Replies

• earlnabby
    earlnabby Posts: 8,171 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Multivitamin
    MSM (for the knees)
    B12 (to prevent a recurrence of anemia)
    D3 (live in the frozen north and get SAD)
    Protein Powder
    Quest bar (for the protein and especially the fiber)

I had been taking a high potency iron supplement but my hemoglobin is holding steady now so I don't have to unless I dip back down.
  • pianoplaya94
    pianoplaya94 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Vitamine D
    Vitamine C
    2 Multivitamines
    Omega
    A "mild" over the counter iron (25mg)
  • FitForL1fe
    FitForL1fe Posts: 1,872 Member
    Options
    I like turtles
  • Sarasmaintaining
    Sarasmaintaining Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    Eileen_S wrote: »
    Don't know why my post got removed but as it wasn't against the rules nor was it advertising. I haven't needed to take anything other than Vitamin C, B-12 and a Vegan Shakeology daily as it has a lot of vitamins and minerals in it already.

Are you a beachbody coach by chance? Your other post got flagged because it sounded like spam.
    No, I'm not a coach, I don't sell or advocate their shakes as I think they are high in price. I get mine from eBay to save a few bucks. I only mentioned it as that has practically every vitamin that I take in it which is what this thread is about.

Ah, no worries then! (I wasn't one of those who flagged you btw :) ).
  • FitForL1fe
    FitForL1fe Posts: 1,872 Member
    Options
    Don't know why my post got removed but as it wasn't against the rules nor was it advertising. I haven't needed to take anything other than Vitamin C, B-12 and a Vegan Shakeology daily as it has a lot of vitamins and minerals in it already.

Are you a beachbody coach by chance? Your other post got flagged because it sounded like spam.
    No, I'm not a coach, I don't sell or advocate their shakes as I think they are high in price. I get mine from eBay to save a few bucks. I only mentioned it as that has practically every vitamin that I take in it which is what this thread is about.

liesssssssssssssss
  • thatsillyshana23
    thatsillyshana23 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I take a multi-vitamin for women, vitamic C, and Zinc because I'm always sick and need to boost my immune system without spending $$$$$ on airbourn or EmergenC or whatever other immune booster bs is out there. :smiley:
  • FitPhillygirl
    FitPhillygirl Posts: 7,124 Member
    Options

Oh, I wasn't worried. Thanks, though. :smiley:
  • Sarasmaintaining
    Sarasmaintaining Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    draznyth wrote: »

liesssssssssssssss

I actually came into the thread after his post was hidden-so of course I had to click on it to expand it :p
  • lesliezimmer
    lesliezimmer Posts: 85 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    None, I don't have any medical issues that would warrant it.