How far do you commute to the gym?

Options
1235»

Replies

• kaassiia
    kaassiia Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Machka9 wrote: »
    We got our gym membership when we lived about a 5 min drive from the gym. It was quick...

It is partially set up now, and I've started to use it ... should be all complete soon. :)

What equipment do you have?
  • kaassiia
    Options
    draznyth wrote: »
    8 feet across my living room :trollface:

Hahah the troll face
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 25,038 Member
    Options
    kaassiia wrote: »
    Machka9 wrote: »
    We got our gym membership when we lived about a 5 min drive from the gym. It was quick...

It is partially set up now, and I've started to use it ... should be all complete soon. :)

What equipment do you have?

At the moment we've got a pair of trainers and a set of rollers set up ... for bicycles. I've ridden my bicycle on the trainer 3 times so far in the past week. I've also got light weights upstairs in the bathroom. Our bathroom is huge and so I've been doing light weights there for a few months now.

The rest of the area downstairs isn't set up yet, but I'm sure we've got weights, bars, and a bench. I've seen them around! But we only just got them out of storage where they've been for quite a while, so I'm not sure what exactly is there.

We're talking about getting a rowing machine and treadmill as well ... and also adding to the weights etc. once we have that area set up and are sure what we've got.

• bostonwolf
    bostonwolf Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    about 3 miles. 15-20 minute drive because I'm traversing a big intersection at rush hour but it's not too bad.
  • emzilee
    emzilee Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    About 30 seconds - there's a gym in my apartment complex so I just have to cross the courtyard!
  • kaassiia
    Options
    I just signed up for a new gym. 2 miles or 5 min away. Love it and was able to go this morning!
  • professionalHobbyist
    professionalHobbyist Posts: 1,316 Member
    Options
    It is on the way to work.

I did that to remove the commute excuse for me.

As I would use that excuse for sure

I didn't get fat by wanting to eat right and go to the gym

• ScubaSteve1962
    ScubaSteve1962 Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    Mine is about 30 mins, I use the gym close to my job so I can get in 60 min. If I use the one close to my house I can only get in 30 mins because if the commute to work.