Replies

• callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    elphie754 wrote: »
    nerd32015 wrote: »
    elphie754 wrote: »
    How is that bad?

Have you ever put too much cheese in something and then felt sick afterwards? That is the gross feeling I am experiencing

Nope. No such thing as too much cheese in my world.

mine either LOL

now hubby (who is lactose intolerant) feel different about the subject LOL
  • rybo
    rybo Posts: 5,424 Member
    Options
    So do you feel icky physically or mentally because if the guilt? If the former, then maybe you are sensitive to cheese, or the tomato paste. If the latter, you really should reevaluate your relationship with food and possibly seek therapy.
  • jhard728
    jhard728 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I ate a half a bag of Crispy M&M's Monday night. Yea, it sucks to waste the calories but sitting around feeling guilty about what you eat is a problem. Food is fuel and your body needs it. Rybo is spot on and alot of people need to reevaluate the way they look at food.

Every meal is a choice. There are definitely times I look back at my day and think that I could have eaten cleaner that day or skipped a dessert at the office but at the end of the day it was a choice that I made and calories I have to live with. there are options though. Make smarter food choices, exercise to burn off some of those calories from the meals that you aren't necessarily proud of or look at is one meal that you ate what you wanted to and move forward with your plan.

You aren't going to live your whole life only eating chicken, fruits and veggies so you might as well get used fitting foods you like into your deficit / maintenance calories for the long term or it will not be successful and sustainable.