30 Day Shred (30DS) - Starting 5/23

Options

Replies

• talula_rouge
    Options
    I got it from Netflix. It's been sitting in my house for 30 days untouched!! ( good thing they don't charge late fees!) Maybe I should actually try it! :). I get bored doing the same thing too many times though. But hey- I'm in!
  • batorsbabe37
    batorsbabe37 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Totally in!!
    Starting Zumba tomorrow, and one class on Tuesday! Will do DVD in the am before work, and Zumba is at night on Sundays and Tuesdays!!! Pretty excited/anxious/nervous to be doing this weight loss journey as a whole! Will post measurments tomorrow! :happy:
  • kcalli0429
    kcalli0429 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    i did my first day yesterday but figure it is going to take me more than 10 days on level 1. I am extremely sore today. But I am not going to let than scary woman defeat me. I will make it through!!!!!
  • ToeTapN
    ToeTapN Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I started two days ago but would love to jump in.
  • ursula0601k
    ursula0601k Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I'm in with the rest of you. The only thing I'll do differently is I will be doing a different level each day. Good luck to everyone who joins in on the challenge! We can do this!
  • crzybeautiful11
    Options
    I'm in with the rest of you. The only thing I'll do differently is I will be doing a different level each day. Good luck to everyone who joins in on the challenge! We can do this!

Have you done the 30DS before, or are you just going to do the different levels to spice it up a bit? This is my first time, first day, but I was thinking of checking out level 2 in a day or so, and possibly switching em up.
  • kchris125
    kchris125 Posts: 11
    Options
    I'm in! I've tried it a few times, but never got past 5 day because of one excuse or another. This time will be different!
  • ursula0601k
    ursula0601k Posts: 169 Member
    Options

Have you done the 30DS before, or are you just going to do the different levels to spice it up a bit? This is my first time, first day, but I was thinking of checking out level 2 in a day or so, and possibly switching em up.

I have done it before, but I also like to do it to spice it up. I think it is just as effective as doing one level repeatedly.

You should try both level two and three. Level two, for me, is harder than level three. This is probably the real reason I am switching it up, so that I never have to do level two on consecutive days. lol.
  • bmw4deb
    bmw4deb Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    Im in, however how can i find this thread again ? I always try the challanges and can never find the
    thread to check in again.
  • Mundy86
    Mundy86 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I will be cycle through the levels as this is my third time doing 30DS. Have never made it 30 days straight, as I work 12 hour days and sometimes had activites after work. There was no way I was going to workout then go to bed right away on those days. I did finish 10 days each level though. Its a good work out and I love that its only 20 mins. I do hike once a week and most likely will not do 30DS that day.
  • crzybeautiful11
    Options

Day 2 was easier then day 1, so maybe I'll jump to Level 2 in a day or two, just to check it out. I definitely like a challenge!!
    I have done it before, but I also like to do it to spice it up. I think it is just as effective as doing one level repeatedly.

You should try both level two and three. Level two, for me, is harder than level three. This is probably the real reason I am switching it up, so that I never have to do level two on consecutive days. lol.
  • crzybeautiful11
    Options
    Since I'm a few days ahead I figured I'd fill everyone in on what they have to look forward to!!

Level 1 Day 2 is done.. woooo. I was a bit sore this morning, and the baby was up a lot last night so I was exhausted, but I got up and did the workout. I took less breaks today, but still couldn't make it through the whole workout. I also had to put one hand weight down, I use 5lb weights, and I think I should have started with 3lbs.. They get a little heavy, so I just put one down and use the other. Other then the strength training, the very end is hard, the bicycle crunches. I can do a few, but then I have to substitute with the other crunches.

Other then modifying it a bit I really like the workout, I love that it's 20 minutes, and that it entertains my 8 month old to watch me flail around and get mad at Jillian! Good luck everyone!!
  • lisafred24
    lisafred24 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Just bought it at Wal-mart last night. I am in to do it too but I will only be doing it Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and maybe Sunday because I am already working out with a trainer on M, W, F and as bad as he kicks my butt I don't think I can do both.
  • Willowy_Jen
    Willowy_Jen Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I am interested in starting out. This first week should be somewhat simple for me to do, however the second week I start summer classes but I'm sure finding 20 minutes shouldn't be that much of an issue :P

I have had it for months just only got around to watching it, never doing it.
  • veriviki
    veriviki Posts: 44
    Options
    I'm in :) I NEED to finish this, I always start, then stop after a week or so because of one reason or another.
  • Vasoccerchick
    Options
    Thanks for starting this! I am in!
  • munozrd
    munozrd Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I started it yesterday but, I would like to join. Will we keep posting here or add as friends?
  • MiniMichelle
    MiniMichelle Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    Im in, however how can i find this thread again ? I always try the challanges and can never find the
    thread to check in again.

Now that you replied to this thread on your profile on the bottom left you will see a box under your friends list called "My Recent Forum Posts" Thats where you can locate the thread again :smile:
  • MiniMichelle
    MiniMichelle Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone-

Sorry that I can't reply to each individual- I was away from the computer yesterday and this is what i get- LOL

I am SO EXCITED :happy: That we have such a great group- This will help keep us motivated!!

I see many of you are like me, started and never finished, well this time will not be the same!~ We are going to hold each other accountable- we need this, we want this, and Jillian is going to help us get there!

I started a group a month ago (when I signed up and originally tried the 30DS) and they all lost weigh and inches- It was a huge motivator to see them do it... and well made me feel like crap because I didnt finish.

I am so excited to do this with you all!!! I don’t know if you also saw but after the 30DS I will be starting a No More Trouble Zones "NMTZ" group, hopefully you all can join me on that journey as well.

PM me if you need anything and friend request me if you haven’t already.
    Day 1 tomorrow… lets ROCK this!!! :tongue:
    ~Michelle
  • mosaix
    mosaix Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I just started a thread for exactly the same thing!! haha :) I'm in