Do you have a goal NSV?

Options

Replies

• IILikeToMoveItMoveIt
    IILikeToMoveItMoveIt Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    Also, to be able to wear all the cute bras sets that don't exist for my girls now...lol not without serious cash anyway...
  • jcorpern
    jcorpern Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I want to be able to wear a button up shirt and tie and not worry about gaping between the buttons
  • CJsf1t
    CJsf1t Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    First one: To reach size M in clothes , curenntly in XXL. But inching towards XL.
    Second one : Get rid of knee pain.
  • VeraJMali
    VeraJMali Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I will become a member of the 1000 lb club this year.
    I hope you get there! My husband does strongman and powerlifting and I remember how excited he was about this when he finally got there!
  • VeraJMali
    VeraJMali Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    At my daughter's 1st birthday last year I was heavier than the day I gave birth and refused to be in any pictures voluntarily, which I regret a lot. Her second birthday is Sept 9th and my nsv goal is to just to be smaller than I was the day I had her and want to be in every single picture!
  • DrunkInAGolfCart
    DrunkInAGolfCart Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I measured my hips/stomach area and - in 10-ish weeks - I've gone from 144cm to 132cm. So fecking happy!
  • kellellie
    kellellie Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    To be free of my autoimmune disease issues completely for a long enough time that I can't say it's a fluke or in my head. I've been off my meds for a year (not by choice) and definitely feeling extra miserable. I started a cleanse to re-evaluate food allergies 15 days ago and even though my food choices are pretty limited right now I feel freaking awesome. Weight loss is pretty much just a happy side effect at this point.
  • mwebster01
    mwebster01 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I am curious - do you have a goal NSV?

For me, it's to be able to buy knee high boots and be able to zip them all the way up (hoping by Fall of 2015, I have hit this NSV). The other is for my wedding ring to be loose like it was when we married.

What is yours?
    I have a pair of pants I used to wear when Iwaas 160 lbs.I want to be able to wear them again.my weight loss goal is 155.

• CJsf1t
    CJsf1t Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    To wear 34" size jeans. Right now its 40-42 depending on the brand.
  • distinctlybeautiful
    distinctlybeautiful Posts: 1,041 Member
    Options
    I would like to get dressed and leave the house without looking in the mirror to see if I look fat. I've done this a couple times without realizing it until I was out, and it felt amazing! As of now, however, I inevitably turn to the side to see how visible my belly is. Great question by the way!
  • penelopepittstopsmam
    penelopepittstopsmam Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I want to take my wedding ring off. Weve been married 20 years next year and i still absolutely adore my husband but this wedding ring hasnt come off since the day i was married and its made a really awful purple welt on my finger. I don't want to cut it off as it was my grandmother's.

I don't know if being as light as ill need to be to get this ring off is sustainable but id be happy to have a new ring once my finger has recovered.
  • jenmovies
    jenmovies Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I have two! One is to wear shorts in public confidently and secondly to do 'Sexy Hip Tuesday' on Vine. It's this thing every week where Viners put a video of them dancing to a song of their choice. My hips are too wide, and my stomach pokes out so until I fix those things I won't do it. These two are 'endgame' goals that I feel won't happen until my goal weight/size is reached. I think about both all the time! It's good to have something to look forward to. :)
  • joshuapowell1989
    joshuapowell1989 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    32" Waist (Started at stretchy 38") and Medium Slim Fit / Small T-shirts. (Started at Large).
    I need to buy a new pair of jeans this weekend as my normal 38's are now too big so need to downsize to a 36. Medium T-shirts are still abit too tight around my tummy but i'll get there :)
  • youtastelike
    youtastelike Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    In sports therms: I would like to run a 10K (10.2) to be able to run home from my workplace Time doesn't matter yet, only the constant running/jogging without walk breaks.

In aesthetic therms: I would like to look at my tighs and calves without disgust. This latter may need the participation of my brain in the game as much as my body's :) have a nice time, everyone!
  • socksoffortitude
    socksoffortitude Posts: 69 Member
    Options
  • emmy141
    emmy141 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    There's a pair of size 12 (UK) denim shorts in my wardrobe that I haven't worn since I was about 15. No idea why I kept them this long but they still look close to new so my aim is to be able to comfortably fit in them again!
  • icck
    icck Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    @Icck - me too. I have several party dresses that barely zip up or not at all :( good luck with it :)
    I'm getting there, and back into a couple. I have a new NSV in mind though - I'm going on holiday mid-July, and want to be able to wear a certain pair of jeans all day comfortably. Right now I can zip them up but they aren't comfortable enough to wear.
    If I can wear those it's fewer things to pack. ;)
  • Karen_can_do_this
    Karen_can_do_this Posts: 1,150 Member
    Options
    I am curious - do you have a goal NSV?

For me, it's to be able to buy knee high boots and be able to zip them all the way up (hoping by Fall of 2015, I have hit this NSV). The other is for my wedding ring to be loose like it was when we married.

What is yours?

I want to be strong
  • SusanKing1981
    SusanKing1981 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    To be able to fit into wellies, I can never find wellies that fit my calves. I really want a pair of purple hunter ones.
  • professionalHobbyist
    professionalHobbyist Posts: 1,316 Member
    Options
    Getting back into my Cracker Jacks from when I was in the Navy

And the most important one is being a good example to my daughter

It is one thing to say... Eat right and exercise, be healthy. It actually means something when daddy takes his own advice

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!