New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• Moter98
    Moter98 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Fiber Gourmet pasta and thinnables. The pasta is lower cal, 120 cal per 2 oz serving, packed with fiber and it tastes like regular pasta to me. The thinnables crackers are awesome too. My favorite are garlic herb and pizza. They're also lower cal and packed with fiber. The only downside is its only available online in my area, but they are so good I buy in bulk.
  • Jg04811
    Jg04811 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Kelloggs has a new type of cracker chips. They are the Salt and vinegar ones. AMAZING!! I think you can eat 25 of them for 130 and were only $1.98 =)
  • Noelv1976
    Noelv1976 Posts: 18,948 Member
    Options
    Robbnva wrote: »
    Noelv1976 wrote: »
    Loving my new Android Turbo. this thing is faaaast

I can't wait to run away from my android and go back to apple

Been using Android for 5 years now...love it
  • RedArizona5
    RedArizona5 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    yourad0rk wrote: »
    I've been on a bit of a protein hype the past few weeks and was really looking around for some good bars and found Quest Bars, I bought the 'Cookies and Cream' and 'Double Chocolate Chunk'. They're horrible, they taste like artificial sweetener and salt, and I can never stomach more than half a bar in one sitting, I've found that they're more palatable when cold, although that means they're harsh on your teeth. But despite all that, they're really good for you, and not a bad (even if horrid tasting) filling snack for on the go.

I'm interested in trying the Quest Protein chips though, and have bought some BBQ flavoured ones which I'm still waiting on in the post. Fingers crossed they taste better than the bars, and also better than 'Protein Bites' by Novo which carry a very strange taste regardless of flavor.
    Theres a brand I tried just yesterday of protein bars of all places -fed ex (for homework) called Zing protein bars i tried the coconut cashew crisp and the peanut butter chocolate chip at 220 each they were decent. I really like both and will get them again
    I don't like protein bars because of all the sugar and calories but these were nice for a change and recommend them called Zing and non GMO verified
  • _lyndseybrooke_
    _lyndseybrooke_ Posts: 2,561 Member
    Options
    bar_1.png

I'm definitely not new to Quest, but just got to try to the new flavor. It rocked my world.
  • ddrhellbunny
    ddrhellbunny Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Has anyone tried the B&J's greek yogurt ice cream? Man, they are good. peanut butter banana and blueberry graham are my favorites so far.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    bar_1.png

I'm definitely not new to Quest, but just got to try to the new flavor. It rocked my world.

Can't wait to try these!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    Sorry, been spending most of my time on the Impulsive Buy website and neglecting this thread, lol.
  • lakersfan89
    lakersfan89 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Y'all are making my mouth water. Had to grab lunch early lol. (: I love the Chobani flips. Salted caramel crunch is my favorite so far. I also really like the hazelnut, haven't seen many others in my stores. Jello temptations strawberry cheesecake are one of my favorite desserts. I've banned cookies from my house but those Oreo's look like they're worth putting some calories aside for them.
  • Altagracia220
    Altagracia220 Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    I love the new Dole shakers that just came out, so convenient. Plus when I try to make a smoothie on my own it comes out terrible.
  • Altagracia220
    Altagracia220 Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    Raynne413 wrote: »
    Francl27 wrote: »
    RodaRose wrote: »
    c9agfaqdl03v.png
    99seaz1k7bwq.png

Grocery stores are carrying new ice cream!

If I see these, I'll pick them up. My wife just bought article zero which is supposed to be good and really low calorie

haha good luck with that...

Yeah artic zero was a major disappointment.

Yes, yes it was

I fourth that
  • cblue315
    cblue315 Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    40 cals for 2 Tbsp.

u4f4ocdkxb9c.jpg
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,596 Member
    Options
    Sorry, been spending most of my time on the Impulsive Buy website and neglecting this thread, lol.

The impulsive buy website has got me to try way too many things I probably never would have.

(And I'm still trying to find the lime oreos!)

• Francl27
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »

The impulsive buy website has got me to try way too many things I probably never would have.

(And I'm still trying to find the lime oreos!)

Haha me too. But I don't care as long as it fits my calories.
  • phamtq
    phamtq Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    chouflour wrote: »
    Trader Joe's has new "crispy, crunchy broccoli florets" - it's like the broccoli version of banana chips. They were surprisingly tasty, and I can't eat anywhere near what they call a serving.

Oh man. I'm definitely going to pick some of these up tonight!
  • KatieLK14
    KatieLK14 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    "Golden" brand potato & vegetable patties. They're like a hashbrown patty with a bunch of vegetables and spices added in, and theyre hella crispy and delightful. They're like 70 calories per patty (aka...yes...i'll eat 4 at a time)
  • hiba_84
    hiba_84 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Sweet 'n low sugar free chocolate syrup. Just discovered it 2 weeks ago. Only 20 cal for 32 grams.
  • samhennings
    samhennings Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Cornetto - Peanut Butter Love
    Ill say no more...
  • Francl27
    Options
    Still haven't found the caramel almond butter and it's annoying me.
  • avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,789 Member
    Options
    I just added that Vidalia onion and tomato dressing to my Amazon cart. Looks so good!