ughhhh men!!!

Options
1235»

Replies

• dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    I just got 16 calls in 20 min. from my Husbands girlfriend last night calling me I'm a Fn Bch. and a lesbian? It would have been more but I turned the phone off. We've been seperated for 10 years and I couldn't care less if the pri... drops dead. I had to change my phone number this morning. You can't tell me anything about men I don't already know. Good luck with them. If I never have to deal with another one again as long as I live I will die a happy girl!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just want to live 1 more day longer than him, Please God.
  • kmshred
    kmshred Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    until proven otherwise.. just can't believe everything you hear.. don't get me wronggg, have some awesome, awesome guy friends on here who i think are treasures.

yeah i didn't read the post properly at all :)
    xo
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    I'm a good guy :)
  • RCKT82
    RCKT82 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    dudes choose who they wanna be on here. it's so temporary. you talk to them for five minutes max a day, of course they're unreal. cause they are. it's hard for me to believe any of it's real, until proven otherwise :) keep your dignity. xo

Hey there is nothing Temporary about me I am the same today tomorrow and for ever. You may bump into some guys who have given you the run around but that is not me so you can't lump all guys into on category just like it would be wrong for me to lump you into a category... and if you read the post right you would see that she said the guys she meets daily not the ones on MFP.......just saying....

She did say "Until Proven Otherwise"..... so technically she didn't say that all guys on here were incapable of being real. Just that she needs a little more than 5 minutes a day to determine that. So brother, if you read her post correctly, you would see that she meant that people on here can't be judged accurately through 5 minute conversations. Just Sayin.....
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    I have absolutely the best boyfriend in the entire WORLD, and we have been friends for about 4 years. He still isn't perfect. No one is. But if you keep in mind that men are very compartmental, focused, and generally more direct, they're super fun. I like men just fine.
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    *double post*
  • kmshred
    Options
    dudes choose who they wanna be on here. it's so temporary. you talk to them for five minutes max a day, of course they're unreal. cause they are. it's hard for me to believe any of it's real, until proven otherwise :) keep your dignity. xo

Hey there is nothing Temporary about me I am the same today tomorrow and for ever. You may bump into some guys who have given you the run around but that is not me so you can't lump all guys into on category just like it would be wrong for me to lump you into a category... and if you read the post right you would see that she said the guys she meets daily not the ones on MFP.......just saying....

She did say "Until Proven Otherwise"..... so technically she didn't say that all guys on here were incapable of being real. Just that she needs a little more than 5 minutes a day to determine that. So brother, if you read her post correctly, you would see that she meant that people on here can't be judged accurately through 5 minute conversations. Just Sayin.....

cheers rocket!! thanks for hearing me out :) <33
  • Becca_007
    Becca_007 Posts: 596 Member
    Options

:drinker: kmshred you make some really great points! I like the "Until Proven Otherwise" I haven't always followed that and it's gotten me in trouble a few times. I wised up pretty quickly though!:blushing: :tongue:
  • kmshred
    Options

:drinker: kmshred you make some really great points! I like the "Until Proven Otherwise" I haven't always followed that and it's gotten me in trouble a few times. I wised up pretty quickly though!:blushing: :tongue:

haha hey thanks.
  • InfamousQ
    InfamousQ Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    You know your right I am sorry did not read it right.....Just saying......P.S. I am not your brother, brotha or anything else.....
  • InfamousQ
    InfamousQ Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Double post.....
  • Becca_007
    Becca_007 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    You know your right I am sorry did not read it right.....
    Just saying......P.S. I am not your brother, brotha or anything else.....
    297.gif
  • kelly6485
    kelly6485 Posts: 78
    Options
    Going to meet a man, who I met here on MFP, tomorrow =) Have been talking about it for a little while , the day has finally come!! Wish me luck, I'm pretty nervous!

I agree with everyone who feels that men are men...I mean there are good guys and bad guys on here, I have run into both, I am sure there are honest people and cheaters as well, you know, the same as you run into on the street. BUT I think the big difference is that the men on here are not too proud to ask for advice and help, and admit they may have some downfalls they need to change.

As far as people "hiding behind a PC" and not knowing who they "really" are, again it comes back to the fact that you can run into a man at the grocery store who will tell you a hell of a line and seem like a great guy, when in reality he wants what every other man wants....but is just smoother in doing so ;)
  • paintmelucky
    Options
    I agree love...I will be your gf though :)
  • mishelnkiki
    mishelnkiki Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    YAY for smokin hot girlfriends! who needs men with all these amazing women around!
  • RCKT82
    RCKT82 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    YAY for smokin hot girlfriends! who needs men with all these amazing women around!

=-/
  • mishelnkiki
    mishelnkiki Posts: 775 Member
    Options

=-/
    ok ok accept for smoking hot men like u rckt!
  • jeepzilla
    jeepzilla Posts: 201
    Options
    I understand how you feel its hard to find anyone that is not a douch bag..man or woman for that matter I do believe it should start off as friends and see where it goes... too many time have I started with just a relationship no friend ship and it fall apart.. There are good men out here and good women too. It's how a relationship starts is the key...
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    PantalaNagaPampa Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options

I'm almost not sure If I want to put my 2 cents in on this one. I consider myself to be one fo those reare breed of good guys. I am who I am, regardless of its in person or online. I say what I mean and I always try to be the person my wife wants me to be... that person tends to be better than the person I try to be.. LOL..

It's been said a lot, there are good men in the world, and there are amazing women in world. Not every good man and amazing woman will click though. Even if it took a lifetime to find your soulmate, it would not be a life wasted. It took me 36 years to find my soul mate, but the journey to finding her has helped make me the right man for her.