Men on a Mission - Over 250, Looking to Drop 50

Options

Replies

• Bigeddy
    Bigeddy Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    mmm, things aren't going as smooth as I was used to. Missing a couple of exercises and eating out a couple of times and this is what you get: LWW 109,8 CWW 110,2.

Welcome StevLL, just do as Tim and succes will come your way too ;-)
    @Pancho: incredible, well done!
  • tllstaco
    tllstaco Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Checkin in at 255. Down another pound!
  • PaulC9554
    PaulC9554 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Well done Panco45, way to go...
    No loss this week for me - dammit.

5 months in now and stalling all to often.
  • tdonlin
    tdonlin Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    Looks like I'm still sitting on this plateau. Zero loss this week.

LW 255
    CW 255
  • Dbow0207
    Dbow0207 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    CW 267
    LWW 267

UGH NSV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • apolloag
    apolloag Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Reporting in (weekend weight) of 223 lbs. Will post results by tonight!
  • apolloag
    Options
    Sorry about the delay guys! Congratulations poncho!

week19.bmp

Keep up the good work men! Week 20 is almost here!!

1334262.png
  • tdonlin
    Options
    Just damn Stevll, first week on here and you grab the number 2 spot!
  • tdonlin
    Options
    Just damn Stevll, first week on here and you grab the number 2 spot!
  • StevLL
    StevLL Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping enough of this swelling has gone down now to make a big difference this week. I've got to get in shape. gotta hike again in two weeks.
  • Bigeddy
    Bigeddy Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Tightened things up this week, saw that I was number last in the previous week. The only one in the red, grrrr as red as in our famous light district :mad: . So, this chart thing is really helping me. Here are the results from overseas: LWW 110.2 CWW 109.2.
    This afternoon a great BBQ with friends at our place, but I have a whole week to recover.

Cheers to you all,succes
  • tllstaco
    Options
    Didn' loose anything this week. Still 255lb.

Surprising actually given the rotten week I had. Started having knee pain, stopped working out, got bummed and pigged out several days exceeding my calorie limit.

Oh well, this is a new week. Knee if is feeling better. Life is good!
  • PaulC9554
    PaulC9554 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    132.1kg this week. Realy slow going but a move in the right direction.
  • pancho45
    pancho45 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    LWW: 372
    CW: 368.6

Down 3.4 lbs this week, pretty good considering I had to go out of town this weekend. Had my weigh in yesterday, it will probably be a little higher tomorrow as last night's and tonight's dinner were/are a little higher in calories but I'm definitely happy with the 3 pound loss, good luck to everyone this week!
  • tdonlin
    Options
    I am at 0 loss again. Not really sure what's going on. I have been pretty busy lately and am not eating nearly enough. I've never really bought 100% into the whole starvation mode thing but may need to reevaluate that. Next few days are really busy for me still with the bathroom remodel I am doing. Murphy's law, if something can go wrong, it will. Mr. Murphy has been paying me a special visit a few times this weekend. Looking forward to my quarter finals in racquetball on Tuesday nite though.

Last week 255
    This week 255
  • tllstaco
    Options
    Tim, I'm amazed how much my weight changes throughout the day. This morning I weighed my self and I was 258lb, 2 hours later I was 256lb. I hadn't worked out or anything, just went and got groceries. Yesterday I was 254 lb. mid-day.

Once I weighed my self 5 times over the course of the day out of curiosity. My weight fluctuated as much as 5 lb at different times of the day.

Keep the faith and make sure you are eating your calories. I've had that impact my weight in the past and then when I start eating the amount I should the weight loss starts again.
  • StevLL
    StevLL Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    LWW 344.8 CW 344 Only 8tenths of a lb, but still going down. I have not had a good week, but plan to get back on track this week. having a tough time getting my meds worked out which is messing with my BP. Until 8 weeks ago I've spent the last 15 years in stroke zone even while fully medicated and now can't seem to get above 110/65 which was fine when I was 225, but seems to be messing with me now. Go figure.
  • apolloag
    Options
    Hey Men! Only a day late this week! Two of you didn't lose weight, but at least none of us gained any this week!

Reporting in at 221.2 lbs.

Congrats to pancho again on a good week! I've decided that I want to reach my goal (210) by July 4th. That's roughly 11-12 lbs in ~6 weeks. Anyone else have any 4th of July goals (even you non-Americans!)??

week20.bmp

Since losing weight, how has it been beneficial to your life? Please let us know how dropping the pounds has made life easier for you.

Keep up the good work Men!

1334262.png
  • apolloag
    Options
    Another note to Tim - I'm no stranger to weeks without loss (or gain) and starving. I like to call it METH - Must Endure the Hunger! Make sure you are eating something though - your body gets upset with you if you aren't consuming enough calories. In any case, I think you and Tacos need to start up a little mini-competition! You are both at 255 and you should both shoot for 245 by the 4th of July!

My biggest problem lately has been the weekends. I work really hard all week and then when I am home on the weekends I snack, eat desserts, and exercise less. As a result, it ends up being an overall 75% effort (not 100%) which isn't that bad, but I feel like it's holding me back a bit.

Keep working hard Men!

1334262.png
  • tdonlin
    Options
    I'm definitely not letting this little plateau get me down. It just means I'll be due a big loss sooner or later. I've been busy on other stuff lately and haven't logged my calorie burns. I havn't been kicking back on the couch though. I do need to focus on eating a few more calories though.

Taco and I started out on MFP only 1 pound apart and are now the same weight. We have been neck and neck the whole way through this men in a mission challenge. I am up for a mini challenge. It might motivate me to push it to the next level this next few weeks.