Birthday Goals?

Options

Replies

• Merkavar
    Merkavar Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    segacs wrote: »
    My 35th birthday was last week and my goal was to reach 35lbs lost.

I actually did reach my goal, though I promptly sabotaged it with all the birthday food and beer and cake that I consumed. Oh well. I'm well on track to reach my 40lb goal weight by next month, so it's all good.

40lb goal weight loss right? Or are you very short? :wink:
  • segacs
    segacs Posts: 4,599 Member
    Options
    Merkavar wrote: »
    40lb goal weight loss right? Or are you very short? :wink:

Hahaha, I actually am quite short, but not that short. Yes, that's a goal to lose 40lbs, not to be 40lbs.
  • hancy_caceres
    hancy_caceres Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    21st birthday july 29 and i want to be 115
  • BWBTrish
    BWBTrish Posts: 2,817 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Lost almost 90 pounds...but on my birthday ( in about 12.5 weeks) i would like to weigh 160 pounds
    So about 10 pounds to go.

When not no big deal, will get there anyway :p
  • BWBTrish
    BWBTrish Posts: 2,817 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    oh and at the 1st of October 2015 i would like to be 150 pound
    Healthy weight range for me.... The weight loss journey from started at 1st of October 2014 with a start weight of 260.6 pound.
    Would be lovely but isn't a must. I will get there sooner or later lol

Just thought it would be fun to have to dates as goals.
  • SallyinIL
    SallyinIL Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Lounmoun wrote: »
    My birthday is in June. It would be nice to be down at least another 3 pounds by the end of that month so I would have lost 25 lbs total.
    I'm amazed at how much you and I have in common.
  • JillianRN527
    JillianRN527 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    My first goal is for a family reunion in August. Second goal is for Christmas. Then my husband can buy me new clothes
  • bendyourkneekatie
    bendyourkneekatie Posts: 696 Member
    Options
    I'd love to be at my soft goal weight by my youngest's first birthday, which is the end of June. That way I've lost allll the baby weight (ie back to pre preg #1 weight), plus an extra kg. I'd settle for the 1kg to still be there I guess, and maybe get rid of that by my birthday in August, and then work on my long-term goal of lowering fat and gaining muscle by the end of the year.

At least I'm back to pre preg #2 weight already. Only 1.5kg to shift in 6 weeks!
  • gyal3
    gyal3 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    SallyinIL wrote: »
    My birthday is in 4 weeks. I'd like to achieve the milestone of a loss of 25 pounds since the beginning of the year. I'm down 22 as of now, so that's another 3 pounds. This is a realistic goal and just another stepping stone to the next goal of having a body mass under 25. I'm 10 pounds from a normal body mass. Maybe I could get there by July 4th.

totally doable! I'm sure you can do it!
  • gyal3
    Options
    lemurcat12 wrote: »
    My birthday is in December and I'm 5 lbs from goal, so I'd better be at goal by then! My real goals will be to learn some stuff about maintenance and achieve various fitness related goals that I will be setting along the way. By then there should be some weights-related ones, but my next big one is to complete a half ironman.

Lol im sure u will be! But yeah definitely I think maintenance is the tough part but im sure you can do it!
  • gyal3
    Options
    Loving everyone's goals :) - I'm glad they are all realistic and sensible <3 . Update on your progress once goal date met?
  • amy102875
    amy102875 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm also in the "Fit for 40" club. I will be 40 at the end of October and hope to be 136 by then which will bring me to a healthy BMI. Currently 164, I've lost 40 so far. 28 more to go!
  • gyal3
    Options
    Azuraen wrote: »
    I have 16 months to lose 115 more pounds by my 30th birthday. :) I think 30 is like that magic number where everyone goes WHAT HAVE I DONE WITH MY LIFE. lol. Anyone can add me if you want! :)

Lol indeed 30's are special, makes us all want to magically be uber better. Best of luck
  • MsBossy41
    MsBossy41 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    kitaemma wrote: »
    Well today I was measured at 25% bodyfat which made me so happy! But by my birthday (September 24th) I'd like to be at 20% and then maintain from there.

Awesome birthday date because it's mine as well. My goal is 45 lbs before or by my birthday as well. Stay motivated!
  • sweetandsassyred
    sweetandsassyred Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    My birthday is in June and I wanted to be at goal, but I hit a big plateau so maybe by the month afterwards.
  • chubbard9
    chubbard9 Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    My 23rd birthday is in October. I'm hoping to be around 190by then. Currently weigh 217, started at 248.8... It may not be realistic, but I'll see where I go from here. 58lbs down sounds grand though!
  • SallyinIL
    SallyinIL Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    My birthday is in 4 weeks. I'd like to achieve the milestone of a loss of 25 pounds since the beginning of the year. I'm down 22 as of now, so that's another 3 pounds. This is a realistic goal and just another stepping stone to the next goal of having a body mass under 25. I'm 10 pounds from a normal body mass. Maybe I could get there by July 4th.
    Well, tomorrow is my birthday and as of today my total weight loss is 25.2 pounds. I'm only .6 away from the next set of 10s in my weight. I'd like to be in the next "decade" of numbers by next week.
  • gyal3
    Options
    Well, tomorrow is my birthday and as of today my total weight loss is 25.2 pounds. I'm only .6 away from the next set of 10s in my weight. I'd like to be in the next "decade" of numbers by next week.

yay congrats on your progress thus far!
  • mpeters1965
    mpeters1965 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Back in December (on Dec 26th, I weighed 168lbs) I said I wanted to be 150 by my 50th birthday, which is today. I weigh 158 today because I hit a "plateau of effort". April and May were hard. Working lots of hours, getting a kid graduated from college and other things all became a big blur and I just became kind of sloppy with tracking. I didn't give up completely though and I'm still happy with what I have done so far and that I didn't slip backwards. So onward to the next 8 lbs!
  • gyal3
    Options
    that is great progress, especially with how stressful it sounds like the year was! I'm sure u will kick those 8lbs soon!