Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• kellienw335
    kellienw335 Posts: 1,745 Member
    Options
    Getting closer!

That's disturbing! Make it go away!
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    Options
    bkhamill wrote: »
    LBuehrle8 wrote: »
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    Can I just say how awesome this thread has become?

Yes, it started out about trash bags, peanut butter, and hot chocolate powder, but it has evolved into a community within the MFP community where people actually CARE and SUPPORT one another through stupid decisions, horrible situations, and hilarious escapades.

You all rock. And if I wasn't super lazy, I would finally get around to friend requesting the rest of the regular posters.
    Super great.

You're all super great!

Agreed! You're all so incredibly wonderful. And now a certain poster who shall not be named, ( @quiksylver296 did you ever find out who this was) has stopped posting here, it truly IS a safe place.

I didn't, PM me please!

If I have this figured out... I would hint that she "danced" right out of here.

Yes! Totally who I am thinking too!
  • Tubbs216
    Tubbs216 Posts: 6,597 Member
    Options
    You know what needs to be at the top of page 1000? Super shark eating a spoonful of cocoa powder! LOL

While wearing a trash bag and drowning a jar of peanut butter!

@Tubbs216 can you make that happen?!

I can't! I'm on my iPad and my photoshop boy is at school! We'll just have to picture how awesome that would be!
  • tulips_and_tea
    tulips_and_tea Posts: 5,714 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Getting closer!

That's disturbing! Make it go away!

Yes, please! Sorry, but that tongue is gross!
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    or maybe this?

r5nbv0e0i511.gif
  • kelly_c_77
    Options
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »
    bkhamill wrote: »
    Can I just say how awesome this thread has become?

Yes, it started out about trash bags, peanut butter, and hot chocolate powder, but it has evolved into a community within the MFP community where people actually CARE and SUPPORT one another through stupid decisions, horrible situations, and hilarious escapades.

You all rock. And if I wasn't super lazy, I would finally get around to friend requesting the rest of the regular posters.
    Super great.

You're all super great!

Agreed! You're all so incredibly wonderful. And now a certain poster who shall not be named, ( @quiksylver296 did you ever find out who this was) has stopped posting here, it truly IS a safe place.

I didn't, PM me please!

If I have this figured out... I would hint that she "danced" right out of here.

Yes! Totally who I am thinking too!

ETA: Just saw that it is correct! Yay!
  • Tubbs216
    Options
    Getting closer!

riuhoqfnqice.gif
    Ewww!
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    Caitwn wrote: »
    42nuxt55j4bt.jpg

Posting because no matter how often I see this, it always makes me happy, though it also needs to go on page 1000.

Man, come on, page 1000!
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options
    Tubbs216 wrote: »
    You know what needs to be at the top of page 1000? Super shark eating a spoonful of cocoa powder! LOL

I can't! I'm on my iPad and my photoshop boy is at school! We'll just have to picture how awesome that would be!

Maybe on page 1500 then. I hope this isn't the post that winds up at the top of page 1000.

• Tubbs216
    Options
    Tubbs216 wrote: »

Maybe on page 1500 then. I hope this isn't the post that winds up at the top of page 1000.
    It isn't. Is this?
  • tulips_and_tea
    Options
    Oh, the Super Bowl shark! Forgot about that one. I still think the "super great" shark deserves the 1000th page spot. That is the mascot of our thread!
  • quiksylver296
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Edited to change the photo into this (and this is my 2,222 post, LOL)!

ajlwiofborax.jpg

Happy page 1000, everyone! Do something today toward your goal!
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    Yay! @BZAH10, you topped page 1000! Super great!!!
  • riderfangal
    riderfangal Posts: 1,965 Member
    Options
    xMrBunglex wrote: »
    xMrBunglex wrote: »
    festerw wrote: »
    Confession: If I sit down for a meal I will drink whatever is in front of me non stop until I get up. Doesn't matter what it is, coffee, water, iced tea, beer..... That was part of the reason I started losing weight fairly quickly when I stopped ordering calorie laden drinks when we went out, it was not uncommon for me to have 4+ of whatever drink in the hour or so we'd be at a restaurant. Now I usually stick with coffee or unsweetened iced tea.

Me too. When I was heavy, it would be beer, diet soda, Long Islands, coffee, Beam & diet...4 or 5 at a sitting.

Now I order the same thing at every restaurant - water with lime. No problem drinking 4 or 5 of those!

Were you able to walk out of the restaurant after?!? I love me a good Long Island, but after 2, I'm toast. :D

I'm 3+ years sober now, so I can joke about it...but in my prime, my booze tolerance was pretty ridiculous!

I have my 6 months anniversary next week, I hope I can make it as long as you!

That awesome. way to go!!!
  • m1xm0d3
    m1xm0d3 Posts: 1,576 Member
    Options
    Feels good to be wearing clothes that truly fit again. No more sucking in my gut or keeping the top button of my pants unbuttoned! I am donating all of my oversized clothes so I have nothing to swell into down the road.
  • kelly_c_77
    Options
    Just want to post something, anything to be part of page 1000! :)
  • kellienw335
    kellienw335 Posts: 1,745 Member
    Options
    Somehow I missed that I was at post 500 a couple posts ago, but I wasn’t going to miss page 1000! Just wanted to say thank you all for all the inspiration and encouragement you’ve all provide over the last 999 pages! You’ve all been part of my success so far! Thank you! You are all SUPER GREAT!!!
  • tulips_and_tea
    Options
    Yay! @BZAH10, you topped page 1000! Super great!!!

Ah! My greatest accomplishment for a long time! I'm super happy!
  • FroggyBug
    FroggyBug Posts: 4,883 Member
    Options
    pofoster21 wrote: »
    nonoelmo wrote: »
    I am really apt to forget to pack socks. I remembered! A rare day.

Remember (pages ago) I love beautiful undergarments - I pack about twice as many undergarment selections as I need so I'll have the exact right color combination / cut / fit and strap type for every outfit and options should I change my mind. Other than that I pack light.

I forgot to complete checking into my flight (I thought I had) so I'm boarding at the end of the line.

I always have a psychological need to use the restroom on a flight - I usually ignore it b/c it is so inconvenient.

My most embarrassing moment EVER was on a flight - it is completely hilarious to me now - but at the time I thought I'd die of humiliation.

~~~~ok have a great weekend. This is a super great group of people.

Ummmmm ok so WHAT was that embarrassing moment? Now I MUST know!

This is what I was thinking. :)