New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• Carol_
    Carol_ Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Yoplait whipped greek yogurt! I am a big frosting eater and the vanilla whipped yogurt is good enough to satisfy my craving for frosting.

I thought the same thing! About..ow much it tastes like whip cream or something. It's good.
  • Carol_
    Options
    'ow much' ??....ha ha
  • Carol_
    Options
    Noelv1976 wrote: »
    the all-new 2015 Chevy Colorado

Funny! Ain't that just like a man! lol
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    cheeseburger goldfish crackers
    I am tempted to pick these up but for the burger crack but I'm not a fan of regular Goldfish.

Definitely picking up the s'mores Oreos sometime. The cotton candy Oreos were amazing.

• Talkativeartist
    Talkativeartist Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Everyone is mentioning processed foods! Bad for you, make your own. On another note, I just started taking Alli and it's great!
  • CooCooPuff
    Options
    Everyone is mentioning processed foods! Bad for you, make your own. On another note, I just started taking Alli and it's great!
    Homemade Oreos sound like a fun little experiment.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Carol_ wrote: »
    Yoplait whipped greek yogurt! I am a big frosting eater and the vanilla whipped yogurt is good enough to satisfy my craving for frosting.

I thought the same thing! About..ow much it tastes like whip cream or something. It's good.

I discovered something actually. We picked some strawberries yesterday and I've been using those Yoplait Greek whips as a dip... I've tried with the vanilla cupcake and the strawberry cheesecake ones so far. It's seriously delicious. I highly recommend it. Extremely satisfying and only 150 calories for 150g of strawberries and one of those. YUM.
  • HealthyGinny
    HealthyGinny Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    Bit late to the party but I just tasted Kale chips for the first time. Went for the Inspiral brand and the onion and baobab taste and I AM ADDICTED!
  • liftingandlipstick
    liftingandlipstick Posts: 1,857 Member
    Options

I'm not doing this to be mean, but you know that Alli is neither new nor good for you, yes? Your body NEEDS fat to function, and just because you don't absorb all of the fat you eat doesn't mean you'll lose weight. Dietary fat =/= body fat. Plus, side effects o.O

So I'm not completely OT, I tried the new Haribo "Juicy" gummy bears recently. Made with 20% fruit juice and no artificial colors (not a selling point for me, I just really like gummy bears!). Different flavors also: black currant, raspberry, peach, pear, lime and apple. A bit tarter than I expect from a gummy bear, but quite good overall. I'll probably stick to regular Haribo in the future, unless I can get JUST the lime ones, because those are phenom!
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options

LOL at chastising people for eating processed foods then taking a weight loss pill. Better living through chemistry!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    Kruggeri wrote: »

LOL at chastising people for eating processed foods then taking a weight loss pill. Better living through chemistry!

This.

• hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    It's not new to the market, but new to me!
    Lenny & Larry's cookies!!! They're vegan and gluten free, which makes it seem like it would taste horrible (sorry!), but they were actually DELICIOUS. They're about the size of your head and come in so many flavors! I tried the Lemon Poppy flavor this morning, but they also have Pumpkin Spice, Peanut Butter, White Chocolate Macadamia, Snickerdoodle, and so many more!!! They also have brownies!!!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    Bought Yoplait's Limited Edition Rainbow Sherbet flavor.
  • wick3tgirl
    wick3tgirl Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    went to america for the first time in my life. we shopped at shoprite for 12days. a whoooole bunch of new processed foods :P food tour in greenwich village, nomz (ps: we in europe eat that good italian inspired food all the time, the tour guide was a bit clueless about italy's influence) but most important - bagels. esta bagels (spelled it wrong). raisin bread with blackberry cream cheese. le nommmmz. now I need to figure out if i can make this a business here or has somebody beat me to it. sorry, probably not an appropriate post for this forum ;)
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options

lol....

You're going to need new underwear... I guess that maybe qualifies as a new product/pattern???
  • CooCooPuff
    edited May 2015
    Options
    7821EFF80CEC52677292157C58D75204.png
    These were new to me! Super good.
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options

That looks fun.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options

Oh wow. Where do I find those babies?
  • CooCooPuff
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    Oh wow. Where do I find those babies?
    I picked them up at an HEB that opened somewhat recently.