What do your meals look like (show me pictures)....

Options

Replies

• colejkeene
    colejkeene Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Red cabbage slaw with charred lime vinaigrette, grilled corn on the cob with Hampton Creek Garlic Just Mayo chipotle lime sauce and grilled Tofurky/tomato/onion ragout stuffed zucchini boats.

11373963_1656512151234501_699818662_n.jpg
  • tabitha_m
    tabitha_m Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Pretty boring but one of my faves. Wholemeal toast, advocado and poached egg
  • DaivaSimone
    DaivaSimone Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    Inspired by our recent trip to Vermont, this breakfast sandwich: organic sprouted grains bread with thinly sliced apples, clothbound cheddar from Shelburne farm, bacon, maple syrup and some american cheese to glue everything together.

98ps1zewd0tf.jpg

Sunday night dinner: grilled lambs chops with lemon, rosemary and garlic, rice and lemony brussels sprouts.

hhjo5xlr6lyg.jpg

• tlharin
    tlharin Posts: 143 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Beautiful colors in that meal, @colejkeene :)

Lunch: leftover enchiladas suizas over wilted spinach, about 300 cal. And since my fiancé will not eat leftovers other than pizza, many more of these in the freezer just for me.

4fjuzrukntuy.jpg
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    tlharin wrote: »
    Beautiful colors in that meal, @colejkeene :)

Lunch: leftover enchiladas suizas over wilted spinach, about 300 cal. And since my fiancé will not eat leftovers other than pizza, many more of these in the freezer just for me.

Oh they look amazing!
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    Homemade cheddar beer cheese slices, bacon, duxelles

IMG_20150526_185212.jpg
  • mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    Options
    Roast beef sandwich and kale/carrot/potato/Italian sausage soup.

xzqmenxjvkh5.jpg
  • tlharin
    tlharin Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Dinner for 500 cal: salad of smoked paprika roasted chickpeas, parsley + spinach, red onion, cucumber with homemade chipotle-strawberry dressing, with a boiled egg and nectarine

8dc15fzqhael.jpg

Lunch for 450 cal: spicy brown mustard potato-green pea salad, nectarine, cucumber, and a bit of smoked Gouda

ms1ij3m1hvuf.jpg

• DiddleOnTheRun
    DiddleOnTheRun Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Lunch: Tuna with spinach and veggies.
    Not pictured 1/2 cup strawberry frozen yogurt. All for under 400 calories
  • DiddleOnTheRun
    DiddleOnTheRun Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    wnxd4meucfst.jpg
  • Acg67
    Options
    Spaghetti, smoked cashew and kale pesto, cured egg yolk

IMG_20150527_191859.jpg
  • KrisiAnnH
    KrisiAnnH Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Lunch today; leftover homemade sweet potato burger from last nights dinner, seeded roll, 1 rasher of bacon (you've got to treat yourself sometimes!) and lots of veggies; spinach, mushroom, peppers and onions. Not bad for 460cal :)29p5e7abmmwb.jpg
  • KrisiAnnH
    KrisiAnnH Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Acg67 wrote: »

IMG_20150527_191859.jpg

that looks amazing! do you make the pesto yourself? would love to give it a go!
  • colejkeene
    colejkeene Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Breakfast time! Gardein breakfast sausage, seared tofu "egg", lightly toasted sweet orange bell pepper/tomato/red onion and fresh, vibrant avocado.

11351330_873823276029653_2655900342033579199_n.jpg?oh=d17850715365f2708f03aab755befbd3&oe=55C6D9D0
  • 1HappyRedhead
    1HappyRedhead Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    @Acg67..... I never knew food until you came into the picture..... SERIOUSLY.....it's amazing.... :smile:
  • mygnsac
    Options
    During my walk on my lunch break I popped into this little hole-in-the-wall sandwich place my Dad had recommended. Really good. This one is called a "Beach Bum" and has turkey, bacon, avocado, cream cheese, lettuce, tomato, red onion with garlic spread, brown mustard and pepper plant sauce on a roll. Made it through half!

2lwvq4wdxu0h.jpg
  • Acg67
    Options
    @Acg67..... I never knew food until you came into the picture..... SERIOUSLY.....it's amazing.... :smile:

;):)
  • Acg67
    Options
    KrisiAnnH wrote: »
    Acg67 wrote: »

IMG_20150527_191859.jpg

that looks amazing! do you make the pesto yourself? would love to give it a go!

I did indeed

Smoke raw cashews (I used Applewood chips)
    Remove stem from a bunch of kale
    Blend together kale, cashews, a few garlic cloves, handful of grated parm and drizzle olive oil until it achieves desired consistency

For the egg yolk, mix equal parts kosher salt and white sugar together. Form a little divot and place egg yolk in there and completely cover with salt and sugar mixture. Put in fridge for about a month. Remove yolk, gently wash off salt/sugar, dry, grate like parm.
  • Queenmunchy
    Queenmunchy Posts: 3,380 Member
    Options
    q8ykbgbnqfzl.jpg
    Cheesy zucchini noodles with mushroom, peppers, scallion, chicken, and sriracha.
  • mygnsac
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Potato salad with corn off the cob, onion, tomato, roasted red and green bell pepper, chicken, balsamic, pecorino, and lime; red bell pepper; and bing cherries.

u6f0t09p9f5c.jpg