Rock Star Weight Loss Challenge Week 4 (Already in Progress)

Options
LJSpady
LJSpady Posts: 311 Member
Alright, here it is guys!
There are a lot of changes, so don't freak out, it'll all be alright!
Like always, I highlighted the front-runners and high achievers of the challenge in yellow.
I also highlighted our new challengers in turquoise (aqua? sky blue? whatever...) There weren't enough new challengers to go around, but I know that by next week we should be go to go on challengers. Tried to make it as fair and even as I could with distributing the new people.

dmbwk3correct.jpg

paramorewk3.jpg

wk3correctionlmfao.jpg

wk3correctionDILIH.jpg

wk3correctionff.jpg

bepwk3.jpg

SO...
The Rock Star Team of the week is Team Paramore (promise I didn't set it up like that).
And... there are gonna be 2 Rock Stars of the Week, because the person with the highest percentage lost this week is one of our newbies, and I want to congratulate them, but I want to also recognize the person who would have won if there weren't new additions this week. So congrats to :

leamatthew and XxXstars9967XxX
Both members of Team Paramore!
WOOT!

Alright guys! Meet your new teammates, and get to rockin'!

Replies

• LJSpady
    LJSpady Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Oh poop! I put up the wrong images for Teams LMFAO, Foo(d) Fighters, and Black Eyed Peas
    All the info is there, but the high achievers aren't highlighted! I'll fix it!

**EDIT**
    I fixed it! =)
  • h2onut
    h2onut Posts: 164
    Options
    Yeah Team Paramore - great work! And... great work to everyone else this week - amazing losses!
  • rorosaw
    rorosaw Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Way to go, Team Paramore. (grumble, grumble :).

a BIG CONGRATS to the rock stars of the week leamatthew and XxXstars9967XxX! Great work.

And Team DILIH--we're still gonna party like we're rock stars!
  • beccala18
    beccala18 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Congrats Team Paramore!!! Y'all did awesome this week. And it's looking good for most of us - we keep losing this weight!
  • LiL_MisS_C
    LiL_MisS_C Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Sadly, I was not involved in this challenge....but still wanted to give a shoutout and HUGE congradulations to all the 'Rock Stars' whom rocked this challenge out! Even though some of you didn't make it on the leader board...you guys are all losers in my eyes! ;):laugh:

Crystal xo
  • mbowman323
    mbowman323 Posts: 216
    Options
    M6_Hits_EtBlack_Eyed_Peas_Black_Eyed_Peas-2.jpg
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    PantalaNagaPampa Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    Congrats team Paramore. You guys really brought it this week. Good for you. Keep rocking the wieght loss.

I just want to throw my shout out to Team DMB. We may not have won this week, but I know you are all kicking butt and working really hard. I know our Team cpt, for instance, sometimes works 24 and 48 hour shifts, goes to school and is married, so basically takes care of a child (hahaha) but she still stays committed and for that I am proud of her. Another of my great team members is a full time mom and supportive wife of a deployed soldier representing his country in combat. I know her life is hectic and stressful, yet she continues on everyday to be all that she can be, an army of one, if you will. And of course my brother in Arms "T", well I don't know how you struggle, seems like you have it pretty easy.. but whaterver.. I feel ya.. It's just hard work being a man in today's world, enough said.

The morale is, I know most everyon here has a life filled with work, repsonsibilities, stress, and more. So, for you all to find the time, desire and purpose to keep doing what you are doing to get healthy, I applaud you all!

Now, just so you know, Team DMB is going kick butt htis week, and dare I say win next week.

Viva petite lap giraffe!!
  • mandijo
    mandijo Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Panta- You rock. I love how awesome and encouraging you are. If there were an award for Kick A** motivator. You would get it. While I love my team, you're team is very lucky to have you and you them.

Team Paramore- Nicely done. I'm impressed!!!

We had some great losses as a whole and I'm so proud of everyone! Way to go guys. We are kicking butt and taking names.

Welcome newbies. It seems as though ya'll are fitting in nicely!
  • rorosaw
    rorosaw Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    PantalaNagaPampa--you rock! Way to motivate your team. You inspire me.
  • butters1
    butters1 Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    Congrats to leamatthew and XxXstars9967XxX....wtg Team Paramore!

More yeahs for TEAM DMB. :flowerforyou:
  • DJ31
    DJ31 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Yay, go team! Congrats to the rock stars as well! Great week everyone.
  • b00b0084
    b00b0084 Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    So proud of my team: Team Paramore!!! Everyone on my team rocked it this week!!
    I am also so proud of everyone else. I saw some really amazing losses this week! Way to go and everyone keep up the amazing work!!!!
  • beckey24
    beckey24 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Awesome job everyone! Keep up the hard work!:drinker:
  • blink1021
    blink1021 Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    Sorry was out of town and did not have internet access like I though I would my current weight is 296.5
  • leamatthew
    leamatthew Posts: 162
    Options
    thanks all :)

Everyone doing fantastic - keep up the great work!
  • humblemonkey
    humblemonkey Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Congrats team Paramore. You guys really brought it this week. Good for you. Keep rocking the wieght loss.

I just want to throw my shout out to Team DMB. We may not have won this week, but I know you are all kicking butt and working really hard. I know our Team cpt, for instance, sometimes works 24 and 48 hour shifts, goes to school and is married, so basically takes care of a child (hahaha) but she still stays committed and for that I am proud of her. Another of my great team members is a full time mom and supportive wife of a deployed soldier representing his country in combat. I know her life is hectic and stressful, yet she continues on everyday to be all that she can be, an army of one, if you will. And of course my brother in Arms "T", well I don't know how you struggle, seems like you have it pretty easy.. but whaterver.. I feel ya.. It's just hard work being a man in today's world, enough said.

The morale is, I know most everyon here has a life filled with work, repsonsibilities, stress, and more. So, for you all to find the time, desire and purpose to keep doing what you are doing to get healthy, I applaud you all!

Now, just so you know, Team DMB is going kick butt htis week, and dare I say win next week.

Viva petite lap giraffe!!

youre awesome!!
    So here is something AMAZINg to share with my DMBers...this week is going to be the week. Im going to do good...because!! The past 3 trips to the gym something funny and kinda creepy has happened... My first day, I come out of the bathroom stall and a girl standing at the sink is wearing a DMBshirt. Then as I pull into the gym yesterday, DMB comes on the radio. THEN today I turned my iPod on and hit shuffle... and out of over 46 different artists it picked a DMB song. Talk about the motivation!! I have been RUNNING! and not giving up!!

Congrats team paramore!!
  • ninyagwa
    ninyagwa Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Wow Team Paramore, you guys are doing fabulously! Pantala, you are an awesome motivator, thanks for sharing your words of encouragement with all of us, and your special shout outs.

Great job Rock Stars of the week!!! I hope that I can kick enough butt before this challenge is over to be in yellow highlights!

Alright team LMFAO, let us bring to this challenge the EPIC ROCK SAUCE!!! that I know you all have! Goooooo TEAM!
  • julslea
    julslea Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Way to go everyone! Foo(d) Fighters lets step it up a notch this week and see what we can do. Great job to all the teams though.
  • tryinghard2012
    tryinghard2012 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Great job Team Paramore!!!!
  • millygrl
    millygrl Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Awesome job everyone! And way to go Team Paramore, you guys rocked it this week!!