67 pounds in the last 6 months.. dont give up!!

Options

Replies

• dshearrer
    dshearrer Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! Keep up the great work- you actually look happier too
  • southernyogini
    southernyogini Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Inspiring!!!
  • jodienjayden
    jodienjayden Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    You are awesome!!! I have gone from 209 in November to 135 today. I feel your excitement girlfriend!!! Way to go. You look awesome. So you allow yourself cheat days or no? Just wondering because I do :) Not crazy cheat days but I allow myself more carbs and I also drink a couple nights a week. Gin and Diet Tonics or Diet Coke and Crown :) I constantly watch my carbs though. Add me!
  • pattyserenity
    pattyserenity Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    You look amazing wow I'm motivated I needed this post
  • angelexperiment
    angelexperiment Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    Beautiful! How tall are you?
  • janeflournoy
    janeflournoy Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Fantastic job!! Today is Day 1 for me... I hope to stick with it!!
  • JenniferIsLosingIt
    JenniferIsLosingIt Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    my goal is 140.. i have 4 more pounds to go. I dont eat any salts sugars or carbs. i have a very strict fruits veggies and protein diet. no dairy. i workout every day. oncw in awhile i will go two times a day.

You're doing great but uh, fruits and veggies are carbs.

Pretty sure she meant breads pastas etc...
  • urloved33
    urloved33 Posts: 3,325 Member
    Options
    B)cheering_minions.gif
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    Hubba hubba! Great job :smiley:
  • Some_Watery_Tart
    Some_Watery_Tart Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options
    jee_nee_us wrote: »
    Most girls complain and worry about their breasts that they might disappear if they lose weight , you seem to have done pretty well. Congrats.
    Well, that was.....creepy.
  • 34blast
    34blast Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    great job!
  • jennifermi
    jennifermi Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I hope you realize the kind of motivation you have given others. It sure motivates me!
  • GibsonSG_67
    GibsonSG_67 Posts: 1,406 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    I didn't read the other posts, so i'm sure this has been posted a bunch of times but you look amazing!! Go to the head of the class!
  • debtay123
    debtay123 Posts: 1,327 Member
    Options
    Fabulous Job! YOU are truly an inspiration. Love the new healthier you. You look great and also it appears that you feel great too ! THAT is all that truly matters- keep up the good work.
  • jharris1378
    jharris1378 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Great job. You look amazing.
  • erojoy
    erojoy Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely awesome. Congratulations on finding what works for you! <3
  • Daniv84
    Daniv84 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Most girls complain and worry about their breasts that they might disappear if they lose weight , you seem to have done pretty well. Congrats.

Bahaha I was thinking the same!

Great job girl! Inspiration!!
  • swiftyoung
    swiftyoung Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    You have done an incredible job. Congratulations :o . Thank you so much for sharing your post. I'm just start on my journey ( again) but I have 6 months before my 50th birthday and I'm hoping to match your results. Could you let me know your average daily break down for protein, carbs, sugar, fat and calories?
  • happyheart15
    happyheart15 Posts: 383 Member
    Options

Not only was it creepy, it's inaccurate. I highly doubt he's qualified to be speaking on what "most girls" do.
  • Becky7215
    Becky7215 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Every morning i have an egg white omelette loaded with spinach and a 1/2 cup of whole grain oats with a 1/2 cup blueberries.. i also take 5 pills of organic wheat grass with that.. lunch ill have a salad with lots of spinach or ill have a smoothie with spinach other veggies and fruit.. ill eat veggie chips here and there.. supper always consists of tuna, unsweetened applesauce.. or a sugar free jello.. rice cake.. etc things like that.. i have a variety of sides.. but i do eat alot of fruits and veggies.. i absolutly love spinach and blackberries.. u just have to find what you like and what works for you.

You really have had an amazing transformation! Very inspiring to a new member like me. Just so I don't get my hopes up, though, can you say a little about what you do at the gym? About how many calories have you been eating? Did you mean haters are accusing you of eating too little? What you describe does sound like very little food and awfully repetitive. That part is kind of discouraging to me.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!