Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• LBuehrle8
    LBuehrle8 Posts: 4,044 Member
    Options
    Ugh don't have the energy tonight :( Definitely ate too much Ben and Jerry's Half Baked the stomach is feeling it whoops! But it was delish!
  • Susieq_1994
    Susieq_1994 Posts: 5,361 Member
    Options
    LBuehrle8 wrote: »
    Ugh don't have the energy tonight :( Definitely ate too much Ben and Jerry's Half Baked the stomach is feeling it whoops! But it was delish!

I don't have the energy for anything... It's 3:30 AM and I need sleep. :o
  • LBuehrle8
    Options
    Wow I don't know how you stay up so late! I have to have at LEAST 6.5 hours of sleep or I can't function the next day!
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    Time to rundown and respond to posts before dinner. :wink:
    Confession: I have eaten a crazy amount of bell pepper today. I bought this really, really huge one from the supermarket earlier this evening after iftar and I was cutting it into strips to put in the fridge... Then I started nibbling on them, and it was so refreshing and yummy that I just kept nibbling... and nibbling some more... Next thing I know, I've eaten a quarter of a kilo of bell pepper! ...And I just went back and ate the rest of the strips that I had chopped. I've eaten a pound of peppers today, you guys. Think I met my daily five? :D
    Thanks for reminding me of the goodness of bell peppers. I need to pick some up when I go to the grocery store.

I don't know how I would feel about pet rats. They sound so amazing but have such a short lifespan. I'm not sure I could handle that. :(

Have a great vacation @MoHousdon !

@Susieq_1994 It's just awful thinking about all of the attacks that happened today. I can't believe there are people out there that actually enjoy committing such horrible actions.

Welcome to the thread @jthurmanrn !

I hope your drive goes well @artisticjen . I didn't learn how to drive until I got older and I still get nervous but drivers in Houston can be pretty crazy.

Sorry to hear about what you and your husband had to go through @annette_15 . Glad to hear conditions have improved.

Pop corn bar and french fry bar?! I hope this little group lasts long enough to see pics of @CountessKitteh 's wedding so I can droll over them :#

Regarding Louisiana, I definitely want to visit but I don't know anyone else that shares the same sentiment and I don't feel comfortable traveling alone.

That's awful that they didn't have the dessert you wanted @kelly_c_77 . The ice cream sounds like a decent compromise at least!

Glad to see today has gone well for you @orangesmartie .
  • Susieq_1994
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Wow I don't know how you stay up so late! I have to have at LEAST 6.5 hours of sleep or I can't function the next day!

I'm a stay-at-home housewife, so I can sleep as much as I want. :p I usually go to bed with the chickens, as my husband puts it (8:30-9:00 PM), but I've messed up my circadian rhythm and I'm having a lot of trouble getting my body back into a regular sleep cycle. -_-

It's probably one of the reasons I struggle with food at night--being alone at night and bored always makes me feel like raiding the fridge. :)
  • Susieq_1994
    Options
    I'm practically running the thread all on my own right now :D I own this page and probably half the page before it... I think I should go to sleep. O.o

But before I leave, guys: REMEMBER THE FLUFFY PUPPIES. Maintain fluffy puppiness at all costs! And with that... I bid you all adieu for the night (well, morning actually). ;)
  • hnsaunde
    hnsaunde Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    I love bell peppers! I only buy them in season, they're out of my budget when they're not.

Confession: I am definitely enjoying my evening glass of wine too much, but I don't feel guilty about drinking it because my boyfriend is also drinking (the beer I bought him). I feel mildly guilty for enabling him, but he drinks in moderation regardless of what I do.
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    Confession: I like to sing "come on eileen" in my head when I jog. It helps me keep pace.
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    Confession: I've avoided half backed for years because I didn't realize there was a difference between it and the frozen yogurt half baked.

As for sleep, even in high school, I've never been good at staying up super late. Early to bed early to rise I guess :/

• Alluminati
    Options
    Confession: I always mix up your and you're and it's so embarrasing.
  • LBuehrle8
    Options
    You don't have to work ever again?!

Okay so here's my real confession for starting myfitnesspal: I'm 29, I'm 5'2 and I weigh 137. I'm overweight and I'be never really been over 130- but I'm getting to the age where I'd like to have kids and I want to be in great shape when I do as I've heard the better shape you're in before getting pregnant the easier it is after pregnancy to bounce back. It's hard as my mother had five babies and was always so super teeny tiny! I want to be the fit hot mom like my mom was when I was growing up! Is that selfish :#
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »
    Wow!! Thank you for all the birthday wishes!! I am really feeling the love!!! <3 You guys are the best (super great!)!! I'm so excited for dinner/dessert tonight. I've already eaten a red velvet whoopee pie (before lunch!)...so looks like my calorie count is up more than I planned...but guess what? I DON'T CARE TODAY!! :smiley:
    @Susieq_1994, I am so sorry that you are having a tough day! I really have no words...but, hugs to you!
    @CountessKitteh, that's really nice of you to make sure that your vegetarian MOH (and other guests) will have something good to eat!! You have to let me (us) know what you end up with for the veggie option! :)
    @MoHousdon, sorry about the ongoing stepdaughter/cat drama!!! What a bummer...but set all of that aside because you are going to have the BEST vacation ever with your sweet, loving Mr. Mo! Have a blast...can't wait to hear all about it and see pictures when you're back! We'll miss you!

She happens to eat fish, so that gives me more options! I think we're going with a Chilean Sea Bass with a ginger scallion (I think - didn't care, it was amazing) sauce. Sides will probably be standard roasted veggies (for everyone - buffet!) because it'll be late fall in Pennsylvania.

However, I'm also having a FRENCH FRY BAR so who cares about dinner? Plus most of the things they'll be passing around during cocktail hour happen to be seafood or non-meat (figs with goat cheese and balsamic reduction what?!) because I think it's important to mix it up. I like food way too much to settle.

Nothing's finalized since I'm an insane person and still have 16 months until my wedding, but these are very important decisions so I've started working on them now. ;)

A french fry bar now that is awesome! Are you going to have different kinds of french fries?
  • LBuehrle8
    Options
    Confession: I've avoided half backed for years because I didn't realize there was a difference between it and the frozen yogurt half baked.

As for sleep, even in high school, I've never been good at staying up super late. Early to bed early to rise I guess :/

Wait there's a froyo half baked?!
  • LBuehrle8
    Options
    OdesAngel wrote: »
    Confession: I like to sing "come on eileen" in my head when I jog. It helps me keep pace.

Love running to this song I end up doing a kind of run skip thing to the beat haha
  • Tubbs216
    Tubbs216 Posts: 6,597 Member
    Options
    @Susieq_1994 don't worry about the thread silly! It's not even close to being on the first page so it's not hurting anything :) #batcave
    4tw34zvgcv7v.png

• Alluminati
    Options
    Confession: I always mix up your and you're and it's so embarrasing.

Maybe you are "loosing" interest in grammar ? >:)

Nyuh Nyuh Nyuh Nyuh ....
  • Alluminati
    Options

Love running to this song I end up doing a kind of run skip thing to the beat haha

Right????
    I also confess, I skip too. Nyuh Nyuh Nyuh (my laugh sounds like this)
  • LBuehrle8
    Options
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »
    Wow!! Thank you for all the birthday wishes!! I am really feeling the love!!! <3 You guys are the best (super great!)!! I'm so excited for dinner/dessert tonight. I've already eaten a red velvet whoopee pie (before lunch!)...so looks like my calorie count is up more than I planned...but guess what? I DON'T CARE TODAY!! :smiley:
    @Susieq_1994, I am so sorry that you are having a tough day! I really have no words...but, hugs to you!
    @CountessKitteh, that's really nice of you to make sure that your vegetarian MOH (and other guests) will have something good to eat!! You have to let me (us) know what you end up with for the veggie option! :)
    @MoHousdon, sorry about the ongoing stepdaughter/cat drama!!! What a bummer...but set all of that aside because you are going to have the BEST vacation ever with your sweet, loving Mr. Mo! Have a blast...can't wait to hear all about it and see pictures when you're back! We'll miss you!

She happens to eat fish, so that gives me more options! I think we're going with a Chilean Sea Bass with a ginger scallion (I think - didn't care, it was amazing) sauce. Sides will probably be standard roasted veggies (for everyone - buffet!) because it'll be late fall in Pennsylvania.

However, I'm also having a FRENCH FRY BAR so who cares about dinner? Plus most of the things they'll be passing around during cocktail hour happen to be seafood or non-meat (figs with goat cheese and balsamic reduction what?!) because I think it's important to mix it up. I like food way too much to settle.

Nothing's finalized since I'm an insane person and still have 16 months until my wedding, but these are very important decisions so I've started working on them now. ;)

A french fry bar now that is awesome! Are you going to have different kinds of french fries?

Ooo there's a food truck here that does all different kinds of French fries with all different kinds of toppings they're amazing!!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    Hey all, just checking in. Better day today. Meds taken, done lots of walking, had naughty treat (for breakfast no less), and chilling out this evening.

The good news is I've lost 4 of the 5lbs I gained in my pity-party binge cycle

Glad to hear you're feeling better & great job on the weight loss!