New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,789 Member
    Options
    I found Celeste brand mini-pizzas yesterday. 350 calories per, they taste pretty good for basic frozen pizzas, reasonable protein, $1 each. I call that a new product win!
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    Tried the cream cheese w/ greek yogurt. Pleasantly surprised. It definitely has that tang, but it's good. :) Would probably buy it again.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    Francl27 wrote: »
    Sorry, been spending most of my time on the Impulsive Buy website and neglecting this thread, lol.

The impulsive buy website has got me to try way too many things I probably never would have.

(And I'm still trying to find the lime oreos!)

Lime Oreos? I don't know if I should be disgusted or intrigued?

Someone in another thread mentioned Root Beer Oreos. Are they out now or limited edition?
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    Still haven't found the caramel almond butter and it's annoying me.

I've only found it at a Wal-Mart Super Center in Carlisle, PA. MaraNatha's version definitely blows Skippy's out of the water.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    Ninkyou wrote: »
    Got this today and will have it with breakfast tomorrow:
    main-product-image.png

Sounds interesting. I wish they'd make a Cookie Dough cream cheese or a hummus.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options

I've only found it at a Wal-Mart Super Center in Carlisle, PA. MaraNatha's version definitely blows Skippy's out of the water.

There's a store locator on their website, I just found out... I'll check Walmart next week, apparently they have it.

It has palm oil though...
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,596 Member
    Options
    Sorry, been spending most of my time on the Impulsive Buy website and neglecting this thread, lol.

The impulsive buy website has got me to try way too many things I probably never would have.

Someone in another thread mentioned Root Beer Oreos. Are they out now or limited edition?

The review said they were refreshing. :)

I saw the root beer ones but I think they're gone now.

I did try the red velvet and cotton candy flavors tho. I'm not big on red velvet so I'm not sure what got into me. I ate one and then finished off the package by only eating the filling (not all at one time).

In contrast, the cotton candy was too sweet (I never thought that would ever be a problem for me!) So chucked the filling and ate the wafer part.
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options

The review said they were refreshing. :)

I saw the root beer ones but I think they're gone now.

I did try the red velvet and cotton candy flavors tho. I'm not big on red velvet so I'm not sure what got into me. I ate one and then finished off the package by only eating the filling (not all at one time).

In contrast, the cotton candy was too sweet (I never thought that would ever be a problem for me!) So chucked the filling and ate the wafer part.

Perhaps you should have just done surgery and put the red velvet filling in the cotton candy wafers (which is just the normal blond oreo cookie wafers).

I wasn't a fan of the peanut butter cookie cup ones, but I'm not a huge chocolate fan, so I've always preferred the non-chocolate oreos. The lemon ones are REALLY good; they taste just like those lemon girl scout cookies.
  • ahamm002
    ahamm002 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    stealthq wrote: »
    ahamm002 wrote: »
    I just discovered Smari icelandic yogurts and LOVE them!

3b1r6z8set2o.png

Are these anything like Siggi's skyr? Because if yes, I know to avoid them. Otherwise, I might give them a try.

They are quite a bit like siggi's, just better.
  • amfmmama
    amfmmama Posts: 1,420 Member
    Options
    krave beef, turkey, and pork jerky
  • Francl27
    Options
    So the s'mores Oreos... totally worth it!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    edited May 2015
    Options

There's a store locator on their website, I just found out... I'll check Walmart next week, apparently they have it.

Did you find it?
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    I don't know how I missed this thread for the past 5 months but I'm caught up now...

I LOVE the Chobani flips.

Red Velvet Oreos... Meh. I think most red velvet items are sub par, as someone said earlier a good red velvet cake with cream cheese icing is amazing but became so trendy that I do think it's just red food coloring and chocolate flavors.

Reese's PB Cup Oreos are the bomb.

Not a new product probably but I love the Kashi Dark Chocolate Sea Salt with Chia bars.

Can't stand Quest bars. I think Quest bars are like cilantro. You either can't get enough or you detest it.

So my only new contribution to the thread is that my friend gave me some dark chocolate salted almonds from Starbucks and they are amazing.
  • Francl27
    Options

Did you find it?

I haven't looked, to be honest. I hate walmart, lol.

• glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,596 Member
    Options

Good to know!

I saw them in Walmart yesterday and bought them along with the lemon oreos.

Expiration date wise, I have to get through a bunch of boxes of girl scout cookies first.

The barbie sized packaging for the s' moreos (yeah, I agree with the people who said they missed a great name opportunity) is adorable tho!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    edited May 2015
    Options

Thanks to your post I went to Giant around 6:30 a.m. to get gas & see if they had the Oreos. I bought the S'Mores & Reeses there & then the Mega Stuf at Wal-Mart.

I forgot to look at Giant & see if they had the Pepperidge Farm Key Lime Pie Cookies
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    cheeseburger goldfish crackers
  • Francl27
    Options
    cheeseburger goldfish crackers

I saw them. Didn't dare buying them, lol.
  • Robbnva
    Robbnva Posts: 590 Member
    Options

Was getting ready to post the same thing. So good
  • Robbnva
    Robbnva Posts: 590 Member
    Options

Thanks to your post I went to Giant around 6:30 a.m. to get gas & see if they had the Oreos. I bought the S'Mores & Reeses there & then the Mega Stuf at Wal-Mart.

I forgot to look at Giant & see if they had the Pepperidge Farm Key Lime Pie Cookies

Key lime pie cookies? Whaaaaaat? Any good?