Before 317 pounds - now 150 pounds :)

Options

Replies

• amycfatnomore
    amycfatnomore Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing!! My "I have to do this" goal is 80 pounds in 13 months. (I'm cheesy...next July I want to wrap up 40 items in a box & give it to myself to represent 40 pounds lost for ME and wrap another one & present it to my girls to signify 40 pounds lost for THEM). Really I'd love to have a box for each girl & me...but....that's a dream not a set goal. You ARE an inspiration! Stories like this prove it to me that I can do it too!
  • jer1993
    jer1993 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Aww thank you :) your gorgeous, just do little goals, it really helped me!! Also set a finishing one, I love my tattoos and promised myself after losin a 140 pounds I could get roses all down my back so I did :) lost another 17 pounds since then xx
  • skippygirlsmom
    skippygirlsmom Posts: 4,433 Member
    Options
    You look 20 years younger, amazing. Congrats!
  • EnglishCanadian
    EnglishCanadian Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Congratulations girlie, you look FANTASTIC and so happy! I love the happy shot :)
  • kgmcgee
    kgmcgee Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Wow. Just wow. You are such an inspiration. You were beautiful in your before pictures but now you are gorgeous! I love the tattoo idea. Need to think of a reward for myself. Maybe when I make it to ONEderland!
  • amycfatnomore
    amycfatnomore Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I don't have any tattoos (mainly because I get Keloid scarring and was afraid I'd end up with a nice pink puffy scar instead of a picture LOL) but I've thought about getting something as a permanent reminder pounds are gone & not to gain them back. Still debating... ;)
  • skiclimbdive
    skiclimbdive Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Great work!
  • Mccmack
    Mccmack Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Well done. Congratulations. You are hot. Very inspiring.
  • dargytaylor
    dargytaylor Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    wow!! job well done!! kudos to you :)
  • jer1993
    jer1993 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Thanks all :) xx
  • chesnity3
    chesnity3 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Incredible!
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    Options
    3vwdcjkto04x.gif

I am envious of your success. You've lost more than me and in a third the time.
  • TracyV125
    TracyV125 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation! All of us here logging on MFP know the hard work and dedication you had it put it. Great job! You look amazing and I bet you feel amazing too! Congrats.
  • aliciasilfies
    aliciasilfies Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great job! Congratulations and thank you for sharing. You look great!! <3
  • farfromthetree
    farfromthetree Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Do you mind me asking you how old you are? You look in your early 30's in before pic...now you look around 19!!

You have accomplished something very few people do! Congratulation!!
  • LadyArya10
    LadyArya10 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! You are truly an inspiration begin my weight loss journey!
  • MaiLinna
    MaiLinna Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Do you mind me asking you how old you are? You look in your early 30's in before pic...now you look around 19!!

You have accomplished something very few people do! Congratulation!!

"Jer1993"
    I'd guess she was 21. :3
  • crazyjerseygirl
    crazyjerseygirl Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    Holy crap on a cracker woman, that's AMAZING!
    Oh and @amycfatnomore I'm thinking of buying myself a simple ring with my start and end weight engraved on it, I admire tats but they aren't for me, jewelry though....!
  • sbrookes9
    sbrookes9 Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    You are AMAZING!! <3
  • FitPhillygirl
    FitPhillygirl Posts: 7,124 Member
    Options
    That is awesome. Congrats on your weight loss success.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!