New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• lynpcooper
    lynpcooper Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Sorry those pics were so huge.
  • Robbnva
    Robbnva Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    That looks p. Good
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    SarenaWM wrote: »
    16573889838_17da8a00b3.jpg
    Ben & Jerry's "The Tonight Dough"

16554194937_2bd8ba54a2_z.jpg
    16761455505_4b253f20c6_z.jpg

Like, the need is intense. The Impulsive Buy did a review on it recently and THE COOKIE CHUNKS oh.. the cookie chunks. I need it. Not even want.. NEED. But I don't even know if it will ever come to Canada! :'(
    I've been looking for this since I saw it in the ice cream group. :disappointed:

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    lynpcooper wrote: »
    I am a huge Jimmy Fallon fan and I have wanted to try that ice cream since they released it, but I haven't been able to find it yet. Anyway on a healthier note I found these.nyspqz54f7sv.png

And Made this - 377 calories for the entire pizza.
    yx1atw8i8492.jpg

This looks good!
  • Raynne413
    Raynne413 Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    Great Low Carb Bread Company
    http://www.greatlowcarb.com/

Bagels are really good.
    Pizza crusts are really good.
    Muffins are really good.

Hope they stick around!
  • spfldpam
    spfldpam Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    I found these at my local Big Lots over the weekend:
    Kashi Black Bean crisps in BBQ and Chili Lime.

Kashi Black Bean Crisps
    27 crisps: 130 calories, 3.5g fat, 160 - 200mg sodium, 21g carbs, 4g fiber, <1 - 1g sugars, 4g protein -- PointsPlus® value 3*

I bought the BBQ flavor and only one bag. I now see they are discontinued and wish I would have bought more than one bag! Darn!

Going run there on my lunch hour to see if they have anymore left!
  • Robbnva
    Options
    Definitely not new but new to me. Fage fruyo, its the best damn yogurt I've ever had. Im ready to throw all my chobani in the trash and buy a ton of these. It was really delicious
  • Francl27
    Options
    Robbnva wrote: »
    Definitely not new but new to me. Fage fruyo, its the best damn yogurt I've ever had. Im ready to throw all my chobani in the trash and buy a ton of these. It was really delicious

I totally agree, but I'm a cheapskate and it's never on sale... So I've just been buying the Whips for now.
  • Robbnva
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »

I totally agree, but I'm a cheapskate and it's never on sale... So I've just been buying the Whips for now.

Yeah I just bought a huge pack of chobani at Costco cause it's on sale, its OK and I'll eat them but I won't be buying those anymore. If only fage made a big case like that.
  • kkpal
    kkpal Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    What I noticed that most of the products discussed here are sweet. Makes me think of amount of sugary food in general keeps coming in the market. Anyone finding not so common veges or herbs that we can add to our diet?
  • Francl27
    Options
    kkpal wrote: »
    What I noticed that most of the products discussed here are sweet. Makes me think of amount of sugary food in general keeps coming in the market. Anyone finding not so common veges or herbs that we can add to our diet?

Well I discovered turnips not too long ago. Delicious roasted. But I admit I'd love to get new veggies ideas, I'm getting seriously bored with them.
  • lishie_rebooted
    lishie_rebooted Posts: 2,973 Member
    Options

I tried broccoli rabe like 2 years ago.
    It's the *kitten* child of broccoli and argula. And it was disgusting.
    I tried swiss chard from my CSA 2 summers ago, it was bitter and I didn't like.
    Kale belongs in a trash can.
    I couldn't bring myself to try the kohlrabi.
    I got a buttercup squash this past winter to try but forgot about it so I tossed it...

When I went to a Korean grocery store in MA, there were a bunch of fruits and veggies there that I hadn't seen. If it was closer, I'd go back for some of the fruits.
  • Robbnva
    Options

My wife made a delicious spaghetti squash casserole the other day, even my daughter ate it
  • Robbnva
    Options
    Raynne413 wrote: »
    Francl27 wrote: »
    RodaRose wrote: »
    c9agfaqdl03v.png
    99seaz1k7bwq.png

Grocery stores are carrying new ice cream!

If I see these, I'll pick them up. My wife just bought article zero which is supposed to be good and really low calorie

haha good luck with that...

Yeah artic zero was a major disappointment.

Yes, yes it was
  • peaceloveabby01
    peaceloveabby01 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Arctic zero just re formulated some of the flavors. I just got the cookies n cream one and it's actually delish in my opinion.

Also silks new dairy alternative , cashew milk, is amazing. I got the unsweetened kind and it's very creamy unlike a lot of those types of milks that end up getting watery. And only 25 cals per cup!
  • Raynne413
    Raynne413 Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    Arctic zero just re formulated some of the flavors. I just got the cookies n cream one and it's actually delish in my opinion.

Also silks new dairy alternative , cashew milk, is amazing. I got the unsweetened kind and it's very creamy unlike a lot of those types of milks that end up getting watery. And only 25 cals per cup!

I really liked the cashew milk as well. I plan on buying more when I go through my Almond Milk.
  • BZAH10
    BZAH10 Posts: 5,709 Member
    Options
    Yep, I'm a recent convert to Silk cashew milk as well. I really like the light, unsweetened soy milk, but the cashew milk has less sugar and carbs and the flavor is quite good.

I'm a spice fanatic and have a massive drawer full of spices I use all the time, but can't really say anything is "new". I do like fennel, but none of my local grocery stores carry it! Only Vitamin Cottage has it, which is way across town. My local grocery stores just sell the same, old boring things. I'm trying to find new vegetables, so I'm thinking I need to trek to Vitamin Cottage once a month or so.
  • Robbnva
    Options
    Does it really taste like cashew though? I hate cashews.

I'm really loving the Fair life milk and chocolate milk. High protein and so delicious, and its milk
  • CrabNebula
    CrabNebula Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    It's like a Weight Watchers meeting in here, with all the sweet treats suggestions. :)

Anyone else more a fan of savory? I like Dole chopped salad kits, like bacon and blue cheese. They have small-chopped cabbage, kale and heartier lettuce mixtures so they last a while in the frig and are crunchier and easy to eat, unlike the Caesar bags I have where I have to tear up the limp lettuce pieces because they're the size of my hand.

I love those chopped salads too! The Bacon and Blue Cheese and the Southwestern ones are my favorites. Wasn't too impressed with the BBQ one. They go great with whatever we are grilling.