• psalms1441
    psalms1441 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    185 4 weeks lost 25 i have 160 to go

GJ man!
  • natal94
    natal94 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I don't need to lose 100 lbs but if some of you would like to add me it would really motivate me to keep up with my own goal of losing about 50 lbs.
  • hrevolla01
    hrevolla01 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    kents555 wrote: »
    I have exactly 100lb to lose to get to my goal weight. Am committed to achieving it and would love as much support as you can muster. I have already lost 40lb and am feeling good. Help me win this battle 1lb at a time!

Hi, I lost 13 pounds and looking for friends to support each other with motivation. Add me to your friend list
  • kents555
    kents555 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Melkell505 wrote: »
    Welcome! I would love to offer you support and any tips I can provide you on your journey. I have officially lost 110 to date and have 12 more to reach my goal.

Wow!! Congratulations you have done so so well. You must be feeling amazing. Thank you for offering your support.
  • kents555
    Options
    natal94 wrote: »
    I don't need to lose 100 lbs but if some of you would like to add me it would really motivate me to keep up with my own goal of losing about 50 lbs.

Have added you, good luck :)
  • kents555
    Options
    Hey there! I'm looking to lose 100 lbs as well if anyone wants to be friends! :)

Hey Katherine, have added you. How are you getting on??
  • Xanna89
    Xanna89 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm going for 60 but doing mini goals of 10 at a time. Would love to help support and to be supported!
  • sherrihuntsmith
    sherrihuntsmith Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Way to go doll! I need a friend like you! In fact, I need a few more friends.
  • kents555
    Options
    Way to go doll! I need a friend like you! In fact, I need a few more friends.

Thanks for your support sherri :smiley:
  • kents555
    Options
    Xanna89 wrote: »
    Hello! I'm going for 60 but doing mini goals of 10 at a time. Would love to help support and to be supported!

Go you, mini goals make it so less scary.here to support you along the way
  • kents555
    Options
    Yey!!! 1lb down! 99lb to go!!
  • sibest
    sibest Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm trying to loose about 70lbs, hopefully some more, and I would looove to make some friends here for support and motivation!

And congrats to the weightloss, I'm here to support you all the way!
  • kents555
    Options
    sibest wrote: »
    Hi! I'm trying to loose about 70lbs, hopefully some more, and I would looove to make some friends here for support and motivation!

And congrats to the weightloss, I'm here to support you all the way!

Thank you so much. Hopefully I can do the same for you too :smile:
  • queen3621
    queen3621 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Please add me too congrats to all of you. I have 100 pounds to lose but I set my goal for 20 pounds at a time. This is day 6 for me and I'm finding this method more aggressive than weight watchers.
    Necy
  • QueenKori
    QueenKori Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hey there, I have 118 lbs to go! Keep up the good work, I am sending a friend request your way!
  • michaelafoor916
    michaelafoor916 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    I have 120lbs to lose. awesome job on losing 40 already. huge accomplishment!!!
  • michaelafoor916
    michaelafoor916 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    Melkell505 wrote: »
    Welcome! I would love to offer you support and any tips I can provide you on your journey. I have officially lost 110 to date and have 12 more to reach my goal.

wow that is awesome!!!
  • geturdone123
    geturdone123 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Right there with ya☺ Good luck it is achievable believe me I lost 75 before kids. Need to loose again. Add me for support I could use it myself!!
  • rgm13774
    rgm13774 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I could use some mutual support.
  • Mara_83
    Mara_83 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hello! You're doing great so far!

I lost a little over 50 pounds, but have put 10 back on in the past few months. I need help getting myself back in gear.LOL I'm aiming to lose 90 pounds. I would appreciate the support and would love to help support others. Sending a friend request. :smile: