APPETITE SUPPRESSANT

Options
WHAT'S A GOOD APPETITE SUPPRESANT, THE HUNGER IS REAL IN THE MORNING AT WORK.

Replies

• ActiveApril
    ActiveApril Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Eat a tablespoon of chia as part of your breakfast, maybe with yogurt or oatmeal - and drink a big glass of water.
  • desy617
    desy617 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    OK WILL DO,I USE TO PUT CHIA SEED IN MY WATER,WILL TRY THAT AGAIN
  • karyabc
    karyabc Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    :s have you tried having a very filling breakfast? for example my go to is 1/2 cup of oatmeal with 1 tbsp of peanut butter and some protein on the side like a jumbo boiled egg or 1 turkey frank. that keeps me full for hours and then maybe mid morning you could have a snack like a greek yogurt or a protein bar, an apple or something before lunch.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,535 Member
    Options
    Take a fast walk outside or do some fast jumping jacks. Forcing the blood to flow helps to reduce hunger/cravings for some.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • desy617
    Options
    karyabc wrote: »
    :s have you tried having a very filling breakfast? for example my go to is 1/2 cup of oatmeal with 1 tbsp of peanut butter and some protein on the side like a jumbo boiled egg or 1 turkey frank. that keeps me full for hours and then maybe mid morning you could have a snack like a greek yogurt or a protein bar, an apple or something before lunch.

I REALLY DONT HAVE TIME FOR A FULL BREAKFAST, I WAS LOOKING INTO TRYING A MEAL REPLACEMENT, IDK IF THATS A GOOD IDEA, IM SO HUNGRY ALL THE TIME IN THE MORNING.
  • IAmAPearl
    IAmAPearl Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Chia seeds or coffee!
    Chia seeds also seem to help my cravings when I'm really just bored.
    I just chew about a teaspoons worth, and drink water. I don't put it in water.
  • DeguelloTex
    DeguelloTex Posts: 6,658 Member
    Options
    desy617 wrote: »

I REALLY DONT HAVE TIME FOR A FULL BREAKFAST, I WAS LOOKING INTO TRYING A MEAL REPLACEMENT, IDK IF THATS A GOOD IDEA, IM SO HUNGRY ALL THE TIME IN THE MORNING.
    Many things can be prepared the night before and microwaved. If you're so hungry all the time in the morning, a meal replacement is probably not a good choice.

• suruda
    suruda Posts: 1,233 Member
    Options
    I also find protein in the morning helps with this.

Hard boiled eggs
    greek yogurt
    cottage cheese

I've even had a bit of chicken in the morning.

If I feel really hungry though it is a piece of toast with peanut butter...it seems like a lot of calories to start the day with but sometimes it's the only thing that fills me up!
  • desy617
    Options

Many things can be prepared the night before and microwaved. If you're so hungry all the time in the morning, a meal replacement is probably not a good choice.

YOUR RIGHT
  • DeguelloTex
    DeguelloTex Posts: 6,658 Member
    Options
    Greek yogurt, honey/fruit, and protein powder takes almost no time and is very filling, especially for the amount of calories involved.
  • _lyndseybrooke_
    _lyndseybrooke_ Posts: 2,561 Member
    Options
    i2QtYBs.gif

Cool it on the caps, girlfriend.
  • desy617
    Options
    i2QtYBs.gif

LOL
  • desy617
    Options
    i2QtYBs.gif

LOL

IM AT WORK AND WE ONLY USE CAPS.LOL SO FUNNY.BUT WAS YOU SERIOUS???
  • NoIdea101NoIdea
    NoIdea101NoIdea Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    Find something you can eat as you travel to work?
  • HeySwoleSister
    HeySwoleSister Posts: 1,938 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Protein+fiber in the morning. If you aren't hungry right away, pack up a little breakfast to go that you can eat at work when your appetite picks up. Think things like this:

Berries+greek yogurt
    Boiled egg and carrot sticks
    Triscuits and a WEIGHED PORTION of sharp cheddar cheese

And, if you are hungry enough before you leave the house, those Jimmy Dean Turkey sausage egg+ cheese frozen sandwiches are an easy microwave deal that is around 350 calories, and can be eaten one handed on a drive in to work. (ETA, just checked my diary, the Jimmy Dean delights sandwich I keep on hand for breakfast on the go? 250 calories.)

I would really NOT recommend a meal-replacement. They will use up your calories and are unlikely to satisfy.
  • senecarr
    senecarr Posts: 5,377 Member
    Options
    i2QtYBs.gif

Caps lock is anabolic. That's just science.500x1000px-LL-8cd8239e_its-science-anchorman.gif

• HeySwoleSister
    HeySwoleSister Posts: 1,938 Member
    Options
    1660548_10203022764193486_31519085__zpsf6467a3d.jpg
  • triciab79
    triciab79 Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    Water. Drink when you want to eat, especially during the summer. Sometimes what we think are food cravings are really just our bodies saying they are getting dehydrated.
  • desy617
    Options
    1660548_10203022764193486_31519085__zpsf6467a3d.jpg

HAHAHA, SO FREAKIN FUNNY
  • desy617
    Options
    Protein+fiber in the morning. If you aren't hungry right away, pack up a little breakfast to go that you can eat at work when your appetite picks up. Think things like this:

Berries+greek yogurt
    Boiled egg and carrot sticks
    Triscuits and a WEIGHED PORTION of sharp cheddar cheese

And, if you are hungry enough before you leave the house, those Jimmy Dean Turkey sausage egg+ cheese frozen sandwiches are an easy microwave deal that is around 350 calories, and can be eaten one handed on a drive in to work. (ETA, just checked my diary, the Jimmy Dean delights sandwich I keep on hand for breakfast on the go? 250 calories.)

I would really NOT recommend a meal-replacement. They will use up your calories and are unlikely to satisfy.

I WILL TRY THE JIMMY DEAN TURKEY SANDWICH THANKS