Help me find the courage (B&A pics)

Options

Replies

• Tangerine302
    Tangerine302 Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look great! Excellent job. :)
  • MrsMills712
    MrsMills712 Posts: 350
    Options
    You look awesome!!! Way to go!
  • eamconnor
    eamconnor Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous. A real inspiration!! Congrats on the new you!!

Donate the clothes. They are just a reminder of the old days - that ain't you anymore.

P.S. Am Irish, living in Ireland - have no idea what KD is???

I'm Irish, living in the US, and I have no idea what KD is either.
  • Quierstina
    Quierstina Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    throw away (donate) your clothes NOW! One of the best ways to keep the weight off is to not have clothes to "grow" back in to!

Congrats on a fabulous job!

TOTALLY AGREE! You look AMAZING and please just donate the clothes :smile:
  • tn2010
    tn2010 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I found a hip little consignment store in town and brought in all my big clothes and was able to get "new" clothes. I never thought I'd shop consignment, but I just had to find the right store(s)!
  • iiliiPhoenixiilii
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing!!! Thank you for posting your pictures...you push me to work hard!!
  • rubyrenga
    rubyrenga Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! You are inspiring!!!
  • Palache
    Palache Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Awsome!!! NOW THROW THOSE FAT CLOTHES AWAY!!! :)
  • vampymegs
    vampymegs Posts: 39
    Options
    what if you donated your clothes rather than threw them out ... you could think of it as helping others :)
  • marathonmom72
    marathonmom72 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I have one pair of shorts that I kept, so that I can remember how far I've come and how big I really was. I got rid of everything else, and continue to weed out as I lose more.
  • NewMeTomG
    NewMeTomG Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Sweet success. I agree with the donation plan. Not getting rid or throwing away, but helping others.
  • pelican82
    pelican82 Posts: 10
    Options
    Getting rid of the clothes is part of the transition. I recently donated my skinny clothes. Yes, that's right my skinny clothes. The ones that I have been hanging onto for eight years. The reason I decided to do that was because the clothes weren't mine anymore. They no longer fit physically or mentally and in some ways I felt they were holding me back. When I become a healthy size again I want all new clothes to fit the new me. Your bigger clothes are no longer you. They also do not fit you physically or mentally. It's time to let them go.
  • dawnw30
    dawnw30 Posts: 270
    Options
    You look awesome! I have been taking my clothes as they don't fit and putting them in the Planet Earth dumpsters...that way I am helping others and helping motivate myself to not need them anymore :wink:
  • MsQt
    MsQt Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    You should be very proud of yourself! You look amazing:)
  • Terri_74
    Terri_74 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    AMAZING JOB!! :D:smile:
  • pbolton16
    pbolton16 Posts: 87
    Options
    Thats great!
  • suchecm
    suchecm Posts: 23
    Options
    KD stands for Kraft Dinner. It is a macaroni and cheese you make from a box. I used to be able to eat a whole box of it in one sitting.
  • BrownEyedG1rl
    BrownEyedG1rl Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    WTG!!! You look absolutely amazing!!!
  • kimphillips36
    kimphillips36 Posts: 125
    Options
    Hopefully by now...you have already given your clothes away! I have given my bigger size clothes to friends of mine that are losing weight as well, but they were bigger than me...as they have began to lose weight, they've needed smaller clothes. It feels awesome to be able to do that!
  • TeresaJill
    TeresaJill Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Choose the outfit to keep wisely. I'd recommend keeping an outfit that a) you have pics of you wearing and b) you liked best at your heaviest weight. I kept my most hated fat pants when I lost the weight a few years ago and every time I see them, I have negative feelings. This time I'm going to keep an outfit that gives me more happy feelings. Come to think of it, I'm going to go get rid of those most hated old fat pants TODAY!

Lots of people losing weight struggle with purchasing new clothes along the way. What if you find someone on the board who is just getting into 18's and send them a few sizes with the agreement that they must pass them along when they shrink out of them.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!