A public acknowledgment and thanks for people who helped me succeed at this malarkey

Replies

• WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,455 Member
    rabbitjb wrote: »
    How come you can all imagine a world where I get flagged for abuse though?

And spam?

Ba$tards

:tongue:

That's abuse.

• PeachyCarol
    PeachyCarol Posts: 8,029 Member
    16 spam 45 abuse 2 moderator warning points
  • missiontofitness
    missiontofitness Posts: 4,074 Member
    earlnabby wrote: »
    Liftng4Lis wrote: »
    LBuehrle8 wrote: »
    Kruggeri wrote: »
    lemurcat12 wrote: »
    I looked at my 'criminal record' yesterday. 2 for "Abuse" and 1 for "Spam." Spam? That made me laugh and laugh...

Ha, ha. I have you beat, I am up to 2 spam and 6 abuse. I even got called a "potty mouth" in a thread because I posted a gif that had a four letter naughty word in it.

That's cool.

I've got 8 spam, I think, which is nuts, and 11 abuse. I also got an email from someone to tell me I'm a b**ch (she didn't use that word, but that was the point).

I actually just learned when I went to check my numbers that I now have a warning, and I don't even know what for. I'm kind of upset about this, but whatever.

I seriously cannot fathom a world in which you are flagged for abuse, or worse, got a warning. You always astound me at your ability to keep a sane, level headed tone in your posts, when repeating the same solid logic over and over again.

+1
    and another +1

Yup! +3

+4

Combo breaker
  • Azexas
    Azexas Posts: 4,334 Member
    Special mention for @Troutsy for starting a pizza group. I'm so inspired.

Yes yes!

9jkb4y186f4a.gif

• Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member

That's it?
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member

That's it?

Evil-Laugh-GIF.gif?gs=a
  • Azexas
    Azexas Posts: 4,334 Member
    I have 1 spam and 9 abuse. Never had a warning. I'm still trying to figure out where that one spam flag is from.
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    rabbitjb wrote: »

That's it?

Evil-Laugh-GIF.gif?gs=a

I love you J!
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    I looked at my 'criminal record' yesterday. 2 for "Abuse" and 1 for "Spam." Spam? That made me laugh and laugh...

Ha, ha. I have you beat, I am up to 2 spam and 6 abuse. I even got called a "potty mouth" in a thread because I posted a gif that had a four letter naughty word in it.

That's cool.

I've got 8 spam, I think, which is nuts, and 11 abuse. I also got an email from someone to tell me I'm a b**ch (she didn't use that word, but that was the point).

I actually just learned when I went to check my numbers that I now have a warning, and I don't even know what for. I'm kind of upset about this, but whatever.

I seriously cannot fathom a world in which you are flagged for abuse, or worse, got a warning. You always astound me at your ability to keep a sane, level headed tone in your posts, when repeating the same solid logic over and over again.

Thanks! That's really nice of all of you.
  • juggernaut1974
    juggernaut1974 Posts: 6,212 Member

That's cool.

*cough* brown-noser *cough*

:)

• Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member

That's cool.

Thanks! That's really nice of all of you.

Meh

They're clearly being bribed
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    edited June 2015
    Shh! I pay well. (Got all that BigSugar money, right?)
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    okay wth are moderator points? is that for kissing up to them or were you bad....
  • snickerscharlie
    snickerscharlie Posts: 8,581 Member
    Mod points are bad, Stef. They are what makes your avatar go to prison. <nods>
  • PeachyCarol
    PeachyCarol Posts: 8,029 Member

That's it?

I know. I thought I was meaner than that.

• PrizePopple
    PrizePopple Posts: 3,133 Member

Been there, done that. Didn't even get a t-shirt. :grumble:
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member

gotcha...remind me not to get any of those...esp with no tshirt.

Been there, done that. Didn't even get a t-shirt. :grumble:

• Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    eric_sg61 wrote: »
    Abuse flags, that amateur time. Getting nasty PM's from people who just got their egg shell world cracked..das it mane

Had a few of those in my time. Worse one was from a 'hyper-senstive' user or whatever he called himself. He used the C word....very sensitive.

Also had someone PM people on my FL and basically insult my body composition to them - the person did not like me disagreeing with her vehemently supported cleanse stance. She also called me a liar for saying I ate ice cream every day lol.

No strikes and only one warning from over 2 years ago though - it was a valid one - I went off on someone who body shamed one of my friends.
  • tincanonastring
    tincanonastring Posts: 3,944 Member
    This topic should probably peter out before we all get warnings...
This discussion has been closed.