Harry Potter Weight Loss Challenge - Slytherin

Options

Replies

• Claire739
    Claire739 Posts: 114
    Options
    ive been doing 30 day shred and started level 2 today! seeing some good results so hoping to keep it up and see it through to the end! i also do 20-40 mins of zumba on the wii as well!
  • dawnkitchen
    dawnkitchen Posts: 161
    Options
    Sorry I have been away from you guys! I swear I've been out of my apartment more than in it this week. HOWEVER! I have a loss of 3.8 lbs this week. FINALLY breaking that no-loss streak.

I can't wait to see how well the rest of you do! :] :]
  • Ante_Up
    Ante_Up Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I'm down 3.5 pounds this week. w00t!!!!!! I've been sick with a cold and it was (t.o.m) so I'm really hoping that's not the reason for the nice loss. No matter, if a bit comes back once this cold passes, I'll just have to work a little harder and knock it right back off again.
    Congratulations to everyone who did their best last week, loss or no loss! I hope everyone has a great week this week!
  • Charice
    Charice Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    OK, I was down 3 lbs this week!! I feel a little better after letting down my team last week. Back on track and ready to get Slytherin back on top!!
  • Lauriek70
    Lauriek70 Posts: 2,087 Member
    Options
    The weight gain has stopped and I am back below my starting weight. I weighed in at 232.5 this morning. It was great to see that number on the scale. Will be off to the gym in a little while before going to a graduation party this afternoon. I did record on the spreadsheet.
    Have a great day everyone.
  • lukimakamai
    lukimakamai Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    I will be weighing in tomorrow morning. Sorry for the delay. I weigh in on the scale on work and for the past two weeks I've been driving in on sunday to weigh-in for the challenge. This week I can't drive in :o( Also AF showed up on Friday so one more day probably would be a good thing. I'll post as soon as I get to work!
  • oddyogi
    oddyogi Posts: 1,816 Member
    Options
    Hi friends! Yay, I remembered to post on a Sunday! Unfortunately, I haven't seen a loss this week. It is probably due to all of the celebrations (including food) that have been going on lately. :\

I sprained my ankle on Thursday while I was running, so I haven't really been able to do anything. I did an upper body workout on Friday, but that's it. I hope to continue my strength training regimen this week, and be able to run again the week after! I am all prepared with an ankle brace!

Well I hope everyone else had a successful week. Hopefully I will see another loss by Sunday (my goal is 147 by May 31st, not sure if I'll make it now).
  • mjtbb
    mjtbb Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    My weight today was 215 lbs. I think that is a 2 pound loss from last week. Please add to the database as I can't get to it with my computer. Thanks,

Melanie
  • lailenm
    lailenm Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    My weight today was 215 lbs. I think that is a 2 pound loss from last week. Please add to the database as I can't get to it with my computer. Thanks,

Melanie

Hi, Melanie! I updated your weight on the spreadsheet for you!

I weighed in this morning at 378.4, which is a 7lb loss from last week. Finally, I feel like I've contributed to the house this week. Hope everyone else is doing well, and congrats to everyone on their losses and successes for the week. =D
  • pixieofdoom
    pixieofdoom Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Really sorry guys, I stayed the same this week. Will try much harder next week and try and post a loss
  • Melk967
    Melk967 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I gained a pound this week....Could be crappy eating due to social stuff, the fact my time of the month came almost 2 weeks early, and that maybe I am gaining some muscle (I wish!!) lol.

Here's the spreadsheet link again:
    https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AtS2gL_AVKG8dEJLNWtWSWVrYWNUdEJGamZwcHgzOHc&hl=en&authkey=CKz0rLoE#gid=0

Finally remembered to bookmark it lol, but in case anyone else needs it!
  • Kaldrmjolka
    Kaldrmjolka Posts: 86
    Options
    Only lost 1.1 pounds this week.... hoping I'll do better!
  • lcoulter23
    lcoulter23 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    I haven't weighed in yet for this official week. I have not been well the last couple of days and haven't had the energy to really do anything. I just got my energy giving shot though (B 12) and I will be weighing in first thing in the morning.
  • CrisUndies
    CrisUndies Posts: 40
    Options
    Hey! Been eating really crappy all week so stayed the same and turns out I inputed my weight wrong on MFP, therefore technically gone up 1.6 pounds this week! Sorry guys xD

I'll do better next week!

:)
  • lukimakamai
    lukimakamai Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    down .5 lbs WHOO HOO! I'm glad I waited until today :o)
  • arwensb
    arwensb Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Down 0.5 this week - not bad considering I have been letting a bit too much junk creep back into the diet. Starting a 9 day cleanse tomorrow so hope to see really great results for the next two weigh-ins!
  • DeathIsMyGift
    DeathIsMyGift Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Weighed in yesterday, lost two pounds, updated the log. Woo to the Hoo.
  • lcoulter23
    lcoulter23 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    No loss this week. i was taken out of the game for a couple of days due to bad migraines and being sick from needing my B 12 shot.
  • thetigerzeye
    thetigerzeye Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I'll post me weight by tomorrow I've been sick all week, sorry guys!
  • MrsFantastic
    Options
    171. Again. Hoping this week is better.