New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    Nabisco-Limited-Edition-Brownie-Batter-Oreo-Cookies.jpg?resize=640%2C480
    Speaking of Oreos...

I bought Kroger brand cookies and cream spread and found it pretty okay, I need to try more before I finalize my opinion.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Speaking of Oreos...

I bought Kroger brand cookies and cream spread and found it pretty okay, I need to try more before I finalize my opinion.

Oh man.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,645 Member
    Options
    For the love of god, oreo people. FOR. THE. LOVE. OF. GOD.
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »

Preach. I can't. take. no more!
  • SuggaD
    SuggaD Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    I ordered a jar of Pumpkin Butter on Amazon, from Trader Joe's. Curious as to how it is.

I love that stuff! I stock up on it during the fall when its available. In fact, I had TJ's gluten-free pumpkin pancakes with pumpkin butter and pumpkin seeds this morning for breakfast. Delish!
  • SuggaD
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    Found the Caramel Almond butter! Will try soon.

Caramel almond butter is awesome. I use it for banana smoothies.
  • SuggaD
    Options
    auddii wrote: »
    I ordered a jar of Pumpkin Butter on Amazon, from Trader Joe's. Curious as to how it is.

I haven't tried it, but the fig butter is amazing. We had a night of pretending to be French and had brie, fig butter, fresh bread, and wine for dinner. It was fantastic.

Try hot sandwich/panini: cinnamon bread with goat cheese and fig butter/preserves. Amazing!
  • mistikal13
    mistikal13 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Options

LOL

• aliciasilfies
    aliciasilfies Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    After reading this thread, looks like I will be making a stop at Trader Joe's on the way home!

These aren't new, but I just tried them after a trip to Walmart: Sensible Portions Garden Veggie Straws in Sea Salt. The calories are pretty reasonable and the serving size is huge. They're great for a little crunch to replace the potato chips.
  • Francl27
    Options

Lol! Yeah, definitely getting those.

I still have some TJ pumpkin butter... it's good! I just don't use it that much.

I tried the caramel almond butter in oatmeal last night actually, and it was good, but I'd have to try with a bit more of it (I was already way over, still hungry but didn't want to overdo it). Should try it with apples though...
  • glassyo
    Options
    I just don't know how I'm going to get through all my boxes of girl scout cookies when Nabisco keeps putting out all these limited edition flavors. How am I gonna know to buy more if I don't try them right away? You saw what happened with the s'moreos!

(Btw, thanks to whoever also used the word. I love you....no offense to your girl friend/boy friend/husband/wife/goat. :))

• Francl27
    Options
    I just don't know how I'm going to get through all my boxes of girl scout cookies when Nabisco keeps putting out all these limited edition flavors. How am I gonna know to buy more if I don't try them right away? You saw what happened with the s'moreos!

(Btw, thanks to whoever also used the word. I love you....no offense to your girl friend/boy friend/husband/wife/goat. :))

I know your dilemna, considering that I have 5 boxes of s'moreos, plus some other cookies that my mom brought back for me. But I do have 2 little kids, and they help, lol.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    Found the Caramel Almond butter! Will try soon.

Whoo! Do you like it? It tastes even better if you put some in the fridge. I would put some in the fridge & then eat it with a spoon.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    Speaking of Oreos...

Whoa! That will either be an epically great flavor or a horrible one like their Cookie Dough.
  • Francl27
    Options
    Speaking of Oreos...

Whoa! That will either be an epically great flavor or a horrible one like their Cookie Dough.

I actually sorta wish it came with the vanilla cookies instead of the chocolate ones.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    After reading this thread, looks like I will be making a stop at Trader Joe's on the way home!

These aren't new, but I just tried them after a trip to Walmart: Sensible Portions Garden Veggie Straws in Sea Salt. The calories are pretty reasonable and the serving size is huge. They're great for a little crunch to replace the potato chips.

Their Cinnamon Apple straws are good too.

I tried the Yoplait Limited Edition Sherbet flavor & it actually tasted like sherbet & was pretty creamy. I wouldn't buy it again, because I like to use the Dannon Plain yogurt & add protein powder or fruit.

I also tried the new Milky Way

http://www.theimpulsivebuy.com/wordpress/2014/10/10/coming-soon-limited-edition-milky-way-marshmallow-with-caramel-and-snickers-mixed-nuts/

I couldn't taste much of the marshmallow but it had a pretty decent caramel base.
  • glassyo
    Options
    Speaking of Oreos...

I actually sorta wish it came with the vanilla cookies instead of the chocolate ones.

I'd be happy just licking the batter off that spoon.

• ellamaries
    ellamaries Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Discovered these 90 calorie cookies! And they're not a small rip off cookie either, definitely satisfy without the guilt! e1zekxvl9s88.jpg
    7ezf98w58ums.jpg
  • aliciasilfies
    aliciasilfies Posts: 179 Member
    Options

Their Cinnamon Apple straws are good too.

I tried the Yoplait Limited Edition Sherbet flavor & it actually tasted like sherbet & was pretty creamy. I wouldn't buy it again, because I like to use the Dannon Plain yogurt & add protein powder or fruit.

I also tried the new Milky Way

http://www.theimpulsivebuy.com/wordpress/2014/10/10/coming-soon-limited-edition-milky-way-marshmallow-with-caramel-and-snickers-mixed-nuts/

I couldn't taste much of the marshmallow but it had a pretty decent caramel base.

I will definitely need to keep an eye out for the cinnamon apple ones! Thanks for the recommendation! :)

Will definitely be keeping an eye out for that Yoplait too!

I skipped my trip to Trader Joe's tonight. I was way too hungry and knew cheesecakes, cookie butters, scones, and anything else in sight would have wound up in my basket!
  • anrebma
    anrebma Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I never realized that there were so many awesome choices for yogurt!!! OMG!!! I AM GOING TO THE GROCERY STORE TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!