Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• spidersylar
    spidersylar Posts: 3 Member
    Add me so I can snoop in your food diaries... I mean add me so I can motivate you. :)
  • Toadfitness
    Toadfitness Posts: 16 Member
    I'm always looking to help motivate others and get motivation from others! Feel free to add me
  • 74Patricia
    74Patricia Posts: 75 Member
    I would love more friends!! Add me!! "You can always live longer by adding new friends to your life" Fahim Uddin
  • shallsmileforyou
    shallsmileforyou Posts: 1 Member
    Hiya everyone! It's always better to have a friend that motivates you, and for you motivate them! Add me if you wish to :)<3
  • amandapanda932011
    amandapanda932011 Posts: 16 Member
    Hey guys I'm new here. Would like to get all the motivation I can get :)
  • FuriousFurian
    FuriousFurian Posts: 51 Member
    Always looking for more support! I am a friendly dog from London, UK
  • Kindness_is_gangster
    Kindness_is_gangster Posts: 79 Member
    Hi guys,

I'm a 26 year old Aussie gal. In the past I've been fabulously successful at losing weight.... I've been even more successful at regaining it! Would love some friends to motivate / keep me motivated.

Best of luck all, feel free to add me.

--Positive mind--
    --Positive vibes--
    --Positive life--
  • apriljw77
    apriljw77 Posts: 1 Member
    Hey guys! I have used MFP before and lost weight and now have gained it back. I was a Construction Inspector and was active, but now I manage jobs and don't get out from behind a desk much. Ugh!! I started walking a few times a week and seeing some result with some better food choices. I am a working mom of three boys and need some friends and motivators! I hope to motivate some in the process.
  • Blondie_471
    Blondie_471 Posts: 1 Member
    More motivational people would be great :)
  • jpburcham
    jpburcham Posts: 98 Member
    Always eager for a new friend.
  • Nae73
    Nae73 Posts: 11 Member
    Hey everyone! My name is Renae. Im in my early 40s and have been at this for a while now. I have had triumphs and failures. Still in the process of losing weight and Looking for friends who know what I'm going through. Been trying to do this on my own for too long now. Please feel free to add me :)
  • Nae73
    Hey everyone! My name is Renae. Im in my early 40s and have been at this for a while now. I have had triumphs and failures. Still in the process of losing weight and Looking for friends who know what I'm going through. Been trying to do this on my own for too long now. Please feel free to add me :)
  • Nae73
  • Nae73
    Hey everyone! My name is Renae. Im in my early 40s and have been at this for a while now. I have had triumphs and failures. Still in the process of losing weight and Looking for MFP friends to go through this journey with. Been trying to do this on my own for too long now. Please feel free to add me :)
  • VirginiaMom
    VirginiaMom Posts: 9 Member
    I would love more friends so that we can motivate each other! Feel free to add me! :#
  • zachduden
    zachduden Posts: 264 Member
    Added!
  • gquesnelle
    gquesnelle Posts: 206 Member
    Student, Musician, Nerd, and Flirt.
    Literally always looking for new friends
  • SteRobinson77
    SteRobinson77 Posts: 50 Member
    Please add me and add my lass Cwelf84 :)
  • lovelyhulett
    lovelyhulett Posts: 37 Member
    I think I burned 100 calories by sending friend requests off. Lol... If you need a motivator feel free to add me.
  • FITKJ999
    FITKJ999 Posts: 40 Member
    Fat and friendless on here...started going to gym today...looking for motivation...would love to meet some people on here. Pls feel free to add me