 Posts: 2 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Peanut butter and chocolate lava cake
    7yysif0pjt8m.jpg

Citrus Chicken Salad
    olqj9hyhjuwi.jpg

Slow cooked tacos
    ozgfmpw30wxh.jpg
  • forgtmenot
    forgtmenot Posts: 860 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    k8ll0bulnf5l.jpg
    Sushi for two I shared with my fiancé. So good. This had tuna and salmon sashimi, red snapper, crab and shrimp nigiri, and spicy tuna roll. With miso soup not pictured
    fgk0ivtizgag.jpg

Strawberry swirl cheesecake which was amazing from a local Cheesecake Factory called Jubilations.

I don't know how I managed to eat my two favorite foods (seafood and cheesecake) in the same day. Just sort of happened like that, but I managed to make it fit into my calories and macros so I'm pretty happy about it.
  • moonbubbles
    moonbubbles Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    That cheesecake and sushi... <3

Today's 2nd meal was light rye wasa crisp pizza with laughing cow cheese, sauce, peppers, onion, garlic, yellow pepper rings, and a tiny bit of pepperoni. About 225 calories.

zbfpsymah9be.jpg

3rd meal was baked falafel, fage Greek yogurt with fresh garlic, and a salad with lemon juice. - about 220 calories.

yzci2n797jb3.jpg

I'd rather have cheesecake and sushi. Lol

• jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    Found this pic of chicken pho on the Internet, since I failed to take a pic of my own. Made it completely from scratch. Delicious!

pho-close-up_zpsul2vckjd.jpg
  • Emily3907
    Emily3907 Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    Egg and Pepper jack cheese on ciabatta, with extra super crispy bacon. Light iced mocha to drink!

6tccacovh0ig.jpg
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    Emily3907 wrote: »
    Egg and Pepper jack cheese on ciabatta, with extra super crispy bacon. Light iced mocha to drink!

YUM! I would pop that sandwich on my panini maker and get the bread nice and toasty - now I know what I'm making for breakfast on Sunday! Maybe with some avocado and spinach too....

• JustineMarie21
    JustineMarie21 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    9vt8rifw9kcu.jpg
    Roasted sweet tater with Maple Pancake Sweet Spreads Coconutter, maplesyrup, and cinnamon.
  • Swiftlet66
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Interesting yummy pancakes made with just 1 very ripe mashed banana with 2 eggs, pan fried in coconut oil and eaten with honey and side of mangoes. :)

yk6dzndivobj.jpg
  • Swiftlet66
    Options
    kducky22 wrote: »
    Swiftlet66 wrote: »

Yummy! What do you use for the soup broth?

Just chicken broth simmered with dry shrimp and then add a bit of fish sauce!