Replies

• blondie2285
    blondie2285 Posts: 40
    Options
    Wahoo!! We can do it guys!!!
  • nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member
    Options
    Is there any way that we could post a chart weekly for everyone showing gains and losses? It'd be nice to see where everyone's at :smile:

sure! i don't have time to do it today, but i'll get it up tomorrow :) and from now on when i calculate individual percentages to determine prefects!
  • pixycats
    pixycats Posts: 62
    Options
    Oh wow, yay! Let's make this week a great one, everyone. I'm about to go to my first group class after being sick, and I can't wait to be back in the swing of things. We can all do it. Way to go Gryffindors!! :)
  • nerdyandilikeit
    Options
    Ok, yesterday was awful for me. But today, I implemented a new time-management and meal organization type plan and I did awesome! I had chips leftover from dinner with my sister this weekend, and I counted a full serving out on to a plate. Half way through I realized these would only leave me hungry for a lot of calories spent, so I dumped them back into the bag and had some water and veggies. So, yay! How are you all doing? Good? I'm sure you are :)

Go Gryffindor!
  • UnoDiamante
    UnoDiamante Posts: 356
    Options
    awesome Bronwen!! Great choice!! Today is our anniversary so it wasnt such a good day eating wise :blushing:
    But starting tomorrow I WILL be better! Thanks Bronwen in advance for posting the chart this week! :)
  • Nekoashi
    Nekoashi Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    awesome Bronwen!! Great choice!! Today is our anniversary so it wasnt such a good day eating wise :blushing:
    But starting tomorrow I WILL be better! Thanks Bronwen in advance for posting the chart this week! :)

Happy Anniversary Uno! :happy:
  • looby1968
    looby1968 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    Okay, yesterday was bad and today may be the same:blushing: but I will be able to move it up a gear from tomorrow. :bigsmile:

:tongue: I finish work for almost 2 weeks, tomorrow, so I'm going to plan my exercise each day. I want to burn some serious calories!!!!:tongue:

Doesn't look like I'll graduate the C25K this month :sad: but I WILL before I go back to work!!!! I'll only have a few weeks to improve my pace/distance before I do my first 5K (Race For Life here in the UK).

LouiseXXX
  • UnoDiamante
    Options

Happy Anniversary Uno! :happy:

Thanks! :)
  • nerdyandilikeit
    Options
    Sorry if its small, but here is the chart I have so far. If it says 100 in the percent, you didn't weigh in a week before or after that, and if it says #DIV/0 you haven't weighed in for a long time. If it says 0% you didn't lose and if its negative, you gained.

And I'm no excel expert, so those of you that are, don't laugh. I tried to do it on my own as much as possible. :)

250373_569024275423_179201885_32163935_4248099_n.jpg
  • nerdyandilikeit
    Options
    Happy Anniversary, Uno!

And Looby, I know you can do it! You're working so hard!
  • LMPRF97
    LMPRF97 Posts: 97
    Options
  • UnoDiamante
    Options
    Sorry if its small, but here is the chart I have so far. If it says 100 in the percent, you didn't weigh in a week before or after that, and if it says #DIV/0 you haven't weighed in for a long time. If it says 0% you didn't lose and if its negative, you gained.

And I'm no excel expert, so those of you that are, don't laugh. I tried to do it on my own as much as possible. :)

250373_569024275423_179201885_32163935_4248099_n.jpg

Bronwen that chart is awesome!! Thanks! :)
  • looby1968
    looby1968 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the chart bronwenhilary! I'm very impressed, being a bit of a technophobe!

And also for the words of encouragement! I will so overcome my awful 2 days!

LouiseXXX
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    EmpressOfJudgment Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options

Ok, I won't laugh. :P Just kidding. It's great! Thanks for putting it together. Maybe add a column at the end that shows total percentage lost? That would be really cool to see as we progress through the challenge. :)
  • chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    Options
    ooooohhh...the chart is pretty! very impressed. there's a lot of loss going on - keep it up gryffindors!!!
  • nerdyandilikeit
    Options

Ok, I won't laugh. :P Just kidding. It's great! Thanks for putting it together. Maybe add a column at the end that shows total percentage lost? That would be really cool to see as we progress through the challenge. :)

way ahead of you! its not here in this pic, but the chart itself in excel does have such a column :) i might have to get all photoshop-y and make sure its visible in the updates each week from now on!
  • pixycats
    pixycats Posts: 62
    Options
    That chart is amazing, bronwenhilary! Thanks so much for doing that for all of us. It's so fun to see the percentages. :)
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    EmpressOfJudgment Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    way ahead of you! its not here in this pic, but the chart itself in excel does have such a column :) i might have to get all photoshop-y and make sure its visible in the updates each week from now on!

Nice! Did you know there's a way to hide columns so that the last one is right next to the current one? Then you can unhide the columns as the weeks go by.
  • chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    Options
    Nice! Did you know there's a way to hide columns so that the last one is right next to the current one? Then you can unhide the columns as the weeks go by.

why, thank you, my dear! this little tidbit is going to make my life so much easier! :flowerforyou:
  • TourThePast
    TourThePast Posts: 1,753 Member
    Options
    Great chart Bronwenhilary, thanks for going to so much trouble.

I was amused by the members who are 100% lost - hopefully they'll be found! :bigsmile: