How much have you lost?

Options

Replies

• Itsmeash1
    Itsmeash1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    58lbs so far. I started in Oct 2013 but got slack towards the summer of 2014, but have been more dedicated since the New Year and now just 1lb away from my mini goal. I'm off to Thailand in Dec so hope to lose another 24lbs before then! Fingers crossed :)
  • NoIdea101NoIdea
    NoIdea101NoIdea Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    I've lost just over ten pounds in just over a month and a half, so losing just under 1.5lbs a week. Got another twenty to go! But expecting it to slow down soon, the closer you get the harder it gets and all that!
  • SoulSisterSoulBrother
    SoulSisterSoulBrother Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    13 pounds in 42 days (more to go!)
  • Missycvt
    Missycvt Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Around 50 pounds since 2010. I it used to be 60 lbs but since I moved up here I put on 10-15 pounds or so, ugh good food. Hoping to get back to my goal weight at least before November.
  • hiba_84
    hiba_84 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    31 lbs in 9 months (Down from 154 lbs to 123). Then I got pregnant and gained 37 lbs. I had lost 33 of that in 10 months :)
  • brenblush
    brenblush Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    About six months in, and 52 pounds down! It's hard. You've got to hold yourself accountable for a lot of midnight snack decisions and early mornings at the gym, lol. But the work is worth it :)
  • eileensofianmushinfine
    eileensofianmushinfine Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    my weight loss has been in stages. Total weight lost so far over 18 months is 45 pounds. I lost 25 of that with my first trainer, then hit a plateau for about 6 months. I started with a new trainer in January and have dropped another 20 since then. Went from a size 22 (almost 24) to a 14/16 - and even my denim shorts are size 16! I also lost 2 bra strap sizes from a 44 to a 40.
  • garnerish
    garnerish Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    98lb in about a year and a month, about half a stone a month. Just eating less, really need to start exercising for my health if nothing esle
  • sharonturner924
    sharonturner924 Posts: 9 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    I have lost 29kg since Sept 2014 and would like to lose another 10kg but keep getting told I don't need to lose anymore but I feel I do
  • fr3smyl
    fr3smyl Posts: 1,418 Member
    Options
    I have lost 29kg since Sept 2014 and would like to lose another 10kg but keep getting told I don't need to lose anymore but I feel I do

You might want to try what some of the other people have done and start toning and tightening up with muscle training then see what you think.
  • Kristyai3
    Kristyai3 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    67 lbs in 50 weeks. I've fallen off the wagon a few times and allowed myself a few too many weekend binges, but I keep plugging away at it. 20 lbs to goal.
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,576 Member
    Options
    I've lost about 13 lbs net in 10 months. I regained a lot over the Thanksgiving/Christmas holidays, then lost it again after. I run a very small deficit to lose slowly to minimize muscle loss and because I don't want a big change when I get to maintenance.

I have lost 11.5 inches (measure arms, thighs, waist and hips)
  • Altagracia220
    Altagracia220 Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    Started last January.
    I've lost 50 pounds in 4 and a half months.

Month one: eating 1200 calories and exercising 4-6 times a week. No eating back exercise calories.
    Month two: I was getting sluggish so I increased my calorie limit to 1350 a day. Many days that month I ate back up to 300 exercise calories.
    Month three & four: Still felt a little sluggish, so I raised my calorie count to 1500, sometimes I ate back up to 300 exercise calories.
    Month five (current month): I'm trying to eat 1800 calories a day. I've been having trouble with bingeing this month. Also trying to avoid eating back exercise calories at this point.

Started at 218 pounds. Currently stand at 5'9, weighing 169 pounds. It's still tough for me and I'm still learning to make eating in moderation a habit. It's an everyday struggle.
  • Altagracia220
    Altagracia220 Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    jazmin220 wrote: »
    Started last January.
    I've lost 50 pounds in 4 and a half months.

Month one: eating 1200 calories and exercising 4-6 times a week. No eating back exercise calories.
    Month two: I was getting sluggish so I increased my calorie limit to 1350 a day. Many days that month I ate back up to 300 exercise calories.
    Month three & four: Still felt a little sluggish, so I raised my calorie count to 1500, sometimes I ate back up to 300 exercise calories.
    Month five (current month): I'm trying to eat 1800 calories a day. I've been having trouble with bingeing this month. Also trying to avoid eating back exercise calories at this point.

Started at 218 pounds. Currently stand at 5'9, weighing 169 pounds. It's still tough for me and I'm still learning to make eating in moderation a habit. It's an everyday struggle.

I forgot to mention, starting in month 4, I incorporated cheat meals once or twice every weekend.
  • fr3smyl
    Options
    I've lost about 13 lbs net in 10 months. I regained a lot over the Thanksgiving/Christmas holidays, then lost it again after. I run a very small deficit to lose slowly to minimize muscle loss and because I don't want a big change when I get to maintenance.

I have lost 11.5 inches (measure arms, thighs, waist and hips)

Did you notice as you went along or were you shocked after looking at numbers?
  • fr3smyl
    Options
    Kristyai3 wrote: »
    67 lbs in 50 weeks. I've fallen off the wagon a few times and allowed myself a few too many weekend binges, but I keep plugging away at it. 20 lbs to goal.

That's awesome!
  • fr3smyl
    Options
    garnerish wrote: »
    98lb in about a year and a month, about half a stone a month. Just eating less, really need to start exercising for my health if nothing esle

Great job! How did you want or need to lose?
  • leggup
    leggup Posts: 2,942 Member
    Options
    70 lbs, 475 days.
  • fr3smyl
    Options
    70 lbs, 475 days.

Great job!
  • earlnabby
    earlnabby Posts: 8,171 Member
    Options