Post a reply here if you are seeking fitness friends.

Options

Replies

• StayHumbleHustleHard
    StayHumbleHustleHard Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    who wants to be my 2nd friend "P
  • krissylee33
    krissylee33 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Getting back into it after losing 22 kilos then having a baby last year and putting it all back on
  • shellmdlg
    shellmdlg Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Add me people, I'm looking for fitness pals too. I'm a newbie on here
  • rachy418
    rachy418 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm looking to find new support friends , just bee introduced to this
  • ALoGonzales
    ALoGonzales Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm new to the experience...would love to have as large of a support group as possible! Always enjoy meeting new people and having an abundance of resources!
  • adam_hodgson
    adam_hodgson Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I am active and logged on everyday! Wana join the fitness army and conquer the world!!!!
  • lexielainex
    lexielainex Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Lost 20+ pounds and always looking for new friends to keep motivating me towards my goal! Feel free to add me!
  • charlb26
    charlb26 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking for fitness friends! Feel free to add me!
  • ylvak94
    ylvak94 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm constantly online and checking my newsfeed, I post daily and I have an open diary. :smile:
  • cdlee10
    cdlee10 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    you can add me - very active and just hit the reset button to get new motivation
  • ChenHsuan
    ChenHsuan Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me! :) need fitness friends!!
  • antravia77
    antravia77 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am looking for friends to help me stay accountable. Add me, please!
  • 3AAnn3
    3AAnn3 Posts: 3,055 Member
    Options
    Looking to drop 15 pounds, would love to provide and receive support, encouragement, and accountability from those on a similar quest.
  • AshleyBroughton
    AshleyBroughton Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    add at will need tips ideas and to see what everyone else is up to
  • Bg388
    Bg388 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Add me if you are active on MFP and looking for friends to chat with and motivate.
  • crunchymama616
    crunchymama616 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am from Oregon and I am looking for a fitness pal. I am 26 weeks pregnant and I have done everything except eat healthy or exercise this pregnancy. I have gain a lot of unneeded weight due to stress and I would like to get on top of things.
  • leechadcroweUK
    leechadcroweUK Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for new fitness friends to share tips advice motivation etc thanks lee
  • martinezm216
    martinezm216 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Looking for new fitness. I am 15 pounds shy of my goal but want to keep inspiring others to do what they once deemed difficult! Add me.
  • kaeganc
    kaeganc Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm here in CA, getting back on the wagon and fully committed. I've had an ankle injury which caused me to gain weight. While I'm rehabilitating and slowly getting back into exercise I need to take strict control of my diet. (damn you cheeto puffs!)

I'm an upbeat person and happy to give encouragement. I'm looking for help and support and lots of feedback on this journey. Lets do this!
  • wispypoo
    wispypoo Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You can add me