30 Day Shred - starting Mon May 22nd

Options

Replies

• JennBona
    JennBona Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I dont know about anyone else but my legs are killing me today...probably shouldnt of doubled up on day one....back at it tonight after the gym :wink:
  • mosaix
    mosaix Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I thought I was ok, but then tried putting my arms above my head & almost died!! they're killing - it was so painful! really looking forward to Day 2 though. I've done a stupid thing & said I'd do it with my mum, but also said I'd do it with my partner, so I'll be doing it in a moment then again at 8pm when my OH gets home. Regretting it? Definitely!:noway:
  • JennBona
    Options
    WOW...so your doing ti 3 times today? Good luck :)
  • earickm
    earickm Posts: 11
    Options
    i am in!!! starting today! (again!!!!):tongue:
  • Bethany28
    Bethany28 Posts: 263
    Options
    OK I was going to start yesterday with yall, but I had to drive a total of 8 hours when it was all said and done. I did not make it home til after midnight and I was so tired. I crashed as soon as I got home. I am going to do it at 10 am (morning snack for my kids) then maybe try again later to catch up. If not I am sure I will add session one day soon to catch up.
  • mosaix
    Options
    WOW...so your doing ti 3 times today? Good luck :)

Na, only twice, but still too many times! lol! Welcome you guys starting today - good luck!
  • JennBona
    Options
    Ya I realize now when I read it again think it was still half asleep lol I did it twice yesterday with like an hour break in between and I regret it haha

Good luck to everyone today :smile:
  • earickm
    Options
    My Day 1 is complete!!!! I know I am behind by one day....will try to catch up tonight!!!!!
    I am adding a cple of you as friends to help motivate me..the every day thing is going to be the hardest for me!!!
  • mosaix
    Options
    Just finished my first one for Day 2 & I thought I was dying, my arms were shaking, my legs were killing!! I really like this DVD though, so glad I got it, I've left a copy at home, one at my mother's and one at my sister's so I have no excuse not to do it (unless my legs & arms fall off which feels a real possibility at the mo!). I'm so so proud of myself even though it's only day 2 :-)

Well done guys!! No worries being a day behind, still good - plus you get to see how every feels a day in advance!!
  • elcar7
    elcar7 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I just finished day 2 and it was not as bad as day 1.
    today in the morning i had such sore muscles, that standing up hurt every time.

Motivated to go, hopefully without pain :)
  • merrycat
    merrycat Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I started a couple of days before this thread was posted, so I'm ahead of you guys buy a couple of days. Can I still be in the group? *puppy dog eyes*
  • MissKMN
    MissKMN Posts: 119
    Options
    Alright I need to jump on the bandwagon here...I know I'm a day late, but I am going to attempt this again tonight. I def. need the support! I've watched it, but not actually done it. How lame is that! I'll give it a go!
  • JennBona
    Options
    Welcome ...better late than never :wink:
  • JennBona
    Options
    I just added you ...that's what were here for to motivate eachother its hard but we can do it :smile:
  • jlanab
    jlanab Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    finished day three this AM. Anyone else have really sore calfs? calves? cavs? ca... ca.. c. <
    that word looks weird no matter how i spell it :wink: . But yeah, i wish i could crawl everywhere today because every time I take a step :sad:
  • JennBona
    Options
    My whole legs hurt to walk, stand, sit calves and thighs mostly :cry:
  • JennBona
    Options
    Just finished Day 3 sore legs and all...love it :happy:
  • Remi79
    Remi79 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    My thighs are hurting today, and my boob muscles. Pecs? They're sore too. Calves don't hurt too bad, just the thigh part.
  • earickm
    Options
    Don't worry......I am one day behind too!!!!!:happy:
  • Remi79
    Remi79 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Day 3 complete! Went pretty good, I didn't take any little breaks, but I didn't go as low as usual in the squats because my thighs hurt so bad. I'm going to go take my measurements, I should have taken them before I started, but I just bought a new tape measure.

Good luck all!