This is what the elliptical will do in 5 weeks.

Options
124»

Replies

• bkthomas2004
    bkthomas2004 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    One step at a time is all it takes, Rome wasn't built in a day ya know lol. Congrats!!! I can totally tell a diff in your upper. And I love love love the elliptical, when I workout at my school gym we have the Arc trainer which is actually my first fave followed by the elliptical, but you look great! Keep up the good work!
  • yankeefamily05
    Options
    One step at a time is all it takes, Rome wasn't built in a day ya know lol. Congrats!!! I can totally tell a diff in your upper. And I love love love the elliptical, when I workout at my school gym we have the Arc trainer which is actually my first fave followed by the elliptical, but you look great! Keep up the good work!

I used the ARC trainer at a hotel a month ago. I love it too!!!! I have more pics to post. The one is from a month ago. I know I have made more progress.
  • yankeefamily05
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/249422-ok-again-elliptical-results-week-8-9

Check it out! My NEW pics!!!! I will be posting some new ones in a month! Probably after the wedding:)
  • Mohooper32
    Mohooper32 Posts: 12
    Options
    You look awesome!! Enjoy the moments of the wedding and dance a lot!!!
  • sthum
    sthum Posts: 25
    Options
    Thats so awesome!!! You can totally see!!! Way to Go!!
  • FL_Nettie
    FL_Nettie Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Great job! I also love the elliptical machine. It's not as hard on my knees and ankles. It's funny, I was so used to the treadmill, the 1st time I used the elliptic, I was so upset that I worked so hard and barely went 1 mile, I didn't realize how different it would be. I finally realized it's the effort, not the miles!

Keep up the great work :happy:
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys:flowerforyou: !!!! The dress is actually very loose on the top:) Makes me nervous, I can only go down 3 sizes! If I go down anymore it can't be altered correctly.

I think that's a GREAT problem to have ;)

I agree...and...any seamstress worth her salt should be able to take it in as much as needed- (I'm assuming there is a zipper down the back). Otherwise, they should be able to take in the side seams.

Congratulations!
  • kathyw731
    kathyw731 Posts: 22
    Options
    I'd say... so what about the dress? Get a new one! You are looking great. I just started on my elliptical doing a circuit with that and cycling and step at home. I alternate and I love it. Burns huge calories
  • Nofluffiness
    Nofluffiness Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!! Keep up the good work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!