Finally my Story Female 130lbs Lost with LOTS of Pics

Replies

• jenpaul1105
    jenpaul1105 Posts: 1 Member
    There's only one word for your achievement "wow"
  • IILikeToMoveItMoveIt
    IILikeToMoveItMoveIt Posts: 1,172 Member
    Holy wow! What a super job! Great dedication, applause to you!
  • akern1987
    akern1987 Posts: 288 Member
    you look amazing! it looks like your husband has lost weight as well. Good for you both, and your son is adorable!
  • JaclynSPR13
    JaclynSPR13 Posts: 68 Member
    akern1987 wrote: »
    you look amazing! it looks like your husband has lost weight as well. Good for you both, and your son is adorable!

Yes, my husband also lost a good bit of weight! Been trying to get us all together for an updated healthy family photo!
  • ribye
    ribye Posts: 59 Member
    Wow impressive changes

• jorinya
    jorinya Posts: 933 Member
    Incredible. Absolutely incredible! I have tears in my eyes because of your story and your family pics. Your son has a wonderful mummy that is showing him how to live life right and do it the healthy way. Your husband has lost weight too I see. What a fabulous start for any child. You have made sure your son will not go through what you went through. Well done. Your an inspiration!
  • Kst76
    Kst76 Posts: 935 Member
    OP, your husband lost weight too.

:)
  • hayleycreates
    hayleycreates Posts: 27 Member
    Thank you so much for taking the time to share your story. I am sure it was not an easy journey and you must be so proud of yourself. You should be. You look amazing. So inspiring to hear that you took your time to make lifestyle changes instead of a diet. I'm on the same path - finally. Thanks for the showing me that it can be done.
  • Zouthx
    Zouthx Posts: 15 Member
    This is very motivating. My highest weight was 288. I weighed myself this morning and I'm now down to 270. Still a long way to go. You look amazing, I bet you feel like a whole new person! I can't wait to experience this. :)
  • marievinejackson
    marievinejackson Posts: 43 Member
    Well done you! You look amazing.
  • southcitystudio
    southcitystudio Posts: 627 Member
    Thanks for sharing your story, you are totally transformed!
  • CoastGuardBill
    CoastGuardBill Posts: 26 Member
    You are amazing, you do not look like the same person!
  • 2ledbetter
    2ledbetter Posts: 199 Member
    Would you mind telling us if you have very much loose skin after your maintence time?
  • Ragebeksmachine3030
    Ragebeksmachine3030 Posts: 15 Member
    Thanks for sharing! Very motivational. Congratulations on your results. You've worked so hard and I hope you're incredibly proud of yourself!
  • prisc936
    prisc936 Posts: 1 Member
    Wow....really amazing transformation..really inspired...congrats!
  • dinobomp
    dinobomp Posts: 170 Member
    Wow, fantastic success!!! I'm very happy for you!!!
  • pattyserenity
    pattyserenity Posts: 21 Member
    Wow totally inspired what kept you going. How did u overcome the cravings or set backs. You story sounds like mine always dieting all my life I needed, this boost I am alway loosing 30 lbs gain it back 50 gain it back I never seem to keep it off life happens and I become easily discouraged. Saturday I told my cousin I started running I signed up for a 5k she said something that made me realize enough talking about it time to just do it and let my results talk. She said your always saying your gonna loose, your weight I been hearing that for years :( sad at that moment she was right I always have a plan and don't follow thru time to keep going no turning back..

• epd17
    epd17 Posts: 28 Member
    You look absolutely incredible. Congrats to all that you have accomplished. You really are an inspiration. Thank you for sharing.
  • kayva91011
    kayva91011 Posts: 19 Member
    Amazing...
  • greenheadhunter
    greenheadhunter Posts: 19 Member
    What a great story and fantastic looking couple / family !!! Thanks for posting everything.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!