Post here if you want more friends!

Replies

• simply_bubbz
    simply_bubbz Posts: 245 Member
    Add me!!!!! I love meeting new friends! I need all the support I can get!
  • BIKNIBODY
    BIKNIBODY Posts: 6 Member
    Hi all
  • DAVEGETSLEAN
    DAVEGETSLEAN Posts: 59 Member
    Hi everyone, My name is Amy,32.I am a mother to four wonderful children, I have a great boyfriend. I am looking to lose weight so that I can be healthier for myself & my kids. I hope to get married some time within the next year or two. I weigh 280 right now and I'm 5'4. & I have a heart of gold. I am looking for friends that can help me through this. I didn't realize that losing weight was this hard, but I feel like with this new app that I can do it, My goal weight is 165. Will you guys please wish me luck!!

Good luck!!! You can do it.
  • DAVEGETSLEAN
    DAVEGETSLEAN Posts: 59 Member
    Anyone can add me! I'm doing Insanity right now. I'm a supportive friend. We can and will do this.
  • ScarletPendarvis
    ScarletPendarvis Posts: 4 Member
    Need friends and add me
  • BIKNIBODY
    BIKNIBODY Posts: 6 Member
    Hi all
  • CarrieElizabethA
    CarrieElizabethA Posts: 28 Member
    I love new friends! add me!
  • WolverhamptonFitness
    WolverhamptonFitness Posts: 233 Member
    in for the adds, motivation needed
  • Ms_Jojo
    Ms_Jojo Posts: 44 Member
    I'm on day 19 on here and I've lost 11lbs already! Could always use more motivation to push me further :)
  • emilyemtb
    emilyemtb Posts: 2 Member
    Feel free to add me! I could definitely use more friends to encourage me (and vice versa).
  • SummerLovin0x
    SummerLovin0x Posts: 481 Member
    Add Me <3
  • audreyanderson4
    audreyanderson4 Posts: 245 Member
    feel free to add me :)
  • Mountain_Biker
    Mountain_Biker Posts: 27 Member
    Hi I'm JT! I've been on and off MFP since Jan 2011, I initially lost 75 pounds in 8 months but have gradually put some of it back on. I fell off the fitness wagon a few times do to life. I love to workout and provide support/motivation and wouldn't mind making some friends along the way.
  • MrFitness225
    MrFitness225 Posts: 54 Member
    I'm here if you need motivation and encouragement.
  • Thriller0001
    Thriller0001 Posts: 3 Member
    Add me!!!!!
  • emailericnow
    emailericnow Posts: 10 Member
    Hi!

I've been on MFP for a month plus and have been consistently working towards becoming fitter. Having some awesome champion friends has helped a lot. I'd love to have some more to give and accept motivation. :) Best of luck on the fitness lifestyle.
  • m_shell06
    m_shell06 Posts: 2 Member
    Open to new friends
  • XxtabithaxX
    XxtabithaxX Posts: 2 Member
    I would like some new friends to help keep me motivated! I had lost 25 pounds, but gained it back. So now I am trying to lose it again! Seeing more people's progress would be great!
  • R2LLs
    R2LLs Posts: 9 Member
    edited June 2015
    I need Friends to help me and motivate me. I always start off well. and at about 7lbs down, I quit. then i gain it back :/ ... please add me. I'm considered obese at 31% body fat. I have a weight loss goal of 50 lbs to get back to a healthy weight and healthier lifestyle!!! friends would be much needed.

• alexgunn319
    alexgunn319 Posts: 3 Member
    Hey everyone! Hope everyone is having an amazing day! Im an active MFP user looking for friends. Lets motivate each other to be the best we can be!!