Hitting my GOAL, Before & After (PICS), and continuing!

Options

Replies

• milanks
    milanks Posts: 122
    Options
    Great job! Your arms are looking especially awesome!
  • FIREfitGrl27
    FIREfitGrl27 Posts: 199
    Options
    THANK YOU, Everyone for the LOVE!! :D
  • krisnatm
    krisnatm Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    You look great, your hard work has definately paid off! Praise God!
  • frankbo25
    frankbo25 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Thats my baby!! Congrats baby and thanks everyday for being there for me as we continue on this journey together, beautiful just beautiful:) LOve you!!!
  • witchyboots
    witchyboots Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    AWESOME job. What a transformation.

You and your husband have inspired me..I am doing to order those DVDs when I get paid :)

Congrats and very WELL DONE to both of you xx
  • hpcp2011
    hpcp2011 Posts: 2
    Options
    You are so inspiring! Thank you posting pictures! Congratulations on your weight loss!!
  • JaimeLaRae
    JaimeLaRae Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Fabulous!!
  • Jenniferslast10
    Jenniferslast10 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Great job! Thanks for sharing and inspiring us!
  • luvmykid28
    luvmykid28 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story. You are an inspiration to so many. What a beautiful woman you are.
  • valerie32256
    Options
    WOW!!! Your accomplishments really gives me motivation to achieve my goals....You look AMAZING!!! Congrats on your weightloss :)
  • susanswan
    susanswan Posts: 1,194 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look amazing! Great job and btw you look like you could be the daughter of your former bigger self!

That is always the most amazing part to me is we can end up looking like our own daughters!
  • shannaire
    shannaire Posts: 38
    Options
    Well done you look amazing how did you do it ?x
  • TourThePast
    TourThePast Posts: 1,753 Member
    Options
    Awesome. Just awesome.

You should be SO proud of your new body. I'd like to think that's where I'm heading, seeing what you've done makes me think it might be possible... :smile:
  • porffor
    porffor Posts: 1,212 Member
    Options
    Wow simply doesn't cut it but WOW is the right word for your transformation!!

Well done and thanks for sharing your inspiring story!!
  • porffor
    porffor Posts: 1,212 Member
    Options
    GOAL!!!!! You look stinking AWESOME lady... just proof of where hard work and persistence can get you! I have loved your positive, go-get-it attitude all along the way! Good for you!! You did us proud!!
    As per my last.. wow wasn't enough.. this is what I'd say is justified for sure!!
  • liz11599
    liz11599 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Oh WOW!! You blew me away with your pics! You look AMAZING girl!!!! So very proud of you and you're a HUGE inspiration to us all! Thank you for sharing your success with us!!
  • Cori615
    Cori615 Posts: 100
    Options
    Wow Best transformation I have seen congrats! you have some major biceps ;)
  • Nikstergirl
    Nikstergirl Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    Your transformation is completely amazing!!!! So amazingly happy for you! You did it the right way and I know you'll be successful in keeping that weight off forever!
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    WOW, that's INCREDIBLE. You look amazing.
  • KristineAG
    KristineAG Posts: 36
    Options
    You look fabulous! Great progress! :o)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!