20 somethings with 50lbs+ to lose

Options

Replies

• jkenyamanyara
    jkenyamanyara Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello All, I'm also starting on Fitness Pal again and could use all the support I can get :) I'm 27 years old and have at least 50 lbs to lose. Please add me, thanks!
  • beccyarrr
    beccyarrr Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Beccy, I'm 24 and have 120lbs to lose (eventually!) My first goal is 20 lbs though!
    I usually don't have a huge problem in losing the weight initially but I always tend to lose interest and willpower so I'm looking for people with similar goals to help keep me motivated! Any exercise tips for bigger frames would be awesome too :)
  • onyi_
    onyi_ Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    24 with ALOT to lose! Add me I'm new on here. ( don't really know how it all works tbh)
  • xkitxkatxkaix
    xkitxkatxkaix Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm Kaitlin! 24 with 50lbs to lose. Lets keep each other motivated! Accountable buddies are the key! :D
  • FawkesRising26
    FawkesRising26 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm 26 and I have 50 lbs to lose. I log every day and also log my gym activity and would be so happy to have more people to keep me honest about my journey. Definitely feel free to add me and also to reach out if you're interested in conversation! I think the best support is building a community.
  • FrancineJM61
    FrancineJM61 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 61 and need to lode 100 pounds. I broke it up into 20 pound increments. I find it so overwhelming to think about 100 pounds. I have to lose the weight for my health plus I want to see my grandson graduate from high school. He's 2 right now. I need to add some activity to my life. Hope we can all work together to accomplish our goals. Good luck all.
  • Heydew
    Heydew Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I'm 25 and I have 55 more lbs to lose! I have already lost around 20! Feel free to add me!
  • gs0403
    gs0403 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    22 with about 30 lbs to lose will start with 15 lbs first! Looking for great motivation! Feel free to add me!
  • teephil
    teephil Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    27 with 48 lbs to lose. Lost 52 already. Add me people!
  • krvarga
    krvarga Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    My name is Kimberly. I am 22 years old. I currently weight 170 and am 5'3. My first goal is thirty pounds, but ideally- I should (and want) to lose 50. I just started a my fitness pal so feel free to add me.
  • meicornuehollander
    meicornuehollander Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    20, with around 50ish pounds to lose. Feel free to add me.
  • amh510
    amh510 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 24 (25 in October) with 95 lbs to lose! Feel free to add me :)
  • lili89
    lili89 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I'm 25 and have about 80lb to lose! All friends are welcomed :)
  • iammantistobbogan
    iammantistobbogan Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    hey I'm 25 aiming to loose 65lbs feel free to add
  • Cocoa1020
    Cocoa1020 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I am 25, looking to lose 70 lbs. i have 7 down. feel free to add me everyone!!!!
  • PudgyPanda91
    PudgyPanda91 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    23 here! First goal is 20lb but a total of just about 100.
    Would love support!
  • notfromarizona
    notfromarizona Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Well I'm 19, and I've lost 83 with a little over 30 left to go. Feel free to add me, I run and I'm vegan :)
  • aloakley87
    aloakley87 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I am in my late 20's with over 50lbs to lose!!
  • TheSandmanCan
    TheSandmanCan Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm also 24 and I have 50 pounds left to lose. I've lost 10 so far! Good luck to you!
  • kaatiee90
    kaatiee90 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 24 with around 50 to lose starting today so happy to see this post and know there's others who feel like
    Me!

Feel free to add :)