Post a reply here if you are seeking fitness friends.

Options

Replies

• Exercisewoman
    Exercisewoman Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hi looking for more fitness friends. Need some extra motivation as at times I struggled do ENOUGH exercise after walking at work all day.
    Please only add me if you truly support regularly as I hate it when people add and then do nothing.
    I'm 43 and looking to lose a stone and a half. Lost 11lb but then just got back off hol and gone back to 7.
  • Sammy44mfp
    Sammy44mfp Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Meeeeeee meeeeeeee I'm sammy
  • txmcki006
    txmcki006 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am new to this app and would love motivation and for fitness friends :)
  • Spazrax
    Spazrax Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I've been on MFP for a few years but until now have not harnessed the power of connecting with people to keep motivated
    I'm looking to focus more on actual fitness levels and healthy eating rather than the number on the scales - would love to make friends so feel free to add me!
  • agibson1980
    agibson1980 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone
    I'm Aoife a 34 year old woman who needs people to help motivate me. I need to loose about 6.5 stone. I'd appreciate any motivational I can get and I'm happy to do the same for others. I'm starting from scratch here as I need to learn a lot about nutrition etc.
    hopefully people will add me.
    Aoife
  • holtzyt
    holtzyt Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    40 yo woman from Minnesota - terrible logger but physically active - happy to give support and appreciate any received. :smile:
  • ninodre
    ninodre Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    We all are :)
  • tayloralyssaday
    tayloralyssaday Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Looking for fitness friends to keep me motivated! Feel free to add me!
  • cmadhanga
    cmadhanga Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Fitness friends!
  • bulkybass
    bulkybass Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    24 yr old dude looking to make some epic gains!. Feel free to add me for motivation asap. :)
  • bulkybass
    bulkybass Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    24 yr old dude looking to make some epic gains!. Feel free to add me for motivation asap. :)
  • LyssaRonnell
    LyssaRonnell Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I'm 20 years old trying to be a healthier version of me. I'm on my way of eating healthier and exercising more. I would love some mfp friends to give me ideas on what else I could do. I would love to see other people's progress and be able to have friends that all inspire each other in this.
  • bstover217
    bstover217 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Add me! 29 yr old from wv. Just got a Garmin vivosmart and ready to shed this weight.
  • jenngitch
    jenngitch Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I am new to this site! Feel free to add me:) I started on my weight lose journey at 240lbs. I weighed in this morning at 196.2:) So almost half way to my goal!
  • KeishaGoGetter
    KeishaGoGetter Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone. I'm new here. Losing weight is only one change I'm making as part of my lifestyle makover. I love to know that people are successful. You can add me and I'll be cheering you on.
  • pacovsky99
    pacovsky99 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Def looking for fitness friends! Keep me in line!
  • sweatingforthesoul
    sweatingforthesoul Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Always looking for new friends to share and motivate with. Feel free to add me :)
  • esfand1361
    esfand1361 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    sarahep85 wrote: »
    Yes!!!! On day 4 of my Dukan Diet and I would love to have some motivational and inspirational friends!! :)

Hi
    I'm on Dukan diet day 5
    How is(was) ur journey of dukan?
  • malou1985
    malou1985 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Not new. Just having a hard time staying on track
  • Amyaya
    Amyaya Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Always looking for new like-minded people!!! Feel free to add me