The reason I HAD TO LOSE WEIGHT.

Options
13»

Replies

• nineteentwenty
    nineteentwenty Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Your confidence and happiness radiate from that last picture, you are stunning! You fought for this and won fair and square.
  • jonrenly
    jonrenly Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    You are so beautiful ♥
  • ChinaLove23
    ChinaLove23 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Kkallisti wrote: »
    Your confidence and happiness radiate from that last picture, you are stunning! You fought for this and won fair and square.

Thanks love. I felt so great that day!!! It was a wonderful feeling. I'm hoping that everyone knows it can be achieved.
  • ChinaLove23
    Options
    jonrenly wrote: »
    You are so beautiful ♥

Thank you honey!! I appreciate that
  • basia_a
    basia_a Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for new pals to stay motivated.
    A little about me. I had the weight loss surgery and now I'm working out to get to my goal of 200 lbs. I was almost 400 lbs when I started this journey. But now I want to help motivate others while maintaining my motivation.
    I pretty much decided it was time for a change when I went to Europe. Everyone looked so fit. And here I was 21 almost 400lbs and African American in a foreign country. Not a good look.
    Working out at home didn't work for me as well. I had to remove myself from where I ate, drank and slept. Honestly, I know you hate the gym but in all honesty it will motivate you more. At the gym no one is there truly judging you. At least I hope not. If they are, excuse my language *kitten* them. You are there working on you and that's what's important. Be you and workout. Working out at home is a battle. But once u get to that gym, the atmosphere, the sweat it's all worth it. Let home be home where u relax.
    I do work out about 4-5 times a week. For an 30minutes to an 1hr. I have a personal trainer and she is a beast. Lol a little joke, I call her my Dom and I'm the sub.

Please add me! =]
    Also u can add me on Instagram @imjustapoet

Tiara bv2teprm4jpw.jpg

You look absolutely Amazing!
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    Great work!!! Especially for not just relying on the surgery to lose weight, I gain respect for everyone who puts in the effort at the gym (ok I do work out at home but I get what you're saying).

Love your smile as well, show it off cuz you've earned it.

And just remember, BSDM is safe, sane and consensual - but there are no safe words with a trainer! ;)
  • SunflowerCat74
    SunflowerCat74 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • ImitatetheSun
    ImitatetheSun Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Great job! I agree, while you look fantastic on both pics, you seem happier on the right. Just a tip, don't let anyone stop you. Heavy people who lose a lot of weight seem to catch a lot of flak from loved ones the closer they get to a normal weight range. I've seen it happen to one friend and a family member, people making comments like "eat something, you're skin and bones" or "you're starving yourself". Both individuals had moved from the obese category to merely overweight when the comments started coming. It's really weird.

Yes! This was my experience the first time I lost weight! All the people at work who complimented me a lot in the early days then started telling me "okay, you should stop now. You're starting to look unhealthy" when I still had 80 more pounds to lose. and it was at least a dozen people making negative comments like that. I think it translates to "don't go from being as fat as you used to be to being thinner than me." To quote ChinaGirl up top, ***** them. :)
  • vinerie
    vinerie Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! Nice work, you look great!
  • pmg2000m
    pmg2000m Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing, and it's so nice to see you just glowing with happiness! You are an inspiration :smile:
  • ChinaLove23
    Options
    sofaking6 wrote: »
    Great work!!! Especially for not just relying on the surgery to lose weight, I gain respect for everyone who puts in the effort at the gym (ok I do work out at home but I get what you're saying).

Love your smile as well, show it off cuz you've earned it.

And just remember, BSDM is safe, sane and consensual - but there are no safe words with a trainer! ;)

We have no safe words. She works me hard. I'm at the gym before I see her tomorrow. Sad case but I will see her. Piping early. Bdsm is safe I hope. Better. Lol and no this weight and lifestyle is a choice that has to be made regardless. It needs to be done.
    Which is why I have been at for a while now.
  • ChinaLove23
    Options
    basia_a wrote: »
    I'm looking for new pals to stay motivated.
    A little about me. I had the weight loss surgery and now I'm working out to get to my goal of 200 lbs. I was almost 400 lbs when I started this journey. But now I want to help motivate others while maintaining my motivation.
    I pretty much decided it was time for a change when I went to Europe. Everyone looked so fit. And here I was 21 almost 400lbs and African American in a foreign country. Not a good look.
    Working out at home didn't work for me as well. I had to remove myself from where I ate, drank and slept. Honestly, I know you hate the gym but in all honesty it will motivate you more. At the gym no one is there truly judging you. At least I hope not. If they are, excuse my language *kitten* them. You are there working on you and that's what's important. Be you and workout. Working out at home is a battle. But once u get to that gym, the atmosphere, the sweat it's all worth it. Let home be home where u relax.
    I do work out about 4-5 times a week. For an 30minutes to an 1hr. I have a personal trainer and she is a beast. Lol a little joke, I call her my Dom and I'm the sub.

Please add me! =]
    Also u can add me on Instagram @imjustapoet

Tiara bv2teprm4jpw.jpg

You look absolutely Amazing!

Thanks babes. I appreciate that getting my life together that's for sure.
  • ChinaLove23
    Options
    vinerie wrote: »
    Congratulations!! Nice work, you look great!

Thank you Hun. I appreciate it
  • ChinaLove23
    Options
    pgobiel wrote: »
    Wow, you look amazing, and it's so nice to see you just glowing with happiness! You are an inspiration :smile:

Feel free to add me which ever app is convenient. I'm here to share motivation.

• ChinaLove23
    Options
    You look amazing!

Thank u love. I appreciate it.
  • ChinaLove23
    Options
    megsmith45 wrote: »
    Great job! I agree, while you look fantastic on both pics, you seem happier on the right. Just a tip, don't let anyone stop you. Heavy people who lose a lot of weight seem to catch a lot of flak from loved ones the closer they get to a normal weight range. I've seen it happen to one friend and a family member, people making comments like "eat something, you're skin and bones" or "you're starving yourself". Both individuals had moved from the obese category to merely overweight when the comments started coming. It's really weird.

Yes! This was my experience the first time I lost weight! All the people at work who complimented me a lot in the early days then started telling me "okay, you should stop now. You're starting to look unhealthy" when I still had 80 more pounds to lose. and it was at least a dozen people making negative comments like that. I think it translates to "don't go from being as fat as you used to be to being thinner than me." To quote ChinaGirl up top, ***** them. :)

I lost a couple of best friends over it. It sucks but u find out u really didn't need them to begin with. It's okay. Let them go and prosper the negative energy else where. Take it feed off of it. Lose the weight and look fabulous. Plus we have stories to tell that would wow someone rather than just talk about our boring routine.