June Weight Loss Team

Options
Whoops! My Bad...I searched for June Weight Loss team and one from last year came up!! Anyways...I would really be interested in getting some people together to start a June Weight Loss Team. With bathing suit season right around the corner...the extra motivation could be great! Anyone in?!

Replies

• cdalt24
    cdalt24 Posts: 55
    Options
    I'm definitely in :) almost summer so we have to stay focused!
  • breannatrevs
    breannatrevs Posts: 114
    Options
    im in, how does this work ?
  • freshmenthesis
    freshmenthesis Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    im in, how does this work ?

I concur
  • officiallymrswhite
    officiallymrswhite Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    I figured we could just weigh in every Monday and post it to this thread and keep each other motivated. Maybe provide new workout tips and recipes as we see them?
  • officiallymrswhite
    Options
    Any other ideas? Feel free to friend me as well! :)
  • CallmeKellie
    Options
    I'm in! I love a challenge!
  • kellyscomeback
    kellyscomeback Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I'm starting Charlean Extteme and TurboFire hybrid on June 1st.
    My goal is to lose 10 lbs in June.
  • cdalt24
    cdalt24 Posts: 55
    Options
    that's awesome! my ultimate goal weight is only ten pounds away, but I'm hoping for about eight to come off in june before I go to spain. we'll see how it goes!!
  • princilam99
    princilam99 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • officiallymrswhite
    Options
    So I was looking at other monthly weight loss teams. I was thinking we could do weekly challenges on top of weekly weigh-ins.
    Here is what I am thinking:

Week 1 (May 30-June 5): Eat a produce item with every meal and have at least 1 produce item for snack

Week 2 (June 6-June 12): Workout for at least 30 minutes a day for four days out of the week

Week 3 (June 13-June 19): Stay within your daily range of cals, fat, and carbs

Week 4 (June 20-June 26): Drink at least 64oz of water a day

Week 5 (June 27-July 3): Do everything from Week 1 and Week 4

Let me know any ideas or suggestions!!!!
  • heyitskaydee
    heyitskaydee Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    sounds great! i'm in!! im looking to lose about 5-10lbs in june.... hopefully lol
  • officiallymrswhite
    Options
    Ok everyone....tomorrow starts our week 1 challenge: Week 1 (May 30-June 5): Eat a produce item with every meal and have at least 1 produce item for snack. I just bought blueberries and strawberries they are in season and taste great this time of year! We also weigh in tomorrow and post it on the board. I hope you all are having a great weekend!!
  • kellyscomeback
    kellyscomeback Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    So I was looking at other monthly weight loss teams. I was thinking we could do weekly challenges on top of weekly weigh-ins.

Week 1 (May 30-June 5): Eat a produce item with every meal and have at least 1 produce item for snack

Week 2 (June 6-June 12): Workout for at least 30 minutes a day for four days out of the week

I suggest completing week 1 tasks, then week 2 plus week 1, week 3 plus 1 & 2, etc.
  • unlimitedin11
    Options
    I am definately in. I need this to keep me focused. I am just started to get on the right track with weight loss and exercise. My goal for June is 5-8 pounds.
  • Remi79
    Remi79 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I agree with the above poster, that we should try to add on the weeks. Week 2, do week 2 and week 1's and so on.
    Anybody that wants to friend me, feel free!
  • officiallymrswhite
    Options

I suggest completing week 1 tasks, then week 2 plus week 1, week 3 plus 1 & 2, etc.

Yeah...that's what I meant...I didn't exactly word it correctly. Thanks for clarifying!! :)
  • NikkiTaber
    NikkiTaber Posts: 190
    Options
    I'm in! I have 2 more months until my my wedding weight loss deadline. I can definitely use anything to keep me motivated and on track.
  • officiallymrswhite
    Options
    So tomorrow remember....Eat a produce item with every meal and have a produce item for at least 1 snack. And...make sure to weigh in and post here! Feel free to friend me as I allow friends to see my food diary! Enjoy the holiday! :)
  • Remi79
    Remi79 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    5/31/11

SW 171.6
  • officiallymrswhite
    Options
    5/30: 164